Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31983 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Rick9(m): 2:33am On Dec 04, 2020
poweredcom:

Nonsense do u know if Jesus existed ..the way the white man put it to you

You are brainwashed I swear many of these foreign religion are all fake and false

Nothing pass ur original traditional religion which you Africans have neglected that is why we are the most confused race on earth

Keep day dreaming about one Jesus or Muhammed that never existed

Look ur modern religion is even embeded from paganism hahahaa mugus

Alright. Your opinion anyway. #Peace

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by tot(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
hamzeiy:
I learnt that procatination is man's worst enemy and truely a thief of time.
I lost my mum after a brief illness and she was to tell me something important but I thought we would talk when we meet next week....next week came and she was late.
O have never felt pain and regret in my life like that day.
I have learnt not to delay anything in my life but I learnt at a high cost.
May Allah Grant you Jannah mum...ameen

Sorry about your loss.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by hamzeiy: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
tot:

Sorry about your loss.
Thanks alot.really appreciate that
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by hstar: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
alexistaiwo:
People don't get punished for breaking the rules, they get punished for getting caught.

Moral of the story is "Don't get caught!"
shocked heavy quote
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by hstar: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
LegendAnselm:
hop u do stay in house everyday....without going to find what to eat..
grin
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by hstar: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
martius101:
The greatest lesson i have learnt in my life which was rather too late for me is that [b][/b] 1 NO MAN LOVES YOU INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY....YOU ARE ONLY LOVED WHEN THINGS ARE WORKING FOR YOU....
2 YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
3 FIRST BORN CAN TURN LAST AND LAST CAN BE FIRST.
4 LIFE IS A SET UP.
Oro (words)
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Rick9(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Still following
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by hstar: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by NNAMDIII(m): 4:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Don't gamble!! gamble will kill you especially those people called bet9ja, they'll ruin your life

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by obitrac: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2021
When a woman loves money 2much her love becomes dangerous

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. / Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.