Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97910 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
It would have been better to really know WHY. She DM you

Before saying she's chasing you......haba

What can you offer that kingkanu aka dogo can't offer

In cash and in kind?

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Arysexy(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Home destroyers have hacked Osaze account. If there were any secret messages, the fool would have uploaded it.

You can see Kanu wife even tagged Kanu in her reply and stated the husband is aware as they wanted to speak to him as a family.

I think the account is compromised and d jobless hacker is trying to cause confusion in Kanu's marriage

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by speaktome(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
That might be in ur Dream not DM

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by SavageMaster: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."

That's not fair.

If Odemwingie has Papilo's number, he could, out of respect for Kanu, simply talked with him privately about it, instead of blabbing on social media.

That's absolutely not right.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by azpekuliar: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This one go trend through out this year the matter carry weight.

grin cheesy
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Whaooo, if its true, its a clarion call for other girls and ladies, married rich man not guaranteed full access to husband money and not translate the wife will be to buy whatever she wants.

If Regina had married guy who is not rich like Ned, she *might have enjoyed the marriage far more than this, just 2 years in marriage Regina has been pushed to inner room.

Contentment is the only factor that can make woman leave happily in marriage, no matter how rich ur guy is, you will always meet better guy.

Today, because mentality of Nigeria girls of getting monetary gifts from men, 90% of Nigeria ladies are trading their body and doing all sorts of un-hear-able to please and satisfy man's urge.

I Still imaging how marriages will be in year 1950 in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by solonubinho(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Narcissists and their empty delusion of grandeur. Man was thinking she was hitting on him apparently her husband was fully aware lmao....such a delusional fvck.

9 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by kolade560: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Nukilia:
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided
u sound like someone with minute experience in life, how can u say u won't beg in life, even president beg for votes, u definitely will need others help in one way or d other no matter who u are.
the prayer is we shud not beg for petty things....

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by OdefaGirl(f): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
The guy is shamelessly talking in the nonesense!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
hormodupsy:
This guy has something going on with him, he even said Peter of Psquare song led him to Christ. Abeg when did peter start singing Holy Spirit songs?
Your comment left me in stitches grin
Pastor Peter led him to Christ Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ikorodureporta: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
oyeb15:
Papilo no get stamina na. That's why is not good to come back from obodoyibo and marry village girl.
The village in them will come out no matter how u polish them
Amara na village girl?? u no know say na beauty queen??

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Nukilia:
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided
Olohun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by RPirez: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultism doing these things..

Osaze I love your Spirit! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

Baba, Sharrrrraaapppp! angry

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by hinere(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
All these Retired Footballers. They have all made money. This shows in life, nothing lasts forever. The life of every footballer should open everyones eyes to know that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

There was a time these boys reigned on earth, they made money but I'm so glad that they had the wisdom to put the money they made into good use while they were still in active service in the sport industry.

What do I mean by that? I mean they were wise enough to INVEST all the money they were making knowing fully well that oneday, they would retire and be back to square one.
People need to have such mindset in life.

YOU DON'T INVEST FOR THE NOW BUT FOR YOUR FUTURE.

Right now, they are living off their years of Investments.
I tell people to think about investment becos that the way forward.
Nigerians need to wake up to Investments.

Saving your money in the Bank will NEVER and I repeat NEVER make you rich instead the Banks will keep taking your money in form of Charges.

Invest in Real Estate or Agriculture.

When I say Real Estate or Agriculture, I don't mean buying land, buying block and cement to build house or carrying cutlass and hoe to enter Farm....NO.
INVEST in already thriving Agricultural and Real Estate Ventures.

When you invest in Agriculture, you earn 55% ROI (Profit) in months
When you invest in Real Estate, you earn 45% ROI (Profit) in months.
And they come with Legal Documents and Insurance coverage.
Your investment is Secured.
And the minimum amount you can invest is N100K and above

A Wise man once said...

"Today's Millionaires should be aware that Crude Oil would not be used forever but Food would continue to be eaten forever"

"The best place to put your money is to put it on Earth for the best investment on Earth is Earth Itself"

To know more about these and how to Invest, Click these threads below
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by PolymathDave(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
The Kingdom of God is at hand, here is what my coming KING says to you this day.
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
That if you confess your sins, forsake your sins, accept and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you shall be saved from the everlasting fire the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift of eternal life.
Believe in Jesus who died for you on the cross of Calvary and on the third day He rose again.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by solonubinho(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Arysexy:
Home destroyers have hacked Osaze account. If there were any secret messages, the fool would have uploaded it.

You can see Kanu wife even tagged Kanu in her reply and stated the husband is aware as they wanted to speak to him as a family.

I think the account is compromised and d jobless hacker is trying to cause confusion in Kanu's marriage

In essence you're trying to say Osaze has more sense than this yeah. Unfortunately he doesnt. His account wasn't hacked.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2020
adadike:
O chi mo! Ime enu, okwu, ime ana okwu,! Amara Biko avoid that guy. Kanu and Amara, pls ignore him and stay strong for your son. May God heal him
Boobylious grin how are you today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Arysexy(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
solonubinho:

In essence you're trying to say Osaze has more sense than this yeah. Unfortunately he doesnt. His account wasn't hacked.

Then he needs to enter rehab ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by mightyhazel: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultism doing these things..

Osaze I love your Spirit! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..
U fall hand this time.. pray for more wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by rattlesnake(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
i dont understand the hea or tail of the mattae undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by mightyhazel: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze is having a mental breakdown

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DonBenny77(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Odemwinge has always been dumb
Fool that drove 120 miles from birmingham to QPR and was signing autographs as a new QPR player when a deal hasn't been finalized.
A deal that later failed. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Femilekan233: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take
you correct,but if it is true too even if he did it secretly the woman has destroyed that home already, let kanu bear that mind.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ubee(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze's post is all over the place; I hope he's of sound mind.
He sounds psychotic really.

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by solonubinho(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
Odewinge you could have reached out to Papilo privately and sorted this issue out, not bringing it to social media.

What you have done just ruined that home and the great respect Papilo has.

Papilo is a calm, humble and great guy, he deserves better irrespective of the wife's shortcomings.

You will just comment without reading. Which shortcomings again? Oga go and read her reply to him before you start assuming she was shooting her shot.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nyanabo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
This guy is a puci as nigga. whats the relationship between what she asked and the reply he gave ? he sha just wants to trend. people especially celebs would do anything to trend for 24hours.

wasn't even that great of a football player in his days. mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Caseywilliams(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take
ijebu weed mixed with warri s.k
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by odaniel1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why are calm men trodden upon?....
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by OdefaGirl(f): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Righteousness89 ......so you would shame and disgrace another man's wife without hearing from her. I give you a lot of respect here but you are not making sense with this now. C'MON be rational.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Childish rant. If she wanted to ask him out, she’ll come boldly to his page and tell him to “check DM”? Who does that.

Do wives of popular figures even cheat with another popular figure? Where is the sense/discretion in that. Smh!

Your second paragraph. Women who marry athletes tend to cheat with just athletes. Rita Mahrez ( Influential Manchester City player's wife) was chasing Anthony Joshua all over the UK. Icardi a PSG and former Inter Milan player is currently married to the wife of his Argentine teammate whom he previously cheated with, infact, they day their clubs played a match they refused traditional footballers handshakes and the fans were all about them. John Terry ,former Chelsea Captain, has slept with at least the wives of two of his teammates. Courtois , current Real Madrid first choice goal keeper also slept with the wife of his teammate.

Not only football... Check out European Billionaires... if their wives are way younger than them , the wives move on to another billionaire after divorce (Abrahamovich's ex wife and the wife of other Russian Oligarchs).

Check Hollywood, they rotate the same women among themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by geequ(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osazie ooo, this is too much now. Its like using a sledge hammer to kill an ant. All she wants is a tip to get her son back on his feet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.