Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31991 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Neva make a b!tch a houz wife

13 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
LagosInter:

I used to be like you many years ago. You will learn soon.
Gist us
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zeinymira:

Thank you for this part

Thank you for thanking me smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
smiliyB:
Permission to share your story, it's really interesting and educative.

Permission granted cool
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by TheWalkingMind: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Love.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Samylekey(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
smiliyB:
Hahahahaha Sam if I catch you ehhh
You want to catch me after sending hugs.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by TheWalkingMind: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
obembet:
Never look down on anyone no matter their current status..

Nobody is completely useless
And don't look up to anyone either

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Babyface69(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
never to involve myself in any online business filled with obscurities. never rely on anyone.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by holatin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
don't fall in love be ready for dissapointment

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Churchill6767: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
smiliyB:
I o to stop judging people too fast[b]. I *almost* judged one guy like that to be a player but he turned out to be the most loving, caring, honest, humble person I have ever seen in my life [/b]embarassed #Sendingbighugstohim kiss

So that's the greatest lesson you've learnt in life?..na wa o..
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Oxtonguy: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Pavillon: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Persistence.

Persistence

Persistence.

Infact, i can't overemphasize how this is to me.

Corona came, but i still help on to this belief

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by XINOIX: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
EXLOVER:
Bros you dey loose focus i swear down.
grin
EXLOVER:
Bros you dey loose focus i swear down.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Alaenyieby(f): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
All that glitters is not gold.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahaha boss no make me laugh jor. I go manage am sure
No problem open your Xender make I send am for you.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rugaria:
Pretend you trust people BUT NEVER trust anyone! Including siblings, wife, friends and enemies..
Even your parent. No one is to be trusted

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Opexzy:
My greatest lesson is; Nobody owes me anything in this world, that's the reason i don't pin my success or achievement plan to anyone's promise.[/b]

I have also learnt to be patient. No matter how slow so far I am making progress that's acceptable to me.

This is exactly how I reason.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by lymelyte(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
obembet:
Never look down on anyone no matter their current status..

Nobody is completely useless
word.. They might not give u money but the information gotten from that so called small boy can be priceless.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:

No problem open your Xender make I send am for you.
hahahahaha boss even as I no dey happy I don laugh here tire.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Farki:
Whenever you're doing something or meeting someone you should always think "how will this benefit me?".
This is so deep. I love it
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Exmilitant(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
I learnt to rely on myself, to look within first when faced with any challenges.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nyanabo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never worry about tomorrow because GOD is already there.

You might think your beauty/handsomeness attracts people but never forget even monkeys and gorrillas attracts people. grin

Bring your shoulders down because whatever you feel you have now has been used by someone before you.

Remember to always give thanks for what little things you receive because it will always pave a way for more.

Always remember to hear from both sides before you crucify anybody.

Procrastination is a killer of success do what you can while you can because the hand of time can never be turned back.

Give respect to everyone because no man knows what tomorrow holds.

Never underestimate the power of dialogue because it has stopped many wars.

Learn to bridle you tongue because it has caused many wars

Associate yourself with people who share same dream as you.

These are the few I have learnt and what people have told me

15 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Heineken:
hahahahaha boss even as I no dey happy I don laugh here tire.
Bro wetin dey sup why you no happy ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by lymelyte(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
LagosInter:
1. Life is difficult. It's a great truth.

2. Money answers all things.

3. See no 2.

4.No difference between women and cars. Women are articles, yes including my sisters.

5. Your value as a man is tied to provision. Fail in this and lose your value.

6. Making it isn't by hardwork alone. We owe a lot to luck, serendipity, destiny.

7. Nobody knows what happens after death. Who knows, life after death may be worse.

8.Family is everything, they are all you have got.

9. Study well as a teen, you may never get the chance again to learn the basics.

10. Life has no purpose whatsoever, it could have been better if we never existed. I align myself with prof Benathar's views in this regard.

well said

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by BigDawsNet: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't allow the voice of your fears to be louder than the other voices in your head. ...

A good reputation is more valuable than money..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:

Bro wetin dey sup why you no happy ?
boss things full my head. I dey perplex well. That's why I don't believe all those God, heaven and hell trash talk.. Joy no dey at all.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by smiliyB(f): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Churchill6767:

So that's the greatest lesson you've learnt in life?..na wa o..
Hahahaha wahala be like bicycle, say your own greatest lesson nah undecided You guys were the one bashing Linda earlier today Are you trying to say that part of life is not important angry
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by smiliyB(f): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Samylekey:

You want to catch me after sending hugs.

kiss kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Drone95(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
I have learnt so dat life isn't balance!
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Heineken:
boss things full my head. I dey perplex well. That's why I don't believe all those God, heaven and hell trash talk.. Joy no dey at all.
I don stop dey believe them too for a while now

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Drone95(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
I have learnt so far dat life isn't balance!

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Thunday1005(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
No one owe you anything

All man for himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.