Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37152 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Nazgul:

I asked a simple question, if you don't have a direct answer, stop mentioning me.

If your son buys his wife a luxury car and you're treking daily, would you celebrate the car gift with your daughter in-law? It's a simple question. Quit your gibberish and give a straight forward answer.
I'm gonna give you a straight answer...you can ask for reasons if you wish to

As a lenient and educated person...I'll celebrate the car gift with my daughter in law...

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Preshieben:
stop gibbering rubbish sir,its her husband that is in best position to gift her a car not a son with wife and kids

think up bruv

I am really afraid of ladies of today and the way they feel entitled to a man's wealth.

Stop using having kids as basis for your argument, it won't sell.

From the post, Duncan mighty was simply stating that neglect of mother over a girlfriend who can dump you at anytime should not be your outmost priority rather give your mum the same comfort she battled hard to give to you when you were young.
My experience with ladies has made this fact known to me that ladies of this generation are not to be totally trusted .
You lack most of the things our mothers had and you feel a man owes you his life for marrying you?

If I decide to gift my mum a car,while we(myself and my wife) have a car it should not be an issue.

You women can leave your husband without thinking twice when conditions changes, but a Mother will never abandon his son no matter what.
And you are there comparing them?!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nazgul: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Preshieben:

As a lenient and educated person...I'll celebrate the car gift with my daughter in law...
What are your reasons?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Preshieben:

Pretenders!.

Celebrate ko,congratulate ni.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Liposure: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Dreyton36:
E nor lie Sha
Na this guy I take know say money no fit make u fine , na just to make u fresh
Lights up my kpoli in peace
lol pass me the douchie

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeuwa: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Duncan should make us understand what he means by 'woman'. Is it wife, sidechick or girlfriend?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeuwa: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Friend22:

I am really afraid of ladies of today and the way they feel entitled to a man's wealth.

Stop using having kids as basis for your argument, it won't sell.

From the post, Duncan mighty was simply stating that neglect of mother over a girlfriend who can dump you at anytime should not be your outmost priority rather give your mum the same comfort she battled hard to give to you when you were young.
My experience with ladies has made this fact known to me that ladies of this generation are not to be totally trusted .
You lack most of the things our mothers had and you feel a man owes you his life for marrying you?

If I decide to gift my mum a car,while we(myself and my wife) have a car it should not be an issue.

You women can leave your husband without thinking twice when conditions changes, but a Mother will never abandon his son no matter what.
And you are there comparing them?!
That is a lie! If it were true, you won't be seeing baby factories everywhere. Some mothers even sell their babies for peanuts!
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ImaIma1(f): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Nazgul:

I'm not arguing with what you wrote cos that's exactly how's it's suppose to be. A man's primary responsibilities is his wife and kids.

My question is would you as a mother celebrate with your daughter in-law if your son gets her a car knowing fully well that you trek daily?

Who needs a car more? Who is doing school run for the kids, going to the market, taking the kids around as well as going to work everyday, etc?

If the mother only needs a car for church and market, who should get a car first? When that car comes, who services it, repairs it, etc. It might even become a burden to you and her except there is plenty money to go round.

Let me give you an example, I worked with a boss, very generous person with a successful company. His mum stays in Lagos too in a highbrow area but no car because he doesn't think it is necessary. When she needs to move around he sends a driver to pick her for her runs at every time; hospital, market, church, etc. But his wife drives her own car because she moves around more.

It is based on need, not a competition.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by heniford2: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

I biliv you can read English language and you don't like simple comprehension?

Even for public official, just mention one gov from 36 governors in Nigeria who gives kind of protection, attention, finances etc for his mum than his wife, the way you guys reason make me shift more blame on women on relationship to man now.

Go back to ur Bible, go and give it to ur pastor ,where it says, wife is bone of bone and flesh of flesh of a man.

Even baba Adeboye once said he loves his wife than any creature that he will ask God to kill whoever that wants to touch his wife.

So where did you draw ur inspiration from? Satan?? Pit of hell?
hope your not sick in the head I'm just asking if your child grows up he should not give you attention a child you bath, feed, clothed etc just because his married to a girl which may one day dump when ur broke to disappear, remember as a guy you first marry ur mom before her/him be smart oh stop watching holly wood mix movie
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ipswitch: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2020
This is deep! I wanna see my mum cruise her Ferrari/Mc Laren each day to & fro market. Some mothers are worth more than gold.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Liposure: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2020
No woman can take my mother's place. Likewise no woman can my wife's place. However it would be an insane thing to place a stranger above my mum. My mum made me who i am today. I can never replace her with anybody
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by heniford2: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

Who needs a car more? Who is doing school run for the kids, going to the market, taking the kids around as well as going to work everyday, etc?

If the mother only needs a car for church and market, who should get a car first? When that car comes, who services it, repairs it, etc. It might even become a burden to you and her except there is plenty money to go round.

Let me give you an example, I worked with a boss, very generous person with a successful company. His mum stays in Lagos too in a highbrow area but no car because he doesn't think it is necessary. When she needs to move around he sends a driver to pick her for her runs at every time; hospital, market, church, etc. But his wife drives her own car because she moves around more.

sorry i quote you but your boss is pyso
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Linsigne(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2020
The person u love most should be in this arrangement mother, Father, wife, siblings, children

Take care of ur mama well ooo.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Nazgul:

What are your reasons?
Here are my reasons

A good mom understands that her son who is married with kids has a lot of responsibilities he needs to Attend to so thereby she shouldn't be expecting expensive gifts from him

A good mom knows that her daughter in law deserves more attention than her cos she wants her children to be happy...

A good mom knows that it is her husband that is in best position to gift her such and not the son.
I could go on and on if you want me to..,

now my question....will you gift your mom a car when your children takes taxi to school or sometimes trek?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by jornwhite: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Common sense is indeed not common. Maybe their fathers bought for their grandmothers first, so their mothers had to wait decades for her son to buy for her. grin

My dad bought my mum a car when my grandma didn’t have one and heaven didn’t fall. My mum needed it more than an old retired woman in the village. Many men have done same too...

I don’t know why it is always men ranting about how they love their mothers than Jesus, whereas there is still an age-long belief that female kids take care of their parents more in old age.

Empty barrels make most noise...

You go about postulating nigeria women are the breadwinners, backbone of the family thot your grandma & mom were the ones giving your father pocket money, so your dad bought your mom a car grin
so you can admit many men have bought there wives car, its that not even a contrast to naija women are the backbones, your female colleagues are alway collecting loan to buy cloth & feed there husband none thot of a car undecided
Men love there mother more than jesus cos mary could not manipulate jesus , mother spend more time with the children & they use those time wisely to creat a make believe, child no one can love you more than me. "it because of you am suffering in your father house" grin its because of you i sold my august meeting wrapper, so you can write ur final exam. Women /mothers make the loudest noise wink

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Oga stop nonsense, your mother has husband. If her husband, ur Father refused to show utmost love for her so be it, the number 1 person a man must love most is wife, even much more than kids.

Think properly bf you post gibberish on faceless forum.

Marry good and quality wife you say no, when ur evil woman sniffs live out from you, you will come online to express your disaster on others good wives.

Date regular girlfriends to have experience taking to your marriages you said you must go for olosho, ......public wife, this is outcome of over familiarity with public dogs.

NB . Perhaps you are not one of those Bible give admonition that wife is flesh of his flesh.

Foolish baba da ngbe

cheesy at the bolded. You are mean!

Many of them are thinking in terms of girlfriends. If couples have the number of children they can comfortably take care of, they won't put too much pressure on their children to do what they should have done for themselves.

From the way many parents think, they already set up their children to be their pension plan and this affects their children's marriages.

Everyone will push their own agenda and try to manipulate their way through to get what they want. Men need to be able to create a balance.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ImaIma1(f): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2020
heniford2:
sorry i quote you but your boss is pyso

He is a very wise man and he knows his mother.

What he has done for her, you might not be able to do in your lifetime.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nazgul: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Preshieben:
Here are my reasons

A good mom understands that her son who is married with kids has a lot of responsibilities he needs to Attend to so thereby she shouldn't be expecting expensive gifts from him

A good mom knows that her daughter in law deserves more attention than her cos she wants her children to be happy...

A good mom knows that it is her husband that is in best position to gift her such and not the son.
I could go on and on if you want me to..,

now my question....will you gift your mom a car when your children takes taxi to school or sometimes trek?
Good.

To your last paragraph, my wife is my responsibility, if I can afford a car for my mum maybe because I don't like the way she walks around as an elderly person, I'll do so.

But my wife and kids are my top priority.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

cheesy at the bolded. You are mean!

Many of them are thinking in terms of girlfriends. If couples have the number of children they can comfortably take care of, they won't put too much pressure on their children to do what they should have done for themselves.

From the way many parents think, they already set up their children to be their pension plan and this affects their children's marriages.

Everyone will push their own agenda and try to manipulate their way through to get what they want. Men need to be able to create a balance.

Of course balance it, but man MUST spend much more for his wife than mum, think of it, its ur wife alone but our mother, if one don't do others will, but if you don't do for ur wife who take up ur responsibility towards ur own wife

"Our mother" vs 'my wife', the balance must not equal.

If i can tell it to the face of older women with grown up children in the church, how less faceless public forum, anybody is free to leave the way pleases him in marriage, the end will justify everybody.

If you don't treat ur wife well, but face mother, the problems that will arise will bounce on ur children.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by jornwhite: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

You are right and there is no arguement in all these, the moniker you quoted already admit a man's wife/kids are his primary responsibility, that settles the logical aspect, bub i think he wants to know the emotional aspect tew, as men its hard for us to know so tell us as a mother will you be happy your son bought a car for is wife when you're trekking ? its a harmless question grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nazgul: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

I agree with you.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Because it bitter truth, which hit you to ur bone marrow.

Amend ur way if its true you are talking.

Thou if truly you want lasting peace and you don't want to go to grave before your time.
Well, your feelings for your mom depends on how your mom treated you, maybe your mom didn't show you motherly love as a son. I know you will say she did but that's not true because your comments says it all. Bro listen and listen very good; I can be buying things for my wife & taking good care of her as well, but I can never love my wife more than my mother, never. Mom's love is so priceless. That woman can't pass through all the stress she passed through to make sure I & my siblings become successful and you expect me to love another woman more than her, u no well. No woman in this world can sacrifice half of what my mother sacrificed for us to be successful. A woman that deny herself food & sleep, always fasting & praying even when we are busy sleeping @ night she's awake praying. Bros no make me vex. Just get out! Nonsense lover boy.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2020
ceeceeco:
Well, your feelings for your mom depends on how your mom treated you, or the priceless efforts & sacrifices she made for your to become successful in life. Bro listen and listen very good; I can be buying things gifts & taking good care of my wife, but I can never love my wife more than my mother, never. Mom's love is so priceless. That woman can't pass through all the stress to make sure me & my siblings become useful and you expect me to love another woman more than her. No woman in this world can sacrifice half of what my mother sacrificed for us to be successful. A woman that deny herself food & sleep, always fasting & praying even when we are busy sleeping @ night she's awake praying. Bros no make me vex. Just get out! Nonsense.

What a lovely mum! Why can't you marry your mum so that she will bore you a priceless kids too?

At least no other woman will distract you from giving your entire monthly income for ur priceless mum and ur good mum will knw how to share the money among other siblings of urs.

That would be a great idea Mr man.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

What a lovely mum! Why can't you marry your mum so that she will bore you a priceless kids too?

At least no other woman will distract you from giving your entire monthly income for ur priceless mum and ur good mum will knw how to share the money among other siblings of urs.

As much as this life is concerned, the first person I can love & trust is my mom. Sorry you never experienced the love of a good & caring mother. If there's anything that will make you think your woman loves you it's simply because you're wealthy & maybe she gets everything she wants, get broke & you'll understand the difference between a wife & a mother. Mother's love is simply unconditional.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Perhaps I will love & take care of my wife because that's part of the reason I married her, but when it comes to comparison, the love for my mom is priceless, not just because she's my mom but because she contributed & sacrificed alot for me to get to where Iam today. Bros which woman fit do am for you? Even your so called lovely wife.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Someone who carried you for complete 9 months, conceived you, watched over you, nutured you, guided you, protected you, supported you, prayed for you, stood by you & carried your burden. Bros e easy? I refuse to be a stupid son & a disappointment to my mom because of another woman I married as a wife. Perhaps there will be peace in my home because I will love my wife, my wife must love my mom & my mom must love my wife. But where my wife cease to love & respect my mom, that's where her problem starts because I can't tolerate such from my wife. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Friend22(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

That is a lie! If it were true, you won't be seeing baby factories everywhere. Some mothers even sell their babies for peanuts!

Oga,when we say mothers we are not talking of any being that has a womb and open her legs for anyone who comes calling.
Know the difference now
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2020
ceeceeco:
Perhaps I will love & take care of my wife because that's part of the reason I married her, but when it comes to comparison, the love for my mom is priceless, not just because she's my mom but because she contributed & sacrificed alot for me to get to where Iam today. Bros which woman fit do am for you? Even your so called lovely wife.

If you married good woman she would do more than that, my mother did, doing and will still do farrrrrr more than my grandma did for my dad, my mother took over from where my grandma stop on my dad, more than 50yrs now, was my grandma took care of dad up to 30yrs no?

Coming to my lovely wife ,she is best that can happen to any man, God's willing she will do farrrrrrrrr more than my mother on me.

We are blessed with good mother ,father and wives in our own family.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
ceeceeco:
Someone who carried you for complete 9 months, conceived you, watched over you, nutured you, guided you, protected you, supported you, prayed for you, stood by you & carried your burden. Bros e easy? I refuse to be a stupid son & a disappointment to my mom because of another woman I married as a wife. God forbid evil.

Someone who Carrie ur children for 9 months, if you have 4 kids. 4 * 9

Someone who will do everything for you even the one ur mother can do?

What ur mother want to do that good wife won't do sir.

But thr is one tin wife can do that mother can do.

You guys I understand ur predicament, is as a result of bad woman you married.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by nick50(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
U can't deny the fact that there are igbo tribe in the south south region.. Duncan mighty is an original igbo man
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

If you married good woman she would do more than that, my mother did, doing and will still do farrrrrr more than my grandma did for my dad, my mother took over from where my grandma stop on my dad, more than 50yrs now, was my grandma took care of dad up to 30yrs no?

Coming to my lovely wife ,she is best that can happen to any man, God's willing she will do farrrrrrrrr more than my mother on me.

We are blessed with good mother ,father and wives in our own family.
Bros, in conclusion, I can understand that your wife is showing you love & care much more than your mother did. Well, mothers differs, some people are so unlucky to have a bad & uncaring mother. But as for me, my mom is the best thing that ever happened to me & my siblings. Except I see a woman who can be like a wife & a mother to me, else, my love for my darling mom supercedes every other love I have for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by ceeceeco: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Someone who Carrie ur children for 9 months, if you have 4 kids. 4 * 9

Someone who will do everything for you even the one ur mother can do?

What ur mother want to do that good wife won't do sir.

But thr is one tin wife can do that mother can do.

You guys I understand ur predicament, is as a result of bad woman you married.
Lols! And you think I have a bad wife? My marriage is barely a year & Iam really enjoying it, I fell in love with my wife before I married her, I didn't just jump into marriage, I fell in love with my wife & found her attractive before proposing to her. My mom is also part of the reason I'm having a peaceful & successful home today. My wife knows I love my mom & she doesn't joke with my feelings for my dear mom. Perhaps there are some things I do for my wife that my mom doesn't know about & which she's not supposed to know, but anything I buy or do for my mom, my wife knows about it & she's always supportive of it. All my mom wants is peace in my home. My wife na correct woman she no dey send all these things. But the fact remains that I no dey joke with Mama @ all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Etisalat Event / Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.