Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37151 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Aksnoopy: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
[s]
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool out of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.
[/s] Aiye e de ma baje nii. Olosho, olo ounrun. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Blackpearlxx(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Unpopular opinion:::: only if we where filled with so much love there wouldn’t be any need to compare the amount of love to be given to each individual...xx

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by MedicH: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.

As u de now ur mom probably needs some money for a surgery to improve her health and your brother use car of 2m engage his gf. Will you come here to open ur stupid mouth to say he has done the right thing?

11 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I reject ur type 4 any guy I know and will know..chaii..so u can allow it mother-in-law to suffer while u enjoy..I know some mother in-law get their own 4 body but shocked

D man dat will marry better not have a mother...I am so shocked by what u said I don't even know what to say... shocked shocked...I don't understand were u ladies get dis entitlement mentality from aswr..I'm a lady and I don't have it..so how do u ladies develop it
I just dey wonder
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao

Oga stop nonsense, your mother has husband. If her husband, ur Father refused to show utmost love and caring for her so be it, the number 1 person a man must love most is wife, even much more than kids.

Think properly b4 you post gibberish on faceless forum.

Marry good and quality wife you say no, when ur evil woman sniffs life out from you, you will come online to express your disaster on others good wives.

Date regular girlfriends to have experience taking to your marriages you said you must go for olosho, ......public wife, this is outcome of over familiarity with public dogs.

NB . Perhaps you are not one of those Bible gives admonition that wife is flesh of his flesh.

Foolish baba da ngbe

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Miner13: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool out of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.
one day it will be your turn
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Zakarisammy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
But wait o, did he mention wife there
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by RPirez: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Pity yourself. My home would be one of the best.

Sharraapppp! That's ONLY if you'll have one. angry

Mad girl! angry

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Aunty Jezebel. Thunder will fire you if you likewise fail to instruct your children on this angry

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by AFONAMARO: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Stop charging his words, he never said "wives", rather, he said, women

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by PapaNwaeje: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

What do you mean? Leave my mum and give more attention to someone I barely know.

I don't get?
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by alingo2013(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.

You are a mumu man
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Dreyton36: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
E nor lie Sha

Na this guy I take know say money no fit make u fine , na just to make u fresh

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Angelfrost(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
lekki1444:
what if the mother likes trekking ?

She is free to trek while admiring the ride in her compound. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Pimine: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aswearugaaad

Wene mighty is on point. I will love you with all my heart, but if you contest with my ma you'll lose miserably.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by sylve11: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
nuelsam:
are u mad or something ?

grin cool

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by eallstar: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

If the man get financial issues now, u go run only the mother will stay by him.
So what's your point?
U only stay when it's sweet

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by lastclaire4(f): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao

I am not saying the wife should get more attention but a man that cannot merge two hearts have no business in marriage. The wife has her place likewise the mum.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
if u laying a curse at men who buy cars for their wives at the expense of their moms then what can u say about men who send girlfriends overseas for studies and then get dumped cheesy
like a story i heard of a banker who took heavy loans from the bank to send a girl he called his girlfriend to Australia for studies.babe dumped him after she got a good job after graduation and the man was deep in the hole with debt.what would u say to such a man Oga Duncan Mighty cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

....Reason well before commenting is not a bad idea.Biko.

You will be a mother one day too.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:

Ciao
Even though I love my woman than anything, she can't be comparable to my mom, my mom is everything to me, so I don't joke with her

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by hotseat: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
On a serious note, it baffles me to see some men shower their wives with love and gifts while their parents languish in penury.

Your wives are the mothers of tomorrow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Mayeldah(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
If all your siblings buy car for Mama, how many she go drive?

It is neither here nor there. Some mothers are in the village and can neither ride a bike or drive a car.

Buy a car for your wife if you can afford it, buy for your mom too if it is necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ademoore07(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Shut the Bleep up that your dirty gutter mouth. Where was my wife when mum suffered to made me who i am today?

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by lastclaire4(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Who made it so? I am not saying a man shouldnt take of the wife but that attitude of the wife thinking she must come first is something bad.

I am a female but I understand the fact that before me the mum has being. We have our different places in his life. Anyone is entitled to love whoever he decides to love.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by UCHIHAmask: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

you are the dumb one here,you reek of unintelligence,how do you go about your daily activities with your level of shallowness.
i ain't surprised,you are the same person that advocates women should keep their female children away from their father because the fathers might molest their own daughters..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by WrittyWritter(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend

Please next time..try not to be so dumb smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Oh no embarassed Saaphiere & Zzor won't like this
They both want a guy that will buy them a car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Controller360: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
You go born boy, you sef go old. Your pikin go con forget you. Oloshi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Drsnives(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Before I even have a son I will buy my own cars. I am not the kind of lady that until the put food in her mouth before she eats. I go out and get my own. I will be so successful that my children wealth won't matter to me.
I will be giving out cars to my sons' wives on their birthdays.

Keep your lousy mouth shut.. choo choo choo..

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
lefulefu:
if u laying a curse at men who buy cars for their wives at the expense of their moms then what can u say about men who send girlfriends overseas for studies and then get dumped cheesy
like a story i heard of a banker who took heavy loans from the bank to send a girl he called his girlfriend to Australia for studies.babe dumped him after she got a good job after graduation and the man was deep in the hole with debt.what would u say to such a man Oga Duncan Mighty cheesy
Foolishness of the century

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

I agree 100% with you but i don't thing he was talking to married men or about their wives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Annie Idibia Releases Sultry New Photo / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.