Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31985 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Princeton92(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Humble yourself and live a private life.... rich or poor but don't die being broke AND follow your heart desires

11 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Henri244: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nobody loves a broke ass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Heineken(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Forget about heaven or hell, e possible make e no exist. Even God fit no dey sef. Abi how you want make person wey finish school since no get job believe trash? Wey other people dey ball? Just be good to everyone and remember that in the end, everybody dies...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nackzy: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Toks2008(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Not everyone that renders help to you want you to succeed and GOD can use even those who don't like you to help you.

That as long as you love GOD, all things will always work together for your good.

That no matter how nice you are, some people will never like you and no matter how imperfect you may be, those who will like you will like you. Just be yourself.

That no matter how good looking you may think you are, there is somebody out there who will find you unattractive and no matter how less good looking you may be, you will be the spec of someone out there...

At my age I don learn many things in life but Make I stop here...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by kiddkash(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
don't take people at their words,

they only care about themselves, they do not keep promises

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by mrksquare: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
One greatest lesson I have learned is never to trust anyone. Never divulge your plan to a friend. Friendship in the context of Nigeria is just so
outrightly competitive rather than being an avenue to lend a helping hands to one another.

26 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
One of the lessons I've learnt in life is that you need to be selfish a little because not everyone can go the length you can go for them

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by titusmichael27(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
LagosInter:
1. Life is difficult. It's a great truth.

2. Money answers all things.

3. See no 2.

4.No difference between women and cars. Women are articles, yes including my sisters.

5. Your value as a man is tied to provision. Fail in this and lose your value.

6. Making it isn't by hardwork alone. We owe a lot to luck, serendipity, destiny.

7. Nobody knows what happens after death. Who knows, life after death may be worse.

8.Family is everything, they are all you have got.

9. Study well as a teen, you may never get the chance again to learn the basics.

10. Life has no purpose whatsoever, it could have been better if we never existed. I align myself with prof Benathar's views in this regard.

life has a purpose. we are not here by chance. you can know more about your self and your purpose by learning more about your creator.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
So tired of seeing such dumb questions undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by BlackKing555: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
Due to some occurrences in the past year, I've made up my mind to be courageous no matter what happens or society I find myself.

Never ever to give up, no matter what

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by AlphikkaTech: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
A friend also talked about all he experienced in life and what how he wants us to learn from it. The e-book is available for pre-order on Amazon as well as the paperback format.

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-How-lost-Donald-Isaac-ebook/dp/B08P9VPGH9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=donald+isaac+lust&qid=1606911176&sr=8-1

Any other way to buy?

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by abike12(f): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
your happiness is your responsibility

13 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
I learnt that God's power is the greatest and the gift of God is without repentance and also that if God calls you to serve him, no matter what, one day you will wake up from darkness and answer the call.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by emilfischer(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
What I have learnt so far is....... make sure you buy a laptop and start a side hustle.

Check my signature or reach me on...

@08154277705.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnbola: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies."

21 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by cooltola(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
1. Obeying God saves me a lifetime of headaches, regrets and misfortune
2. Prayers are very important. If not for God, i will be in a very bad position.
3. You cannot please people, do your best and leave the rest to God.
4. Do not give what you do not have and if it is sound too good to be true, then it is a scam

8 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by legionISproteus: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
That religion is a scam

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by legaspi: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Life itself is a lesson. Am still leaning more from life. If you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Its not always that elder advice leads to success, noooooooobody can knws you as urself.

For those who are still under 20/reading my comment, if you truly understand yourself and quality you possess don't allow one elder to push you to interest he/she believed that can make someone great, if you urself dnt believe or have interest in that direction .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by johnhood(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Heineken:
Forget about heaven or hell, e possible make e no exist.Just be good to everyone and remember that in the end, everybody dies...
One bottle of Heineken for you.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by favour32(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
1)Self preservation is the first rule.
2)Always take the middle course.
3)Learn to mind your business.
4)Never reveal your next move to anybody.
5)Learn to tell your wife less of your worth.
6)Appreciate peace.
7) Believe in God.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Ofadaman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Danger is real, fear is a choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Tookool(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
No real love
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by ezechi24(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lemme park here. It's gonna be an interesting thread.

My own lesson is that, nothing is guaranteed in life.

One of my Neighbors rented a shop just attached to a police station, he sells clothes, shoes and other men's wears and the shop been attached to a police station usually give him peace of mind based on the security and of which its true. Who dem born well to near a police station shop say him wan burgle the shop.

EndSars protest came and the station was burnt down and his shop was looted too. The incident taught me a great lesson business wise.

what lesson did u learn....I wonder the kind answer wey be this
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Mikefrik(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lemme park here. It's gonna be an interesting thread.

My own lesson is that, nothing is guaranteed in life.

One of my Neighbors rented a shop just attached to a police station, he sells clothes, shoes and other men's wears and the shop been attached to a police station usually give him peace of mind based on the security and of which its true. Who dem born well to near a police station shop say him wan burgle the shop.

EndSars protest came and the station was burnt down and his shop was looted too. The incident taught me a great lesson business wise.
What was the great lesson, business wise
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Bioles1187(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
DON'T TRUST ANYONE esp WOMEN
woman go don do you shege for saying this grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mikefrik:
What was the great lesson, business wise

Always think, WHAT IF and plan a way out ahead.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
A friend also talked about all he experienced in life and what how he wants us to learn from it. The e-book is available for pre-order on Amazon as well as the paperback format.

https://www.amazon.com/Lust-How-lost-Donald-Isaac-ebook/dp/B08P9VPGH9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=donald+isaac+lust&qid=1606911176&sr=8-1
A friend or you?
Nawa o.
Just say u wanna market
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Zealoy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never trust anyone, Never hope on peoples promise, follow your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by uuzba(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't die
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
tosyne2much:
One of the lesson I've learnt in life is that you need to be selfish a little because not everyone can go the length you can go for them

Yes. Let people knw the stuff you truly posses, they may complain, but it will pay off for you at the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. / Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.