Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37187 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by valirex: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2020
ceeceeco:
When I had no job, I mean when I was very jobless for some years, my mom stood by me, supported me, encouraged me, trusted me, prayed for me, fed me, and never gave up on me, no other woman was there to support me or give me hope except her. Despite my wrong deeds & mistakes in life, my mom never neglected me, neither did lose hope on me. So tell me why I will be so foolish to compare my mom's undying love to another, never. I can never ever love any other woman more than my own precious mother, never. I'm yet to see such woman, such woman don't even exist in my own world, not even my wife, you know why? Because a wife can be replaced, but mom can never ever ever, I mean never ever be replaced. If you like your life, abeg comot body where my mama dey.

No one else can ever replace our moms, as for me whenever I start dating any girl I make it clear to her my mom is everything to me and if she's not ok with it she can leave.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by kriss27(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.

God bless you. What most of them don't know is, most wives are the pillars of their homes these days. What if the wife made the man who he is?

Not in this case. If the mom is sick, a sane man should use his money and take his mom to the hospital. You can't compare life with car. But in the case were both mom and wife are healthy, invest more in your wife. Your wife is the one you return home to meet everyday.

Wow! God bless you. Even the Bible says a good friend is better than a bad brother. There are men who won't amount to anything if it wasn't their wives.
Hope you won't complain when your children do same to you? He even said woman not wife, which means it could be a girlfriend, even if it's the wife. I don't see why his statement should be an issue to you
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by KIDfurniture(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2020
God punish all of you against ducan.. lol ... my mother gets it first any time any day. If na your wife make u plz put her first o... in our own case our mother put us in the spot light..

saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I am not saying you should not take care of your mom. I am not saying you should wait for your mom to beg you for things before you give her.
I am saying you should take care of your mom and wife but never give your mom more than you give your wife if you want peace in your home.

God bless you. What most of them don't know is, most wives are the pillars of their homes these days. What if the wife made the man who he is?

Not in this case. If the mom is sick, a sane man should use his money and take his mom to the hospital. You can't compare life with car. But in the case were both mom and wife are healthy, invest more in your wife. Your wife is the one you return home to meet everyday.

Wow! God bless you. Even the Bible says a good friend is better than a bad brother. There are men who won't amount to anything if it wasn't their wives.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Decent09(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Nigerian singer and music producer Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, simply known as Duncan Mighty has taken to his IG page to lay a curse on men who buys car for their women while their mothers still trek.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CITS-kOhgJ8/

Abi woman or wife ni, which one
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2020
The guilty ones will slam him now grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by tiswell(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Before I even have a son I will buy my own cars. I am not the kind of lady that until the put food in her mouth before she eats. I go out and get my own. I will be so successful that my children wealth won't matter to me.
I will be giving out cars to my sons' wives on their birthdays.
shut up!

As if you are the custodian of the future.

Your own practice of feminism is the very unhealthy type.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Sarsaproko: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

Who made it so? I am not saying a man shouldnt take of the wife but that attitude of the wife thinking she must come first is something bad.

I am a female but I understand the fact that before me the mum has being. We have our different places in his life. Anyone is entitled to love whoever he decides to love.

Of course the wife should come first in her own house, family with her husband and children. Are you a christian? Ephesians 5:31..For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.
The father is responsible for his own wife too( mother)..
Of course we should take care of our parents as much as much as we can but in a household, family.. The wife is the husband's first priority..Isn't the wife a mother too, or a potential mother of her husband's children..

Na so some men go die and the guy's family go dey drag will, properties with the wife and the guy's kids..

Thank God for my parents sha..
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
heniford2:
you see life

I biliv you can read English language and you don't like simple comprehension?

Even for public official, just mention one gov from 36 governors in Nigeria who gives kind of protection, attention, finances etc for his mum than his wife, the way you guys reason make me shift more blame on women on relationship to man now.

Go back to ur Bible, go and give it to ur pastor ,where it says, wife is bone of bone and flesh of flesh of a man.

Even baba Adeboye once said he loves his wife than any creature that he will ask God to kill whoever that wants to touch his wife.

So where did you draw ur inspiration from? Satan?? Pit of hell?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2020
onoms4luv:

She was once the bread winner of my house for many years, Until God finally picked my call.

in case you don't know, my wife my everything.
I thought as much
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2020
fairheart:

But what happens when mothers that nurtured and raise the sons are forgotten while girlfriends and wives are spoilt with every good thing in life? That is the angle the artist was talking from, I believe. But maybe you are right: if the sons were filled or nurtured with love, they would not forget their mothers simply because they found another woman.

Irony of life and hypocrisy in highest level, even the so called artist spend much more money for his concubines than his mother .

Even you urself you spend for your gf before you remember ur mum, but it seems you guys are used to saying exact opposite of what you are doing.

The much attention ducan might wants, he got it.

And for the foolish men/guys that will like to implement what he preach will start having problems incoming days.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
valirex:

No one else can ever replace our moms, as for me whenever I start dating any girl I make it clear to her my mom is everything to me and if she's not ok with it she can leave.
I will love my wife as much as I love my mom, but I will never tolerate her disrespecting my mom. If my wife wants to earn more of my love & trust, then she must have to love & respect my mom as much as she loves me. Infact, every sensible daughter inlaw should know that she should be very friendly and close to her mother inlaw, because that's the woman that will always guide & protect her in her marriage. Once a mother inlaw & daughter inlaw has a very strong relationship that's final, the mother inlaw will never support her son against her daughter inlaw. I would not tolerate any woman disrespecting my mom, I won't, perhaps my wife was once a stranger, & didn't know my pains, story & struggle. Except I have a very bad & evil mother which Iam thankful to God I don't have such woman as a mother.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by joxxy01(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Omo dey plenty oo..spending money on girls and buying her expensive things when ur mother is hawking or doing menial work and is using a phone dat as spoil..dat she have tie with rubber tire...I feel like slapping lot of guys I see every time..especially all those yahoo boys dat waste their money...dey will use money to lodge in a hotel with their babes 4 days while their mother does not even have money to eat...Ahh..dey are plenty in my side...I really pity d mothers..but if police arrest dem or dey get into trouble it is d mother dat will go and beg 4 den and bill dem out..babe nowhere to be seen..but d worst thing is after all this dey still continue with their lifestyle spending on girls while their mothers suffer
yeah u made a valid point
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2020
I believe. But maybe you are right: if the sons were filled or nurtured with love, they would not forget their mothers simply because they found another woman.[/quote]this is the angle I’m looking at
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by deewhydoski(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2020
dorin27:
I'll respond after I finish this bottle of fayrouz.
If she is my wife, It is still understandable that she will be using the car to carry my children go school and use it to run errand but for GF, God forbid
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Irony of life and hypocrisy in highest level, even the so called artist spend much more money for his concubines than his mother .

Even you urself you spend for your gf before you remember ur mum, but it seems you guys are used to saying exact opposite of what you are doing.

And for the foolish men/guys that will like to implement what he preach will start having problems incoming days.
Not everyone is as foolish as you are dude, it's obvious u are a simp! I can never place my girlfriend above my mom, if u can stupidly do that because u can be remote controlled doesn't mean others can, start thinking with Ur brain next time
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Your comment is so irritating!
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by HRMK: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2020
YES,THOUGH BITTER BUT ITS THE PLAIN TRUTH!
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Mayeldah:
If all your siblings buy car for Mama, how many she go drive?

It is neither here nor there. Some mothers are in the village and can neither ride a bike or drive a car.

Buy a car for your wife if you can afford it, buy for your mom too if it is necessary.

Did you need to reply foolish guys who are product of useless upbringings which had resulted to their failed marriages, the car they bought for their mums in village, will be used to carry their kids to schools nah.

Sorry for Nigeria indeed, saying exact opposite of what they are doing, some of them have not sent a penny to parents this year, yet he comes online to cheer .......oh dear mother.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
ceeceeco:
Your comment is so irritating!

Because it bitter truth, which hit you to ur bone marrow.

Amend ur way if its true you are talking.

Thou if truly you want lasting peace and you don't want to go to grave before your time.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2020
saaphiere:

By using woman he definitely means girlfriend
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ethanuella: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Saaphiere ... God bless you jare
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by YINKS89(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao
you said it all but just to explain what Duncan is saying is... Try as much as possible to extend the comfort you give to your wife to your mother also
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ethanuella: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao

Spending on your mother is very good, but placing her needs above that of your wife is a no no.

Tell me, if YOUR FATHER TOOK EXTRA CARE OF YOUR GRANDMOTHER AT THE DETRIMENT OF YOUR MOTHERS' HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION, would you be shinning teeth up and down?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by fairheart(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Even you urself you spend for your gf before you remember ur mum
, but it seems you guys are used to saying exact opposite of what you are doing.

Mumu!
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Nazgul:

Hope you'll maintain this your stand when your son grows up and gets his wife a brand new luxury car and you're there treking to church and market everyday.
stop gibbering rubbish sir,its her husband that is in best position to gift her a car not a son with wife and kids

think up bruv
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Chrisog: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Duncan Mighty, your statements are baseless, useless and inconsequential. You talk only about mother, what of fathers? Didn't he contribute to your upbringing and as well make you the better person you are today. Who cater for your feeding , fees and advice, protection when you are growing up? Is both parents. With all these they did to you does not mean your parents should be placed above your wife. Bible says he who finds a wife fined a good thing and will also obtain favour from God and both of you become one.

The emphasis is Both become ONE, it simply means that you and your wife are inseparable and what you wish yourself also goes to her and you can tell me you will get a car for your mother who is probably doing farming in the village before yourself. Even if she is doing well in town, you care for your self first and that you is also your wife.
Oga, get sense ooooooo.....reverse that curse.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ImaIma1(f): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Nazgul:

Hope you'll maintain this your stand when your son grows up and gets his wife a brand new luxury car and you're there treking to church and market everyday.

Talk is so cheap and convinent when it doesn't concern or affects us directly. But we immediately change and become hypocrites by protesting aggressively the moment we become victims of our supposed views.

The bitter truth is that it is her husband (your father) that is meant to buy all that for her and make her comfortable as his wife. But in our African culture where responsibility of caring for your younger ones, taking care of the bills are shifted to a child, we have come to believe it is the son's duty over his duty to his own wife.

A child; son or daughter should make sure their mother has all she needs to make her life easier. However, as long as a man is married, his first loyalty is to his wife.

We are not talking about girlfriend but about a wife who he has been joined to and they have become one.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Not until you Start sending more money for ur mother on monthly basis to ur mother than your wife, if not you are most hypocrite man on earth, if your mother demands you give her more money than your wife, such mother is most wicked on earth and if you don't care you won't have peace and you go to the grave earlier.
From the word go, your arguments were flawed.
No man in his right senses compares his mother to
his wife.
There is no basis for comparison.
Same way I would not stand up and say I am to be compared with my wife's father.
No way!
The love I have for my mum is more of compassion,respect and empathy since she's no longer as energetic as she use to be when she brought me up, but a wife finding issues with caring for my mum is not worthy to be called a wfe or she just a pretending self professed demon.

In the name of love, some of you behave like dogs on a leash because you failed to tell your wife her position.

I love and will love my wife,but that should not make her start setting her self up as a contender to my mum.
You can replace as many wives as you want ,but you can NEVER EVER replace your mum.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Dear lord...
please do not give me a husband like Duncan Mighty.
Amen

To all the guys supporting him...
you all are useless,
just go and Bleep your mom...
nanzenze
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nazgul: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Preshieben:
stop gibbering rubbish sir,its her husband that is in best position to gift her a car not a son with wife and kids

think up bruv
I asked a simple question, if you don't have a direct answer, stop mentioning me.

If your son buys his wife a luxury car and you're treking daily, would you celebrate the car gift with your daughter in-law? It's a simple question. Quit your gibberish and give a straight forward answer.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by fairheart(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

If you say so, you sound like a son, who is mother will not allow to have wife, am very sure you single father, if your mother demands that you spend for her than you, I pity ur sorry ass, if you don't carefully you will not enjoy peace til you go to grave.

Oga tell the whole world, this year alone, how much has it gone to ur mother and how much has it gone to ur wife?

You guys will surely die of hypocrisy.

Even those that had never send a penny to parents will come online raise ego.

Go and get good wife, Bible says ur wife is flesh of ur flesh, nobody can take care of others than himself.

None of these applies to me. I will still take care of my mother and I will do my best for my wife and family when I have the latter. She is comfortably living in my house and I am praying I have more money to do more for her. I say what I do and do what I say!

Having a girlfriend doesn't mean one's mother should be neglected. I am happily single and my mother is enjoying my support. This weekend, I am still going to send money to her and buy her gifts. You too, go and do the same for your Mum so that she can pray for you and heal your ignorance. Oya, take your phone and call her now.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nazgul: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

The bitter truth is that it is her husband (your father) that is meant to buy all that for her and make her comfortable as his wife. But in our African culture where responsibility of caring for your younger ones, taking care of the bills are shifted to a child, we have come to believe it is the son's duty over his duty to his own wife.

A child; son or daughter should make sure their mother has all she needs to make her life easier. However, as long as a man is married, his first loyalty is to his wife.

We are not talking about girlfriend but about a wife who he has been joined to and they have become one.
I'm not arguing with what you wrote cos that's exactly how's it's suppose to be. A man's primary responsibilities is his wife and kids.

My question is would you as a mother celebrate with your daughter in-law if your son gets her a car knowing fully well that you trek daily?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Bobrisky On Set With Love Machine / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.