Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. (49847 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by domwas2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
More reason I don't see prophet ever since they told my woman I am destined to marry other wife if she marry me. And me my poor self never thought of two wife in this economy.

The more you listen to them, the more confused you are instead of hustling.

4 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by thatsleepboy1: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
where did he go for deliverance?

MFM
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lifeisgoody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bros, prophecies are real, I won't dispute that. But like what someone posted earlier, the country is very hard for everyone even the working class. Everyone is just pretending and living a fake life.
Now let me encourage you. I had the same feat like yours. I was jobless for 6yrs and was jumping from one pastor to the other. They kept telling me my girlfriend is "Emere" Ogbanje. Personally, I waved it off and my thinking then was, how will I compensate good with evil, because she really stood by me all tru.
Finally, I intensified on job search, started SMALL, but today I'm a top boss in a multinationals, 2cars, nice apartment, wonderful kids and luxury life with same woman.
I encourage you not to listen to what a man says about you but God. With determination, everything is possible.

Everything I wrote up there is raw truth by God's grace.

16 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by thatsleepboy1: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
kepstone:
My brother even the bible says in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses a matter is established oooooooo. i am talking from experience, i have been there. I had a girl i wanted to marry i was very rich like had millions in my account when we started relationship things began to nose dive for me, i was reduce to a point were i was begging to feed, i became a burden to everyone around me, bills could not be paid, food was scarcity in my house did wrong investment lost money, lost things, became emaciated, nothing was working untill i started praying that God revealed to me that the girl i am in a relationship with will ruin my life financially. I thought i was hearing my mind, but i went to my pastor who is also a prophet and before i could open my mouth he told me what was in my heart and mind. As i left his office that day i ended the relationship and moved on spent 6 figures on that girl and began to beg for 100 naira. See life is spiritual oooooooooo u have to understand this. It took me heavy prayers and fasting for God to restore me back, now my company is working, i am consulting for other people, i am working and earning well and feeding and clothing well, achieving my dreams. i am in a relationship now another one and this one God gave me the go ahead to so, and i have no single regret about the relationship, she is very supportive and understanding and loves God and loves me. If we dont end up together is not me but her. So please go back to God in prayer and pray well he will show u, there are unnecessary battles you should not face because of marriage. I have been there, please pray and pray life is very spiritual and everything spiritual. i wish i can tell you details of what happened to me but men, this forum will be filled up but what i said is a brief summary.

Brother abeg I reside in Yaba lagos. Do you need any worker abeg cos the security job that I'm doing is just tiring. I'm an O' LEVEL holder.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by tunize(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
He didn't advice you to break up with her ,but he advised you should just leave her and focus on your hustle. So what is the difference between both terms? The choice is now yours to make after all you don where ur problem dey come from.

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Traininghub(f): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you really love her then you'll look for a Bible believing church where they conduct deliverance, take her there and ensure she fasts, prays and gets delivered. Like you said ,she's been supportive of you and she doesn't intentionally have this spirit.

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
bro. I used to have this mindset but some things are out of the ordinary.
Why not advise her to go for deliverance? What is troubling her is not punishing you, it is punishing her because she will never have a stable relationship. It will keep frustrating all the men in her life because like you, once they discover that their lack of progress is as a result of her spiritual problems, they will abandon her. She needs serious deliverance from demonic covenants and she needs to start it NOW.

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Dreyton36: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
My brother hope you know that no prophet is worth believing ?

My brother hope you know that those prophets can't even solve their own family problems

My brother hope you know that if supposing you and your girlfriend were both based in Canada you won't even notice anything like brokeness

My brother your problem is not your girlfriend but the country you're in

Check my signature if you want to Japa

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by eze31362(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why not stay away from pre marital sex and see your life turn around for good

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Rrchrd(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Good morning nairalanders. I'm sharing this here because I feel restless with this urgent need to end my relationship. I'll make the story as short as possible.

I started dating my girlfriend this time 2 years ago. The experience hasn't been bad because she's all I could wish for in a woman. Very pretty both facially and in physique. Respectful. Been there for me during my down times. Encourages me when things don't go my way. At some point, I thought she was gonna leave because of my financial state but no. She still stuck by me. Even helping me financially to bring me up to my feet.

However. Despite every attempts at steadying my financial imbalance, there was never any progress. We went for a crusade mid last year and the prophet called her out, was praying for her and she was falling under anointing. She was oblivious of what was happening then the man of God delivered a big prophesy that shocked me. He said she is possessed by a spirit which is out to ruin every man she's had something to do with in the past. That a lot of men have been destroyed. My heart raced faster and I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. When she finally got herself, she cleaned up and went home. Came to my house the following morning and asked me what happened. I told her everything the prophet said and she begged me not to leave her. Of course I didn't leave her. We still continued with the relationship. Don't blame me here guys. My belief was that no man or woman has the power to influence what happens to you. That success or financial breakthrough is the end product of hardwork and perseverance. That was why I took that prophesy with a pinch of salt.

Our lives continued. I kept encountering frustrations in my live goals and ambitions. Depts hanging round my neck with no hope in sight. Rents expiring with no plan for renewal. To the point that I had to borrow to feed. These were much that I decided to go see another prophet yesterday. This prophet is different from the first one that hosted a crusade we went for. I decided to go alone this time around and it's located in a different state. In the course of the ministration. The prophet called me out. He told me I should limit things I say to THAT GIRL (my girlfriend). He mentioned to me that my girlfriend is good and it's not her fault. That she is possessed by a spirit that is out to ruin. Responsible for restricting any favor that looks like it's coming my way. Every thing he told me was in tandem with my real life experiences. He prayed for me afterwards and I still went further to meet him. I needed some clarity on whether or not to continue with my relationship. He didn't urge that I breakup. But he advised I should just leave her and focus on my hustle. My girlfriend has been calling me since yesterday but I've not been picking. I'm confused guys. I know I will eventually pick and talk to her but how do I breakup? Where do I start from? I don't want to tell her what the prophet said about her. My mind is mess rn. Please advice me guys
The prophet should've delivered her & provide a solutions also
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Rrchrd(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
collinsfhk:
The two Prophets told you same thing and should be considered true.

She was there for you, it's time to be there for her and not dumping her cos she has a problem. She need help. But both of you must turn a new leaf, turn to Christ in truth. Shun ungodly kind of relationship. All she need is proper deliverance.
you're right bro
I don't know why some people doesn't believe in "Prophecies "
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by pansophist(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
But life is hard for everyone in Nigeria na, so why the shock that things are not going well for you?

Pick a hundred random Nigerian men, and chances are, they even live far more miserable life than you, with each struggling to emerge out of poverty and doing badly at it. Now, imagine a prophet telling them that the source of their poverty is a girl, not the politics, not the economy, not even their probable illiteracy, but a girl that has proven to be kind to you, and your heart is at peace with, Use your head bro. Also, businesses and scammers know the simple economical trick that problem sells. Telling you she is your soulmate cant be monetized, but problems will bring you to them more and more for solutions, and each session comes with potential billings.

And how much did the prophet collected from you? and with every consequent meeting, do you still pay him for his service? If anything, you should approach your girlfriend and ask her about it, act like you are going to leave her, and that she should tell if she knows anything about being possessed. Watch her behaviors. I won't completely dismiss the prophet's claims, since there are realities that cant be comprehended with logic, but ask her. And go to more and more prophets, and hear from them as well, to determine contradictions.

Believe me, one of the prophets is more likely to phuck up, and tell you that she is the one God has ordained for you. And the more financially-focused the prophets are, the high chances they are fake.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Obioramichael(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Good morning nairalanders. I'm sharing this here because I feel restless with this urgent need to end my relationship. I'll make the story as short as possible.

I started dating my girlfriend this time 2 years ago. The experience hasn't been bad because she's all I could wish for in a woman. Very pretty both facially and in physique. Respectful. Been there for me during my down times. Encourages me when things don't go my way. At some point, I thought she was gonna leave because of my financial state but no. She still stuck by me. Even helping me financially to bring me up to my feet.

However. Despite every attempts at steadying my financial imbalance, there was never any progress. We went for a crusade mid last year and the prophet called her out, was praying for her and she was falling under anointing. She was oblivious of what was happening then the man of God delivered a big prophesy that shocked me. He said she is possessed by a spirit which is out to ruin every man she's had something to do with in the past. That a lot of men have been destroyed. My heart raced faster and I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. When she finally got herself, she cleaned up and went home. Came to my house the following morning and asked me what happened. I told her everything the prophet said and she begged me not to leave her. Of course I didn't leave her. We still continued with the relationship. Don't blame me here guys. My belief was that no man or woman has the power to influence what happens to you. That success or financial breakthrough is the end product of hardwork and perseverance. That was why I took that prophesy with a pinch of salt.

Our lives continued. I kept encountering frustrations in my live goals and ambitions. Depts hanging round my neck with no hope in sight. Rents expiring with no plan for renewal. To the point that I had to borrow to feed. These were much that I decided to go see another prophet yesterday. This prophet is different from the first one that hosted a crusade we went for. I decided to go alone this time around and it's located in a different state. In the course of the ministration. The prophet called me out. He told me I should limit things I say to THAT GIRL (my girlfriend). He mentioned to me that my girlfriend is good and it's not her fault. That she is possessed by a spirit that is out to ruin. Responsible for restricting any favor that looks like it's coming my way. Every thing he told me was in tandem with my real life experiences. He prayed for me afterwards and I still went further to meet him. I needed some clarity on whether or not to continue with my relationship. He didn't urge that I breakup. But he advised I should just leave her and focus on my hustle. My girlfriend has been calling me since yesterday but I've not been picking. I'm confused guys. I know I will eventually pick and talk to her but how do I breakup? Where do I start from? I don't want to tell her what the prophet said about her. My mind is mess rn. Please advice me guys

When Jesus saw a woman possessed by an evil spirit did he ask the family members of the woman to run away?.. Nop!! He prayed and healed the woman.. But all the prophets u have met non was ready to help the poor girl.. They were just after you being careful... And you say they are prophets right?.. Okay it's well.. I rest my case

6 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lifeisgoody: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Obioramichael:

When Jesus saw a woman possessed by an evil spirit did he ask the family members of the woman to run away?.. Nop!! He prayed and healed the woman.. But all the prophets u have met non was ready to help the poor girl.. They were just after you being careful... And you say they are prophets right?.. Okay it's well.. I rest my case
I like this comment. Let them help the innocent lady
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Akunatakasi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
All those agents of darkness are telling you to run from pastors and prophets ... Use your tongue count your teeth .. tell her to give you sometime to reshape your life .. then use that time to monitor your progress .. to ascertain if the prophecies are true ..

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Highter1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
I know it's hard to let go of a relationship like that's. I tell you someone told me similar thing when I was planning to settle down. I was so adamant and behold, everything he said then was cancelled by the power of Almighty Allah...today we are gud I have my children we build a house of ours we are leaving fine and looking up to God to be with us till the end. Meanwhile Love is above all evil proclamation cos God is love. You must have faith in ur partner and be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
What are they Prophets for if they cannot deliver your girlfriend from the demonic ruining spirit

If your girlfriend stands for you during your trying times then its expected you do same during hers too so that you both can be free....

My brother abeg increase your hustle so that you will not think your girlfriend is the cause of your financial misfortune in life...Shalom

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Burstit(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Op, in all these, have you made efforts to listening to your girl, and perhaps, asking more probing questions pertaining her relationship history and family background? I am in no position to overrule those prophecies, but that girl might not be the reason for your hardship. Bros, the Economy is terribly messed up and most pastors are not helping matters either. You need wisdom, what if after break up, things for you remain the same or worse ( God forbid ), and hers is all round testimonies. This world get as e be. My advise is for you to go to deliverance with her, that's the least you can do for her if you actually love her. Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by benqo01(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bro have had such experiences before, dont mind those telling you its a scam,You need to limit the things you do with her. Alots of things are happening these days no be ordinary eye o.

There was a time i had to distance myself from my babe and i could see d difference in thats.

Am not saying you should abandone her o, just keep somethings you want to do....to yourself and keep up praying thats the only way bro

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by benqo01(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
benjanjo1:

I am going to be brutally honest with you!

Dump Her! angry

if you can't, stop having sex with her and avoid telling her anything about your financial issues, future plans or business deals (as advised by the pastor/prophet).

I have learnt from the experience of men older than I am, men that have been ruined simply because of the women they entangled themselves with.

it is important for men to be observant about how the women in their lives affect their fortunes in life. Be very careful and be ready to ditch any babe that does not bring good things into your life.

Exactly my point, things are really happening these days, no b all girl get better head i swear down.

Atimes person gat use wisdom do things. Have had such experiences before from people o
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:

I was nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by johnhood(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Europeanian:

God created you, give your life to Jesus Christ. John 3:3 "Verily verily I say onto you that unless a man is born again, he can't enter the kingdom of heaven". Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ �. Am a pastor and I can help you with that by the grace of God and our Lord Jesus Christ �

Please I am an atheist no amount of preaching is going to change that. If you want to preach to me use your life not the bible.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by EnnaG(f): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't worry, keep ignoring her calls until you hear that she and the prophet got married or are dating. if you both think she was possessed, what happened to prayers and deliverance. Is there anything that God cannot do?.
I guess you are not meant for her then

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by ezechi24(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
so all the fake prophets wet u dey go meet no one fit heal her.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Blackpearlxx(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
why can’t they pray for her if indeed they are true prophets
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Obakoolex(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
@ op One thing you should know is that many things are real underworld especially this part of the world we found ourselves....I experienced something related to yours my brother, the spirituality controls the physical but many don't know. Firstly communicate with her that you should both find solution to your problem and it's starts with abstaining from sex, then go on fast yourself... look for prayer points online as regards to your issue, you might not visit any prophet this time around and pray well.
Two things might happen...it's either you see reason to leave her physically if she's not meant for you or through dreams. Most importantly don't allow your mindset to confuse you as she might be the one for you that you just need to cross the hurdles together or the other way round for you to japa like me that started making big money again just after 2 months of breakup!!

4 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2020
1. She's been there for you in bad times; 2, she's everything you desire in a woman; 3, you love her. But then unfortunately she's possessed by a spirit and it's not of her making, according to the prophets. My advice: take her to see a man of God for deliverance. You don't throw the baby out with the water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by boxer022(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2020
I have read your story and I will say I understand what you are saying. My advice to you is in 2 ways. Firstly, if you really love this girl to the extent of making her your wife, I think she needs strong prayers and deliverance. You should put her in prayers too, God can intervene on this her matter because of you. Secondly, if you only love her for your current relationship, I believe it's best for the both of you if you go your separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by NobleDeSage001: 1:53am On Dec 03, 2020
You don't need to breakup with her.
If you love her as you claim, this is the time to demonstrate it.

Take her to deliverance sessions. Follow up on it. Don't lose a good woman because she is possessed.

Be the instrument for her deliverance and liberation. Go and read the biblical story of Tobias and Sarah in the book of Tobit. It's the first book in the Apocrypha.

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Richdee1(m): 2:02am On Dec 03, 2020
kepstone:
My brother even the bible says in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses a matter is established oooooooo. i am talking from experience, i have been there. I had a girl i wanted to marry i was very rich like had millions in my account when we started relationship things began to nose dive for me, i was reduce to a point were i was begging to feed, i became a burden to everyone around me, bills could not be paid, food was scarcity in my house did wrong investment lost money, lost things, became emaciated, nothing was working untill i started praying that God revealed to me that the girl i am in a relationship with will ruin my life financially. I thought i was hearing my mind, but i went to my pastor who is also a prophet and before i could open my mouth he told me what was in my heart and mind. As i left his office that day i ended the relationship and moved on spent 6 figures on that girl and began to beg for 100 naira. See life is spiritual oooooooooo u have to understand this. It took me heavy prayers and fasting for God to restore me back, now my company is working, i am consulting for other people, i am working and earning well and feeding and clothing well, achieving my dreams. i am in a relationship now another one and this one God gave me the go ahead to so, and i have no single regret about the relationship, she is very supportive and understanding and loves God and loves me. If we dont end up together is not me but her. So please go back to God in prayer and pray well he will show u, there are unnecessary battles you should not face because of marriage. I have been there, please pray and pray life is very spiritual and everything spiritual. i wish i can tell you details of what happened to me but men, this forum will be filled up but what i said is a brief summary.

Bro I'll love you to open a thread for this.. What you went through and how you solved it... to be honest, it'll help a lotta people here... You don't know whose life you'll be giving direction and the way out of his problems

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Anaerobi(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

God review to redeem. If they tell u she's posses with spirit out to ruin, then they should be able to know how it can be deliverer... Prophecy is something deep... Am glad the issue can be traced.. Then go for solution... Deliver her... Help her.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by femi4: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Fake Prophets....they didn't tell you that fornication is a sin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.