Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Omnipotency Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Omnipotency Of God. (821 Views)

Fake Man Of God Everywhere. . Please Mind Where You Worship / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by johnhood(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
They are common people in the society but God's mark is on them so they are working as one big family throughout the globe to gather honest hearted and sincere individuals with the aim of making them members of God's family.
Why not let's talk about the PROOF ? smiley

Okay let us talk about PROOF
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by johnhood(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Because they have nothing to do with God! smiley

No wonder they are called Acting Pastors
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
When talking about proof most people get confused as what they seek as proof shows how daft they are.
For instance, most people just want God to come and start performing the miracles all over again whereas less than 5% of those who witnessed it back then responded positively!
what's the proof the Bible's author said will serve as evidence of his presence amongst his worshipers in our own time?
Well God said "When the time to destroy all evildoers is approaching, there will be confusion globally, people will start killing people, earthquakes will erupt from place to place, one pandemic will follow another, so many religionists will start deceiving people for dishonest gain, there will be traitors everywhere, due to all these many will debunk the existence of God but only those who endure to the end will be preserved" {Matthew 24:3-13} "But while all these is ongoing my own worshipers will be preaching and teaching throughout the earth with zeal, then i will come and destroy all evildoers" Matthew 24:14
You will agree with me that all these has been happening since 1900 so where is the GROUP or who are the GROUP the Bible's author was talking about?
Well he foretold that during the time when racism is causing lots of havoc here and there a GROUP of worshipers will emerge on this same planet, they will come from different races and become one big and happy family of peace loving people, they will not carry weapons neither will any of them think of war again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
When Jesus came to establish this GROUP he taught them never to think of killing anyone even for their enemies Jesus commanded them to pray! Matthew 10:44; Luke 6:28

So when someone says Christians are involved in the killings that's going on in the world today, misinformed people will say "YES" because there are religionists claiming Christians who works as soldiers and there is no way a soldier (whose job is to kill the enemies of his country) will not make use of weapons! undecided

But i'm telling you right now that this GROUP don't have a single weapon carrier in their midst, neither can you find a single politician amongst them, they don't even salute flags nor recite the national anthem of any nation. Because all these is what's causing hatred in the world today!

They don't bear religious titles {Matthew 23:8-9} so they're the most common people in our neighbourhood, we know that there is LOVE as in strong bond binding them {John 13:34-35} together as one {John 17:20-23} no matter where you may come from as long as you are one of them the LOVE is extended to you! Luke 12:46-50

I was a Muslim and a soldier, i almost became an atheist but when i discovered a group of soldiers who makes their enemies surrender weapons without the use of force, weapons nor records of casualties as we does in the military, i found it difficult to doubt the existence of some invisible mighty spirit being making this happen in the midst of humans who have come from different races under the sun!

Jehovah's Witnesses have defeated over 8.7m prospective killers globally, they've all vowed never to raise up weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever and they keep on fighting the psychological battle unlike what i was trained to do in the army we force our enemies to surrender and even at that we still need to continue mounting pressure on them so that they remain unharmed, but Jehovah's Witnesses only make use of the Bible in their warfare, no force applied, no weapons, no casualties and their warfare is highly effective!

Well that's the proof i've gotten and as a soldier, it's difficult for anyone to convince me that there is no supernatural being behind the achievement of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

johnhood:

Okay let us talk about [b] PROOF
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by johnhood(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
When I started reading this I realised this is all about Jehovah Witness. I have been told and I have read this before. I know many of your religion teaching example your teaching about not everybody going to heaven except the 144,000 selected from each tribe of Israel and your other teachings. Witness is just another sect from Christianity just like Catholics, Anglicans, Pentecostals etc with their different understanding of the Bible.
MaxInDHouse:
When talking about proof most people get confused as what they seek as proof shows how daft they are.
For instance, most people just want God to come and start performing the miracles all over again whereas less than 5% of those who witnessed it back then responded positively!
what's the proof the Bible's author said will serve as evidence of his presence amongst his worshipers in our own time?
Well God said "When the time to destroy all evildoers is approaching, there will be confusion globally, people will start killing people, earthquakes will erupt from place to place, one pandemic will follow another, so many religionists will start deceiving people for dishonest gain, there will be traitors everywhere, due to all these many will debunk the existence of God but only those who endure to the end will be preserved" {Matthew 24:3-13} "But while all these is ongoing my own worshipers will be preaching and teaching throughout the earth with zeal, then i will come and destroy all evildoers" Matthew 24:14
You will agree with me that all these has been happening since 1900 so where is the GROUP or who are the GROUP the Bible's author was talking about?
Well he foretold that during the time when racism is causing lots of havoc here and there a GROUP of worshipers will emerge on this same planet, they will come from different races and become one big and happy family of peace loving people, they will not carry weapons neither will any of them think of war again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
When Jesus came to establish this GROUP he taught them never to think of killing anyone even for their enemies Jesus commanded them to pray! Matthew 10:44; Luke 6:28

So when someone says Christians are involved in the killings that's going on in the world today, misinformed people will say "YES" because there are religionists claiming Christians who works as soldiers and there is no way a soldier (whose job is to kill the enemies of his country) will not make use of weapons! undecided

But i'm telling you right now that this GROUP don't have a single weapon carrier in their midst, neither can you find a single politician amongst them, they don't even salute flags nor recite the national anthem of any nation. Because all these is what's causing hatred in the world today!

They don't bear religious titles {Matthew 23:8-9} so they're the most common people in our neighbourhood, we know that there is LOVE as in strong bond binding them {John 13:34-35} together as one {John 17:20-23} no matter where you may come from as long as you are one of them the LOVE is extended to you! Luke 12:46-50

I was a Muslim and a soldier, i almost became an atheist but when i discovered a group of soldiers who makes their enemies surrender weapons without the use of force, weapons nor records of casualties as we does in the military, i found it difficult to doubt the existence of some invisible mighty spirit being making this happen in the midst of humans who have come from different races under the sun!

Jehovah's Witnesses have defeated over 8.7m prospective killers globally, they've all vowed never to raise up weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever and they keep on fighting the psychological battle unlike what i was trained to do in the army [b]we force our enemies to surrender and even at that we still need to continue mounting pressure on them so that they remain unharmed, but Jehovah's Witnesses only make use of the Bible in their warfare, no force applied, no weapons, no casualties and their warfare is highly effective!

Well that's the proof i've gotten and as a soldier, it's difficult for anyone to convince me that there is no supernatural being behind the achievement of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by GodWrites: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Whenever you see anybody bearing the title "Pastor" know that he/she is inwardly much more atheistic than Charles Darwin! smiley

I honestly wish this was true. This only happens when an individual leverage on his atheistic nature to make money.

They can pretend, flow with the masses - even perform miracles. They are the perfect con men there is.

But they make up only a fracture of the number of pastors who believed they've been genuinely called by God.

It's called a delusion that grew from infancy - indoctrination!

These individuals are at the lowest state of the human intelligence, and they can never evolve pass their limiting organ.

Sometimes I don't waste my time to argue. It's like an ant trying to grasp human civilization. They will never comprehend!
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by DappaD: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
johnhood:
When I started reading this I realised this is all about Jehovah Witness. I have been told and I have read this before. I know many of your religion teaching example your teaching about not everybody going to heaven except the 144,000 selected from each tribe of Israel and your other teachings. Witness is just another sect from Christianity just like Catholics, Anglicans, Pentecostals etc with their different understanding of the Bible.

What you're saying now isn't new to our ears.
The Christians in the first century were regarded as merely a “sect of the Nazarenes” so that most people will think this new group deviated from the so-called mainstream Judaism.(Acts 24:5, 28:22)
But yet they taught the truth according to how the Bible put it even though many did not accept it.
They were often attacked and persecuted by both religious leaders and those who had authority in government.(Matthew 10:22)
Most were imprisoned and martyred because they did not follow what was the norm in their day.(Luke 21:12, Acts 12:1-3)
Certainly, an observer in the first century who doesn't know what's going on will side with those who are attacking this new “sect” because they'll also feel that this new Christian “sect” were taking things too far and some might even conclude that they have been brainwashed and indoctrinated!

The watered-down fake version of Christianity that is rampant in many denominations and accepted was prophesied by Jesus and the apostles.(Matthew 7:15,21-23; Acts 20:29-30, 2Thessalonians 2:3-12, 1Timothy 4:1, 2Peter 2:1)

Meanwhile, those whom I have come to know as true Christians whom preach and teach the truth about God and Jesus and also live in harmony with Bible standards are known as Jehovah's Witnesses. I didn't just blindly accept it, instead I carefully observed and noticed that what they taught was in line with the Bible, just like the Beroeans did in Paul's day.(Acts 17:11)
For this reason, people normally oppose and attack Jehovah's Witnesses because the truth in the Bible exposes their lies so they will try all ways possible to demean our identity as just a “sect” meanwhile it's not today this started.(Acts 24:5, 28:22)

So don't think true Christianity has ever been accepted in the past. The Christians, Pharisees, Sadducees, all claimed they were obeying the Law and the Prophets but only the Christians in the first century proved to be the only ones preaching and teaching the truth about God—as was figured out by their works and the fruits which they bore.(Matthew 7:16-20)

As for the highlighted, Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-5 which are in your Bible were not written by Jehovah's Witnesses. The vast majority otherwise referred to as the “great crowd” in Revelation 7:9-17 are to inherit the earth and live forever upon it(Psalm 37:11,29; Matthew 5:5) where sickness and death will be a thing of the past(Revelation 21:1-4)

Let me ask you a question—please—if every ‘good’ person is to go to heaven, what will happen to the earth? Because God made it clear that he didn't create the earth for fancy, he created it to be inhabited by his human children.(Genesis 1:28, Psalm 115:16, Isaiah 45:18)
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have given you the proof of the existence of God!

People from different races (that often hate and kill one another) now form one family of peace loving worshipers never to lift up weapons again!

I'm not discouraging you from being an atheist, i'm only telling you what i observed that changed my mind from being an atheist, if there is a God somewhere out there, he can't be anywhere apart from in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
All these qualities are present in the gathering of this GROUP, you may choose to close your heart to the evidence but i know that there is no religion on this planet that comes close to what i see in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

johnhood:
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by johnhood(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I have given you the proof of the existence of God!

People from different races (that often hate and kill one another) now form one family of peace loving worshipers never to lift up weapons again!

I'm not discouraging you from being an atheist, i'm only telling you what i observed that changed my mind from being an atheist, if there is a God somewhere out there, he can't be anywhere apart from in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
All these qualities are present in the gathering of this GROUP, you may choose to close your heart to the evidence but i know that there is no religion on this planet that comes close to what i see in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Still they same annoying believe that mine is the best.

1 Like

Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by johnhood(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
DappaD:

What you're saying now isn't new to our ears.
The Christians in the first century were regarded as merely a “sect of the Nazarenes” so that most people will think this new group deviated from the so-called mainstream Judaism.(Acts 24:5, 28:22)
But yet they taught the truth according to how the Bible put it even though many did not accept it.
They were often attacked and persecuted by both religious leaders and those who had authority in government.(Matthew 10:22)
Most were imprisoned and martyred because they did not follow what was the norm in their day.(Luke 21:12, Acts 12:1-3)
Certainly, an observer in the first century who doesn't know what's going on will side with those who are attacking this new “sect” because they'll also feel that this new Christian “sect” were taking things too far and some might even conclude that they have been brainwashed and indoctrinated!

The watered-down fake version of Christianity that is rampant in many denominations and accepted was prophesied by Jesus and the apostles.(Matthew 7:15,21-23; Acts 20:29-30, 2Thessalonians 2:3-12, 1Timothy 4:1, 2Peter 2:1)

Meanwhile, those whom I have come to know as true Christians whom preach and teach the truth about God and Jesus and also live in harmony with Bible standards are known as Jehovah's Witnesses. I didn't just blindly accept it, instead I carefully observed and noticed that what they taught was in line with the Bible, just like the Beroeans did in Paul's day.(Acts 17:11)
For this reason, people normally oppose and attack Jehovah's Witnesses because the truth in the Bible exposes their lies so they will try all ways possible to demean our identity as just a “sect” meanwhile it's not today this started.(Acts 24:5, 28:22)

So don't think true Christianity has ever been accepted in the past. The Christians, Pharisees, Sadducees, all claimed they were obeying the Law and the Prophets but only the Christians in the first century proved to be the only ones preaching and teaching the truth about God—as was figured out by their works and the fruits which they bore.(Matthew 7:16-20)

As for the highlighted, Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-5 which are in your Bible were not written by Jehovah's Witnesses. The vast majority otherwise referred to as the “great crowd” in Revelation 7:9-17 are to inherit the earth and live forever upon it(Psalm 37:11,29; Matthew 5:5) where sickness and death will be a thing of the past(Revelation 21:1-4)

Let me ask you a question—please—if every ‘good’ person is to go to heaven, what will happen to the earth? Because God made it clear that he didn't create the earth for fancy, he created it to be inhabited by his human children.(Genesis 1:28, Psalm 115:16, Isaiah 45:18)
Please about your question. It should be asked to other christian sects the preach otherwise. The ridicule your teaching so do you to theirs.
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by DappaD: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2020
johnhood:

Please about your question. It should be asked to other christian sects the preach otherwise. The ridicule your teaching so do you to theirs.

Apologies from my end. I don't know the background of whom I'm speaking with.
Perhaps you are an atheist or an agnostic?
I'm not saying you must accept whatever I'm telling you. I only asked that question from a logical standpoint. For example, the doctrine of a “hellfire” which most denominations claiming to be Christian teach is certainly an illogical lie when you try to picture it. It actually has no basis in the Bible even when some dubious persons may try to miscontrue the Bible's view to fit theirs.
And that's one of the reasons most people become atheists and agnostics—because of the religious hypocrisy and falsehood so rampart today.

In your OP, you made the assumption that God knows the outcome of every individual because of what he said at Jeremiah 1:5? How did you come about this please? Because God was speaking to one specific individual whom he took interest in and not the whole of mankind.
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55am On Dec 04, 2020
The world is in chaos my guy and we are all here trying to figure out something that's going to make it a better place for us all. Each person knows he is in this along with others as long as we live.
That is why you and i are chatting right now we're not just joking about some games of who win or lose so instead of sitting on the fence and laughing at all commentators as if you're not concerned why not present your own opinion on how the world could become a better place for you and i?
Atheism/agnosticism was making sense to me when i saw how much havoc religion has caused but they only talks about problems caused by homosapiens like themselves with no solution in sight!
Well that doesn't sound intelligent enough to me if we truly want to make the best use of our brains as most atheists often say. Real intellectuals don't just point accusing fingers at others when problems arises, sane people will a make research to find the solution!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES claims there is a God in their midst that's coming to destroy all evildoers, of course they sound like other religionists around us but instead of just the assertion they're working towards achieving something worthwhile! undecided
They are going around turning people away from evil like killing your fellowman due to racism and politics, they discourage the pursuit of fame and glory amongst people, they don't believe in class, they don't believe in accumulating material possessions so you have no place amongst them if you're not living up to the standard set by the group, they don't encourage uncontrolled sexual desires, they believe all races are equal!
With all these arrangement they're able to gather over 8,700,000 individuals globally under one umbrella, you may continue with Atheism or Agnosticism but know today that it's your ability to think and speak that set you apart from the beasts in the jungle, so if you can't present any reasonable solution to the problems mankind is facing while you're claiming to be one of them then there is no difference between you and the animals in the forest, they kill one another for meals and they are ok with their habitat, WHY because they can't speak to change the thinking of predators in their midst!
That is the reason why i turned my back on Atheism, it's not a group for real sane people but thoughtless ones! Psalms 10:4; Job 5:13 wink

johnhood:

Still they same annoying believe that mine is the best.
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 04, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The world is in chaos my guy and we are all here trying to figure out something that's going to make it a better place for us all. Each person knows he is in this along with others as long as we live.
That is why you and i are chatting right now we're not just joking about some games of who win or lose so instead of sitting on the fence and laughing at all commentators as if you're not concerned why not present your own opinion on how the world could become a better place for you and i?
Atheism/agnosticism was making sense to me when i saw how much havoc religion has caused but they only talks about problems caused by homosapiens like themselves with no solution in sight!
Well that doesn't sound intelligent enough to me if we truly want to make the best use of our brains as most atheists often say. Real intellectuals don't just point accusing fingers at others when problems arises, sane people will a make research to find the solution!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES claims there is a God in their midst that's coming to destroy all evildoers, of course they sound like other religionists around us but instead of just the assertion they're working towards achieving something worthwhile! undecided
They are going around turning people away from evil like killing your fellowman due to racism and politics, they discourage the pursuit of fame and glory amongst people, they don't believe in class, they don't believe in accumulating material possessions so you have no place amongst them if you're not living up to the standard set by the group, they don't encourage uncontrolled sexual desires, they believe all races are equal!
With all these arrangement they're able to gather over 8,700,000 individuals globally under one umbrella, you may continue with Atheism or Agnosticism but know today that it's your ability to think and speak that set you apart from the beasts in the jungle, so if you can't present any reasonable solution to the problems mankind is facing while you're claiming to be one of them then there is no difference between you and the animals in the forest, they kill one another for meals and they are ok with their habitat, WHY because they can't speak to change the thinking of predators in their midst!
That is the reason why i turned my back on Atheism, it's not a group for real sane people but thoughtless ones! Psalms 10:4; Job 5:13 wink

The GB must comprise a bunch of lecherous cretins. Does Jehovah witness all of your sect’s deviancy? Thoughts and prayers for all the females in the 8,700,000.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-a-jehovahs-witnesses-church-get-away-with-making-a-teen-listen-to-recording-of-her-rape

The victim was 15 years old when she says church elders called her into a room with her parents, sat her down, and made her listen to a recording of her own rape.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-raped-jehovah-s-witness-girls-sentenced-5-years-n1082136

Moriah Hughes left the Jehovah's Witnesses faith after elders in the church turned away when she approached them with accusations of rape against another fellow congregation member when she was 14 and he was 25.

I’m sure the rapists in the Nigerian JW congregation have nothing to fear in a lawless, morally depraved, overtly religious society. Right, Max? “Touch not my anointed!”

1 Like

Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2020
You are welcome into the discussion Sir/Ma.

The topic is "Omnipotency of God" and our friend here wants to prove something, Jehovah's Witnesses comes to mind as the one and only global group of peace loving worshipers.
I never present this group as perfect judges in cases having to do with imperfect sinners.
I'm not an atheist that will just come up with lots of complaints but can't sight any solution, people are been killed on daily basis and here we are talking about an organization that has made all her members drop weapons of war for good! Micah 4:1-3
If the there is no weapons and wars even an insane knows that accusations of rape can't be compared to killings going on everyday in the world today. I have heard and seen victims of rape who fell in love with the same person that raped them and prepare to stand up for the rapist who supposed to be stoned to death, but the dead are gone for good with no hope for them apart from the promise of future resurrection!
So try to be consistent with the discussion and not deviate from the topic! smiley

Martian:

The GB must comprise a bunch of lecherous cretins. Does Jehovah witness all of your sect’s deviancy? Thoughts and prayers for all the females in the 8,700,000.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-a-jehovahs-witnesses-church-get-away-with-making-a-teen-listen-to-recording-of-her-rape

The victim was 15 years old when she says church elders called her into a room with her parents, sat her down, and made her listen to a recording of her own rape.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-raped-jehovah-s-witness-girls-sentenced-5-years-n1082136

Moriah Hughes left the Jehovah's Witnesses faith after elders in the church turned away when she approached them with accusations of rape against another fellow congregation member when she was 14 and he was 25.

I’m sure the rapists in the Nigerian JW congregation have nothing to fear in a lawless, morally depraved, overtly religious society. Right, Max? “Touch not my anointed!”

Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by johnhood(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Well we have given religion chance so let us behave atheistic and see the result. After many years what religion can boast of to have achieved is division among people.
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2020
The Bible itself foretold how Atheism will rule during the endtime!
Jesus ~ And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold Matthew 24:12 (KJV)
The love waxing cold mean people will lose interest in anything having to do with God! smiley

Paul ~ This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come 2Timothy 3:1(KJV)

Paul continued saying Many will have a form of Godliness but it won't affect their lifestyle or attitude 2Timothy 3:5 (KJV)

Surely Atheism will soon take over the world politics from religion but the result will be disastrous!
All of you will cry for religion to come back but it will be too late, because by then you will know that religion has kept so many things in check.
By that time there will remain one group of worshipers "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
For your information the revolution has begun, you'll have noticed that many of the atheists and agnostics on Nairaland were staunch religionists in the past and the rest who still wants to keep their religion are already kicking against their so called Daddy and Mummy GOs. But all of them are now criticizing the one and only GROUP unshakably standing tall above them all "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" {Matthew 5:13-16}
Soon all of you will form one GROUP after you've all turn away from your various religions, you will bow to politics as the next hope of making life better for you, that's when Jehovah's Witnesses will become the objects of hatred in all the earth because we will stand firm for our organization and because Satan have gathered all of you into one GROUP he (Satan) will turn your hearts against us to exterminate us, that is the time the person all of you are doubting his existence JESUS (the Prince of Peace) that Jehovah's Witnesses are working under his supervision will show up to destroy all the enemies of peace and cage Satan! Luke 19:27
Until then, farewell my friend! smiley

johnhood:

Well we have given religion chance so let us behave atheistic and see the result. After many years what religion can boast of to have achieved is division among people.
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You are welcome into the discussion Sir/Ma.

The topic is "Omnipotency of God" and our friend here wants to prove something, Jehovah's Witnesses comes to mind as the one and only global group of peace loving worshipers.
I never present this group as perfect judges in cases having to do with imperfect sinners.
I'm not an atheist that will just come up with lots of complaints but can't sight any solution, people are been killed on daily basis and here we are talking about an organization that has made all her members drop weapons of war for good! Micah 4:1-3
If the there is no weapons and wars even an insane knows that accusations of rape can't be compared to killings going on everyday in the world today. I have heard and seen victims of rape who fell in love with the same person that raped them and prepare to stand up for the rapist who supposed to be stoned to death, but the dead are gone for good with no hope for them apart from the promise of future resurrection!
So try to be consistent with the discussion and not deviate from the topic! smiley

You already deviated when you started talking about your rapist cult. How do rapists prove the omnipotence of god?

Never mind, your ramblings are even more deranged than the usual.

1 Like

Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
You are really funny my friend, you read an article published over three decades ago, you don't know those involved, you're not there, you can't even relate the details if called upon yet you want to accuse over 8.7 million peace loving people (males and females) as rapists simply because you're bent on debunking faith in God! cheesy
Well there are are more females than males in the organization so the females are enjoying the joysticks of their male rapists and there are females as well who seduces males into having fun with them. But they've all dropped weapons of war throughout the globe, that's what makes them the one and only global family of peace loving worshipers!
As for their judgment that is in the hands of their God, and if you catch any rapist around you please go and report to the police instead of calling everyone around you "rapist" because rape cases happens everyday males and females can either be the victim or culprit.
World Peace is what we want to maintain now Sir let's see what atheists have to say or do about it after all atheists aren't immune to sex and scandals but your GROUP has not taken weapons away from their members! wink

Martian:

You already deviated when you started talking about your rapist cult. How do rapists prove the omnipotence of god?
Never mind, your ramblings are even more deranged than the usual.
Re: The Omnipotency Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sorry Mr Martian that your post was hidden but if you still have the strength to respond please try to present the solution your atheistic or agnostic friends have to offer regarding making the world a peaceful place for you and i!

Whether you agree or not victims of rape are only clamoring for vengeance when they still have a lifetime to do so many things if they can forget about the past, millions of rape victims are living fine today, most even got married to the same man or woman who raped or molested them, a living example is Emmanuel Macron (the President of France) he is not even ashamed to keep the pedophile till date and whether you like it or not she's the incumbent first lady of France!

But what happens to those who has been killed?
They are dead now! So make good use of your brains Sir victims of rape are only going through emotional torture, once a man and a woman agreed to have sex it's enjoyment galore nobody hears a single thing. But there is nobody who can come back to say to his or her killer "i was pleased you killed me"

So stop the blind argument and tell the world what Atheism is doing to stop people from killing people, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have captured over 8,700,000 individuals and made them to surrender destructive weapons not grudgingly nor under torture or by force but heartily and they have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman for ever! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is As A Filthy Rag In God's Sight? Righteousness Or Wickedness? / Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? / Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.