Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. (49849 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
AFRICA
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by erico2k2(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Seer are not Prophets(Seer can be a Madman,sinner etc
Even self not all prophets are into deliverance Ministry,thou many claim to do both
The Op,should take his time and look for A Competent Prophetic Deliverance Minister
So OP is not worth to ask God for deliverance abi?
make Una wise abeg or is the said deliverance free of charge?/
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by jameel6: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
So the millions of Nigerian youths who are facing financial problems and unemployment are caused by their girlfriends. Bruh you have a good woman, pray and fast with her, Hustle more and create ways for her to earn money too. Stop visiting prophets or mallams pray to your God at home. If she is willing to pray with you then start immediately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by kapich: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please can we talk. I need some clarifications from you on certain things. If you don't mind. My email is dregunjobi@yahoo.com. You can send your contact if you don't want to leave it here.

Shalom

Oluwaseun2020:

I hardly skip 3 days without a 6-6..
i dont have alcer...
Dont use your mouth to curse yourself
And 12 is the number of authority
if you break at 5 it wont be as effective.
12 Is the number of dominance

Thats why 12 is the ruling number both in time,measurement, a yard is measured by 12
. Even in heaven the gates are 12
revelation 21:14
The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
the foundation of heaven is measured by 12
The stones for the foundation are 12
6-6 gives you 12 hours
thats why we have 12 months in a year
Zodiacs dont play with the 12 signs
The angels are grouped in 12 legions
mattew 26:53
Think you that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
The tribes of isreal are twelve
Nnothing wil happen to you
Have that Faith.

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by MrCaesar: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Take her for deliverance. Breakup is a total no with capital letters.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by HerCuteness(f): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=SeunWedsLinda post=96647463]bro. I used to have this mindset but some things are out of the ordinary. [/quote

Moral of the story: Not all prophecies are real

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by intruder15(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Good morning nairalanders. I'm sharing this here because I feel restless with this urgent need to end my relationship. I'll make the story as short as possible.

I started dating my girlfriend this time 2 years ago. The experience hasn't been bad because she's all I could wish for in a woman. Very pretty both facially and in physique. Respectful. Been there for me during my down times. Encourages me when things don't go my way. At some point, I thought she was gonna leave because of my financial state but no. She still stuck by me. Even helping me financially to bring me up to my feet.

However, Despite every attempts at steadying my financial imbalance, there was never any progress. We went for a crusade mid last year and the prophet called her out, was praying for her and she was falling under anointing. She was oblivious of what was happening then the man of God delivered a big prophesy that shocked me. He said she is possessed by a spirit which is out to ruin every man she's had something to do with in the past. That a lot of men have been destroyed. My heart raced faster and I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. When she finally got herself, she cleaned up and went home. Came to my house the following morning and asked me what happened. I told her everything the prophet said and she begged me not to leave her. Of course I didn't leave her. We still continued with the relationship. Don't blame me here guys. My belief was that no man or woman has the power to influence what happens to you. That success or financial breakthrough is the end product of hardwork and perseverance. That was why I took that prophesy with a pinch of salt.

Our lives continued. I kept encountering frustrations in my live goals and ambitions. Depts hanging round my neck with no hope in sight. Rents expiring with no plan for renewal. To the point that I had to borrow to feed. These were much that I decided to go see another prophet yesterday. This prophet is different from the first one that hosted a crusade we went for. I decided to go alone this time around and it's located in a different state. In the course of the ministration. The prophet called me out. He told me I should limit things I say to THAT GIRL (my girlfriend). He mentioned to me that my girlfriend is good and it's not her fault. That she is possessed by a spirit that is out to ruin. Responsible for restricting any favor that looks like it's coming my way. Every thing he told me was in tandem with my real life experiences. He prayed for me afterwards and I still went further to meet him. I needed some clarity on whether or not to continue with my relationship. He didn't urge that I breakup. But he advised I should just leave her and focus on my hustle.

My girlfriend has been calling me since yesterday but I've not been picking. I'm confused guys. I know I will eventually pick and talk to her but how do I breakup? Where do I start from? I don't want to tell her what the prophet said about her. My mind is mess rn. Please advice me guys

In both situations, you said prophets. Are they pastor's? The first issue is identifying the problem. Both prophets have identified the issue. The next is solving the issue. Ask questions. If God gave them the gift to identify the issue, he should also give then the gift to proffer a solution to her plight.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Reflip: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2020
A prophet told you that your girlfriend is possessed by a spirit and that you need to leave her? I have a feeling this won't be your last failed relationship. You should break up with the prophet and try communicating with your girlfriend.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Lucentino: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2020
You brought this kind of issue to nairaland where they hate God and the things of God? If you like don't leave that girl and concentrate on your life, if anything happens to you, these foolish atheists advising you here will mock at you.

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by frozen70(f): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Good morning nairalanders. I'm sharing this here because I feel restless with this urgent need to end my relationship. I'll make the story as short as possible.

I started dating my girlfriend this time 2 years ago. The experience hasn't been bad because she's all I could wish for in a woman. Very pretty both facially and in physique. Respectful. Been there for me during my down times. Encourages me when things don't go my way. At some point, I thought she was gonna leave because of my financial state but no. She still stuck by me. Even helping me financially to bring me up to my feet.

However, Despite every attempts at steadying my financial imbalance, there was never any progress. We went for a crusade mid last year and the prophet called her out, was praying for her and she was falling under anointing. She was oblivious of what was happening then the man of God delivered a big prophesy that shocked me. He said she is possessed by a spirit which is out to ruin every man she's had something to do with in the past. That a lot of men have been destroyed. My heart raced faster and I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. When she finally got herself, she cleaned up and went home. Came to my house the following morning and asked me what happened. I told her everything the prophet said and she begged me not to leave her. Of course I didn't leave her. We still continued with the relationship. Don't blame me here guys. My belief was that no man or woman has the power to influence what happens to you. That success or financial breakthrough is the end product of hardwork and perseverance. That was why I took that prophesy with a pinch of salt.

Our lives continued. I kept encountering frustrations in my live goals and ambitions. Depts hanging round my neck with no hope in sight. Rents expiring with no plan for renewal. To the point that I had to borrow to feed. These were much that I decided to go see another prophet yesterday. This prophet is different from the first one that hosted a crusade we went for. I decided to go alone this time around and it's located in a different state. In the course of the ministration. The prophet called me out. He told me I should limit things I say to THAT GIRL (my girlfriend). He mentioned to me that my girlfriend is good and it's not her fault. That she is possessed by a spirit that is out to ruin. Responsible for restricting any favor that looks like it's coming my way. Every thing he told me was in tandem with my real life experiences. He prayed for me afterwards and I still went further to meet him. I needed some clarity on whether or not to continue with my relationship. He didn't urge that I breakup. But he advised I should just leave her and focus on my hustle.

My girlfriend has been calling me since yesterday but I've not been picking. I'm confused guys. I know I will eventually pick and talk to her but how do I breakup? Where do I start from? I don't want to tell her what the prophet said about her. My mind is mess rn. Please advice me guys

It's time to face your future

Seat her down and let her know that you need to stay away from any form of relationships till only God knows

Just stop there and don't go beyond that spot

At that point, your next plan is to face your God for further directions
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by princehaxky(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Dump
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by blessedblavk: 1:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Good day. I read your story and I believe I can feel your fear. There is hope for you. In plain terms I will ask you to leave that lady. Her spirit is stronger than your and it is negative. You need to also develop your spiritual strength by Making the Prayer of Salvation and locating a place where the word of God is being taught. You need more of the word of God than Prophecy now .... Go for knowledge of God's word.
This is off record but try and Locate an SALVATION MINISTRIES branch close to you.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by generationz(f): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Tell her to go and settle herself first na. Forget love, this life is a battlefield. Even if she wasn't possessed or anything we all have to be prayerful. We shouldn't wait for problems to force us to be spiritually ready.

Your umbilical cord isn't tied to hers. Both of you should break up for like a year stop sleeping with her or telling her your plans, start hustling and see how things go.

If it turns out to be true, it is a journey only she can go through and come out victorious. She's not a witch but has big problem (probably from her foundation). You can support her from afar but she has to grow up and fight for herself.

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Xantel(f): 3:29am On Dec 04, 2020
God help us
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Myhusband(m): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2020
don't breakup with her yet, even if you will, don't let it be verbally.

put her on a sabbatical mode, tell her you needed sometimes to get yourself together as things ain't going fine around you, baby let's pray and let's soaked ourselves into spiritual cleansing for things to come back to normal

don't avoid her and don't have a private chat with her for now, also avoid sex, fast and pray then work too o
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SIONKPO1(m): 3:47am On Dec 04, 2020
erico2k2:

So OP is not worth to ask God for deliverance abi?
make Una wise abeg or is the said deliverance free of charge?/
,I don't know his Level of Faith in Christ?
He can do it himself by having prayer and fasting session with the lady

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by FunnyDude(m): 3:48am On Dec 04, 2020
My brother RUN from yeye prophet for your life sake.

This men of doom are nothing but fake people and fraudster depending on your naivety to gain from you.

They told my uncle he can’t marry his wife same story as yours.

They reject it. Today they’re living fine

Bought new car have kids.

So run from them and face your God

Nothing brings luck
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by bisiswag(f): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2020
kepstone:
My brother even the bible says in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses a matter is established oooooooo. i am talking from experience, i have been there. I had a girl i wanted to marry i was very rich like had millions in my account when we started relationship things began to nose dive for me, i was reduce to a point were i was begging to feed, i became a burden to everyone around me, bills could not be paid, food was scarcity in my house did wrong investment lost money, lost things, became emaciated, nothing was working untill i started praying that God revealed to me that the girl i am in a relationship with will ruin my life financially. I thought i was hearing my mind, but i went to my pastor who is also a prophet and before i could open my mouth he told me what was in my heart and mind. As i left his office that day i ended the relationship and moved on spent 6 figures on that girl and began to beg for 100 naira. See life is spiritual oooooooooo u have to understand this. It took me heavy prayers and fasting for God to restore me back, now my company is working, i am consulting for other people, i am working and earning well and feeding and clothing well, achieving my dreams. i am in a relationship now another one and this one God gave me the go ahead to so, and i have no single regret about the relationship, she is very supportive and understanding and loves God and loves me. If we dont end up together is not me but her. So please go back to God in prayer and pray well he will show u, there are unnecessary battles you should not face because of marriage. I have been there, please pray and pray life is very spiritual and everything spiritual. i wish i can tell you details of what happened to me but men, this forum will be filled up but what i said is a brief summary.
@SeunWedsLinda, I went through all the comments and picked this. Didn't wanna comment. You should listen to this guy. Yea some fake prophet's out there keep making a mockery of God and the Christian faith out there. But life is much more spiritual and deeper than you think. Be smart and wise. We won't tell you leave her alone but you need to seek God's face yourself. He reveals secrets to anyone who asks. My Elder bro is in similar situation, went ahead and married the girl and right now he is fighting just to live. Things are not always black and white the way we see them. A word is enough for the wise sha. God bless you and help you make the right decisions. And thanks @keystone for sharing.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Deoboss(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2020
Simple, a real prophet will bring about solutions. If they can’t then they are fake. Next lady might not be better so look for solution together (take note)
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by kizwid(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2020
madridguy:
Don't leave your girlfriend rather fight and win the battle together.

My brother, your girlfriend is not your the cause of your problem but Nigeria. Many problems we Nigerians are seeing as spiritual problem are problems caused due to bad economy and bad leadership.

I don't want to say the prophecy are fake because spiritual controls the physical but at times we need to use our head.

If you're a Muslim I would have suggest some Quran verses for you and your girl friend to add to your daily prayers.

please kindly share the verses...
May Allah answer our prayers!
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Roy1918(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

link me up with that prophet u visit recently
I need to visit him too, thanks

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by aknessy(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2020
A "prophet" once told my girlfriend sometime back, that I had a spirit wife, that she should leave me. She didn't tell me, but she later did. Cut the long story short, this prophet was liking her and she was cheating on me with other guys. The fact is while they're principalities and powers in high places, there's also one who reigns Supreme. You might not know what your girl is going through, but you cannot leave her. Your life is frustrating right now, which is why you'll believe anything you hear. Don't pray about your problems alone, undergo fasting and prayers together with your girl and stay away from sex for a while.

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Tofchen:
Something is wrong here.
After "God/god" reveal to the first prophet after your girlfriend "came under anointing or possession" why didn't the Man of God deliver her right there and then.
There's no verse in the Bible that Jesus himself or any of his Disciples cancer in contact with an unclean spirit that they didn't deliver completely!

Secondly, why is that non actually recommended a way she will be delivered from this spirit rather than telling you to ditch her?
she was acting weird under anointing and after the man of God casted the demon out, he confirmed she's been delivered
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Codes151:
If you care about her, and for the fact it’s not her fault and she tries for you,

Find a solution with her and you will hv a diamond in your hands.

Nb. It. Could be she has a destiny to elevate any man she’s with that why they fight her hence you!

Take her and go on a walk.
Solve her problem, break the covenant and see her star glorify with urs.

Keep of sexual entanglement and focus on deliverance together. It’s never too late than to loose such gift. Lemme know when you read this!
seen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by machiavelli95: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
intruder15:

In both situations, you said prophets. Are they pastor's? The first issue is identifying the problem. Both prophets have identified the issue. The next is solving the issue. Ask questions. If God gave them the gift to identify the issue, he should also give then the gift to proffer a solution to her plight.

You think dealing with demons is an easy business? Anyone with sharpened spiritual senses can perceive the activity of spirits and demons, but to cast them out is another different ball game entirely. Do you not know there are ranks in the spirit? Do you know the level of consecration required before you can deal with water spirits? Can you even fast 7 days dry? Can you pray for 18 hours at a stretch? Do you know the strength of the covenants that those demons use as their backing? Some persons can be very ignorant and arrogant at the same time. See dont talk confidently about things you dont fully understand.

4 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
kriss27:
Can I get in contact with you please? I need connection to these prophets
dm
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2020
princesshansy:
I thought they did deliverance for her,wetin remain angry

exactly. She has been delivered which the first prophet confirmed. Which was even why I still stayed in the relationship

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by iamteegee(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Bro take whatever they told you seriously I just got out of one. I love this girl, she's very pretty, intelligent, goes to church regularly (na disguise)sings and does interpretation, honestly na this kind person any man would make his wife but a man that didn't know me before called me and told me to be careful of yellow lady, I didn't understand then kept on with her, sex and all but my condition did not change, went to visit a spiritualist and he told me to leave my girl alone, she was too good didn't see any reason to leave her decided to visit more different people, met a prophetess I didn't even say a word to her after praying described my girlfriend to me was surprised, she later told me to leave her alone and see what will happen oboy I left and went home I was battling with my conscience that this girl is good, beautiful intelligent, loves and respect me well my life first I stopped picking her calls, my friends that knew her for days, the girl started attacking me in the dream, I can't close my eyes for 10minutes without ejaculating and urinating all over the bed (something that has never happened before) sometimes I refuse to close my eyes in the night, different attacks, one of my dreams we fought saying I left and she wants me to feel the pain, even if I urinate before going to bed, 4mins after I Don urinate n ejaculate. It was a scary situation the girl talk say na must we marry if she no fit get me for real life she go get me for dream! Bro run for your life and go for serious deliverance!! Person wey something never happen to no go give u advice. Pikin wey dey back no know say journey far.

3 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:
After deliverance do you still sleep with her?? Call this number and you shall be well with you. He's my mentor and coach

yes.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Geez I can relate to this bro.. Happened to some1 close to me is she from Edo?
No Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / VIDEO XX Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.