Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks (37139 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by visijo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
IF your FAMILY depend on you stop COMPETING with people that DEPEND on their FAMILY use your HEAD!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Olawumi1032(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abeg take it easy ooopp

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.
Is this a form of joke that I'm to sensible to understand? sad

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by lekki1444: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
what if the mother likes trekking ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by NobleAngell(f): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Duncan! You've Been spoiling market for wives and girlfriends since 1900. Be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by crackhaus: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
The same female leeches who will get upset and carry Duncan Mighty in their mind because of this, are very quick to forget that one day, they too will become the mothers he's looking out for. cheesy

Buying gifts for your girlfriend or wife is not even the issue here, the real issue is what are you also doing for your mother...

Men MUST always remember this fact below.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool out of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.
Sharap there

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Well said...

This is not even up for discussion or argument. It's just commonsense!!! Family comes first!

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by WrittyWritter(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
The earlier men understand that their WIVES need more attention and caring than their moms the better for them. Something like 60:40.
If you want to experience hell in your marriage, buy something for your mom first before buying for your wife or give your mom a quality item than your wife.

As for Duncan laying curses on men because the take care of their wives than their mom, I really don't blame him. Anyone is entitled to do or say dumb things to trend. Just of recent a child made a fool out of his parents just to trend by telling them their TV is touch-screen.

I reject ur type 4 any guy I know and will know..chaii..so u can allow it mother-in-law to suffer while u enjoy..I know some mother in-law get their own 4 body but shocked

D man dat will marry better not have a mother...I am so shocked by what u said I don't even know what to say... shocked shocked...I don't understand were u ladies get dis entitlement mentality from aswr..I'm a lady and I don't have it..so how do u ladies develop it

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by nuelsam: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

are u mad or something ?

10 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
But on nairaland they give olosho 90k TDB, even though their mothers at home don't eat food worth $900 no #900
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Which mod are you paying to push ya topics to the FP? undecided...

Your attitude stinks and you promote gender wars with your asinine topics.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by kennyflames(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nicoswit:

Hopefully you will say this when you become a mother

my guy her mumu 2much

na this Kind people karma dey flog Dog skin

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by blasterman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Nigerian singer and music producer Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, simply known as Duncan Mighty has taken to his IG page to lay a curse on men who buys car for their women while their mothers still trek.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CITS-kOhgJ8/

PPl need to mind there business.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by NobleAngell(f): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
planetx13:
I just want to ask you one question.... What exactly has this 'WIFE" done to warrant her getting more love and attention ?.... Or is it because she has done him the """very great privilege""" of being his wife...... If you want more love and attention, then be willing to show him love and attention too and even go extra ( yes, women are meant to be the love and attention givers... A man can buy a car worth millions for a woman but the art of creating a soothing, relaxing and loving atmosphere lies mostly with the woman)....

A mother will stand by you, with you, for you, around you, over you, if possible become you just to take away your pains ....
Even sadists or sorry" feminists" always say that- the only woman that will feed you , love you, pamper you and still be with you no matter what is your mother and not them.. so why wanting the benefits

A man will always love his mother on a way women will never understand... Know this and know peace

Ciao
Exactly! That's the reason, any objection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by WrittyWritter(f): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nicoswit:

Hopefully you will say this when you become a mother

Aswr...I feel like turning dat to a prayer smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by RPirez: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amen! cool
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Seyzcham91(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
The Points and the Curses are brother and sister, more to say like bread and butter or bread and beans, Two complementing Commodity

If you must support and endorse one you must for the other too
densiks:
I support and endorse his point but not the curses.
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by PapaNwaeje: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
smiley

Nice talk.. I repeat thunder fire them!

The rapper is good, check him out; he's a nairalander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=25s
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
dorin27:
Smh...
Until Ur big head fall off grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
only idiots neglect their mothers and take care of their wives and it's a fool that will call what duncan has said a dumb statement.

[s][/s]

A foolish woman is one that will go all out to fight over a man's heart with the woman that brought him into the world... That's stupidity!!!

A mother's place is never to be contested or disrespected.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by RedPanthar: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
only idiots neglect their mothers and take care of their wives and it's a fool that will call what duncan has said a dumb statement.

[s][/s]

You didn't ask her if wives don't have mothers too
Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Offpoint1: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

Read what you wrote 3 times, when you're done quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

it is obvious you never had a mother.... completely obvious

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by coolsegun2002: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by dboY1123(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Before I even have a son I will buy my own cars. I am not the kind of lady that until the put food in her mouth before she eats. I go out and get my own. I will be so successful that my children wealth won't matter to me.
I will be giving our cars to my sons' wives on their birthdays.

Stfu dumb

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Lack of care and attention make most women cheat in their marriage. It's good to help your mom but never place her above your wife.
Sorry to say but I don't think u will ever have sense

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by RedPanthar: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
Duncan! You've Been spoiling market for wives and girlfriends since 1900. Be careful.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zombie! What if the lady paid his school fees and responsible for his financial uprightness?
You have 4 or 5 children that are going to school, your wife will take them to and fro but you will prefer buying a car for your mother who stays at home or go to farm to all of them running after commercial vehicles in Lagos?

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) / Emmanuel, Liquorose Step Out Together After Her Loved-Up Photos With Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.