Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (31950 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by money121(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never GiveUp

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by emerged01(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
...Never accuse someone.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by LikeAking: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
TRUST NOBODY.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Godpikin4real(f): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
TRUST NO ONE.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nothing is permanent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Karleb(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
I was opportuned to work with people that were older than me. I was supposed to be their boss but due to how inferior I used to feel, I won't correct them whenever they do anything wrong.

I learnt my lesson after a younger guy got to the place and he was authoritative and his self-confidence is a higher rate compared to mine.

Don't be hard on yourself.

People can be annoying to deal with, at least you learnt your lesson.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Pathfinder121: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Work hard (Determination, discipline, perseverance and patience) and pray hard towards achieving your goal.

Education is a common denominator for all but building relationships in the right places will deliver the success you desire.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by pickatyou2: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by afbstrategies: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Not to trust family members. After 20 years of thorough assessment. I have found old friends and those outside my tribe as the most reliable and trustworthy. I don't buy into that old tired conclusion that other tribes are my problem in Nigeria. For your information. I am an Igbo man.

39 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Itisallright: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
That human want is insatiable... we never satisfied even if we own the world

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
1. To always be myself no matter what

2. To never expect much from people

3. To never look down on anyone

4. To always stand up for truth and justice anywhere I find myself

5. To be humble but not stupid

28 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by lindareep: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nikiballer:

Does it enlarge bank accounts undecided

Smiles... Yes it does... grin How many dozen do want to buy, i can tell that you like money so much grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by oba68351: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never stop learning life

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by judedwriter(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
obembet:
Never look down on anyone no matter their current status..

Nobody is completely useless

Truly true. Nobody was created useless. Just that many are doing jobs out of poverty rather than potential.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by ucheuzor1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Vicogrin:
Always be nice to people,irrespective of the positions,qualifications and achievement.

Easier said than done grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by judedwriter(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
DON'T GIVE UP!

When you eventually succeed, the same people who mocked, laughed and ridiculed you will celebrate you.

28 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by vickydevoka(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never lend what u can't afford to loose.

I lost my life savings dis year bcuz of a friend

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by DropsMic(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
NEVER SAY NEVER
NEVER SAY NEVER

That thing you think you can never do on how situation of things change you gon find yourself doing it

6 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by ElValiente(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pobbleesher:
Due to some occurrences in the past year, I've made up my mind to be courageous no matter what happens or society I find myself.

my grandma told me that there 3 sides of every story. Your own my own and the truth. My dad taught me that there are 2 races in the world track race like those inter house sports back in the days who get there win all. But life’s race is different. If you can craw, walk, run, fly just make sure you’re moving cos someday you’ll get there.

16 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by AiooAi: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Not every body like you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by blackslayer: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Never trust anyone and always trust my instincts. Only trust people when they have proven to be trustworthy.

20 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by musa7m(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you don't know anyone that know powerful people ...nna you are in for long ride

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Godwin5766(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
stubbornman:
There are no best friends .... Never share your next move with anyone.... Roll with people on the same mission with you.... Finally mind the people you wrong because to some people " Absolute revenge means total forgiveness"

...and em never ever underestimate the power of prayer!
Thanks bro...ur words made me to realize many things

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Life doesn't make sense and NOTHING is worth it. The earlier you engrave this realisation into your brain, the better for you.

Sure you should hustle, make money and enjoy life with your family during the brief period you're here. But don't think much of these things because they mean nothing. Nothing. Call it vanity if you like, that's what it is.

Take a chill pill.

27 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by seanwilliam(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
I learn 5 lessons
1. Man is loved for what he can provide..
2. I can achieve anything
3. No unconditional love
4. Hear more talk less
5. Take decision without emotions

33 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by musa7m(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you don't know anyone that know powerful people ...nna you in for long ride
ucheuzor1:

Easier said than done grin
especially this government workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
There are realms of the spirit and life is spiritual.

It is dangerous not to have God in ones life.

Just as we have prisons created by government, there are prisons created by the devil to lock those who violate God's commandments.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Rawhumper(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mine is never to Bleep several women and to pit more energy on women affairs.....it really makes the guy to lose focus and not to know the right woman to settle with.

[b][/b]
Pobbleesher:
Due to some occurrences in the past year, I've made up my mind to be courageous no matter what happens or society I find myself.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by God2man2again(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some problems are not solvable, there are no solution to some challenges in life, even though you kill yourself, the problem will still be there.
Take Jesus Christ as en example, Jesus sacrificed his life for mankind, see what human beings are doing to pay Jesus back. They deny him. They call him unprinted names.

Do your best and leave the rest.

Don't put your mouth in everything, you cannot please human beings. Restrain yourself from talking .

Don't be to wicked or you get killed easily and don't be too good or too nice, people take you for granted and trample on you.

Stop exposing yourself on social media by celebrating this and that, enemies you cannot handle are monitoring you to harm you. If you can handle them by prayer, no problem, if not, you are exposing yourself to danger.

Disguise yourself while moving in strange places in the odd hours of the night to deceive the enemy.

Above all, especially if you an African man with Black skin. Never, I say, never joke with prayer,
Be a prayer addicts.

When you connect to God, you avoid some trouble although life is full of trouble.

May God help us.

26 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by JayEntaur(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
I've learnt
I've unlearn
And relearn.....

The greatest of it all is "Never rely on anyone for your success"

Truer words have never been spoken.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Mikefrik(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
4tomandchi:
All the efforts you put in life is just to bring to manifestation what has been designed by God. You can not run faster than your shadow!!!
I love this one.
Re: What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? by Sportwin(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rich people don't help
Kind people do

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.