Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly (4503 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Shugavee(f): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2021
I no even dey shame for my belle again. It’s my belle , whatever u think na u sabi . Life it’s too short to meet up with people’s standards who don’t put food on my table . No be me start am . I like my belle like that
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Shugavee(f): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2021
pansophist:
Its not a gender thing, but a human thing. Pot belly is the only evidence that is needed to determine that someone does not take good care of themselves, have bad eating habit, and downright unattractive. Normally I have weight scale in my room, every morning when I wake up, its automatic, I climb and measure myself to see if I'm getting heavier, everyone should do this. Because sometimes you do not even know that you're getting fatter.

Men should be masculine, and women be feminine. Masculinity is muscular, strong and agile. Can do proportionate physical tasks and looks formidable. It leaves no chance for obesity or being potbellied. Same for femininity. Femininity is beautiful, attractive, defined, and inviting. It also leaves no chance for pot belly. Hardly you will see couples who are both attractive cheat. Because your partner is as hot, if not more than the one out there.

So everyone should not have pot belly not just women. And it is more on men not to have pot belly than women.
sadly I wasn’t here to challenge this post before u made this ur so called 17 likes , because people like to use their rotten phone to make people feel bad , but me I no send . So na by belle u take dey know who dey take care of themselves, or it’s ur yeye standards u want to impose to people that making u write this . People with flat tummy and dirty pussy Nko ? , or men with flat tummy and body odor nko ? Taking care of urself means being neat and clean . Not everyone would hv a flat tummy, nor be slim. So leave us with our tummy alone. Abi is it those rotten boys who go to gym but smell like sh$t ? Please don’t let me start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Stop Masturbating / I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). / My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.