Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly (4495 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by JovialJune(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thelucifer666:

There is nothing valid in pregnancy

Did Kim Kardashian not get pregnant or beyonce?

Look at her now

Imagine who you're comparing Nigerian women to, smh

Is the comparison even?

Women that have live in nannies, gyms at home with personal trainers, personal chefs and dieticians.

If una wives ask una for all these privileges, una fit afford am?

#copied.

5 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by JovialJune(f): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
pansophist:
Its not a gender thing, but a human thing. Pot belly is the only evidence that is needed to determine that someone does not take good care of themselves, have bad eating habit, and downright unattractive. Normally I have weight scale in my room, every morning when I wake up, its automatic, I climb and measure myself to see if I'm getting heavier, everyone should do this. Because sometimes you do not even know that you're getting fatter.

Men should be masculine, and women be feminine. Masculinity is muscular, strong and agile. Can do proportionate physical tasks and looks formidable. It leaves no chance for obesity or being potbellied. Same for femininity. Femininity is beautiful, attractive, defined, and inviting. It also leaves no chance for pot belly. Hardly you will see couples who are both attractive cheat. Because your partner is as hot, if not more than the one out there.

So everyone should not have pot belly not just women. And it is more on men not to have pot belly than women.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by muller101(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

Really? Tony Elumelu, Mark of Facebook, and some others that don't have protruding belly are not billionaires?

What of so many guys on the street with no money but bloated tummy, what are they?
They are called bellynaires. Different spelling but same meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Queenflourish(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have very flat and small stomach
What's paining me is nobody is paying for having it lol
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Dreyton36: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:
What of men that have pot belly? What should we call them? At least women have genuine reasons.....

A rendezvous? If u don't mind
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
To the guys saying billionaires have Potbelly; you guys are dumb asf. Look at Zuckerberg, musk,bezos; those guys are billionaires in dollar yet, no Potbelly.

It all boils down to lifestyle and genetics. Just hit the gym at least twice a week and watch what you eat

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Gavorche: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
What size of the stomach should be considered a pot belly or not acceptable for a guy
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN IF YOU ARE :

SHORT

HAVE POT BELLY

AND IMPROPER BALANCED BODY

AND IF YOU CAN'T STOP BODY SHAMING ...

EVERYONE WITH HER BODY SHAPE AND STATURE...... AND HOW SHE DISTRIBUTE FAT.
Well, I don't have anything to add

2 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

Imagine who you're comparing Nigerian women to, smh

Is the comparison even?

Women that have live in nannies, gyms at home with personal trainers, personal chefs and dieticians.

If una wives ask una for all these privileges, una fit afford am?

#copied.
What stops you from getting all those?

Must you disturb us men to solve your all your problems including pot belly?

2 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Queenflourish:
Cherish it

You're one of the few good women in this country.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Women don suffer cool
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Omoh grin grin
This silentand smart guy lason grin grin grin grin
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Flat tummy is tha real deal.

If you don't have,don't kill yourself please. Love you for you

Na tummy you get,you no kill person.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY 1ST CENTURY FADED MIDNIGHT WRAPPER. ..

UR MOM REFUSED TO BRING YOU UP PROPERLY... THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BODYSHAMING..

you self wer dy talk.. if we see ur body shape... shame go shame for your sake.

I'll ask again; do you have a life outside nairaland?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2020
grammarnazi2:
I'll ask again; do you have a life outside nairaland?
do you have a soul?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by ORIAYO70(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Thelucifer666:
I see no reason why any normal woman should have a stomach even after pregnancy.

Don't you people see the all these models that have given birth but still looking sexy?
1 child and boom
Next thing is obesity

Been a long time I see clueless people like Buhari.. .

Body modifications n reactions r differrnce, be model or not.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Been a long time I see clueless people like Buhari.. .

Body modifications n reactions r differrnce, be model or not.
You must be mistaking me for your pops.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by JovialJune(f): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

A rendezvous? If u don't mind

I mind.

2 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Dreyton36: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2020
JovialJune:

I mind.

Aiit
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by richmond500: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Queenflourish:
can I pay to have u?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Queenflourish(f): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2021
richmond500:
can I pay to have u?

Lol
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2021
funny enough I no dey send all those kind things, as long as my woman get sense, shikenan
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Numerouno94(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Thelucifer666:

There is nothing valid in pregnancy

Did Kim Kardashian not get pregnant or beyonce?

Look at her now
Guy b calming down. These celebrities nd models u mentioned always go under d knife like liposuction to suck out d belly fat.

Having said dat, i luv my girls wit flat tummy, buh its not an xcuse to body shame anyone.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by richmond500: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Queenflourish:

Lol
I serious o.
wat do u have to say @ Queenflourish ?
If u are not interested I'll stop disturbing and move.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Queenflourish(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=98314199]I serious o.
wat do u have to say @ Queenflourish ?
If u are not interested I'll stop disturbing and move.
[/quote

Yea I have small tummy but am not selling market so I don't know what you want to pay for
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by richmond500: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Queenflourish post=98316225][/quote]

im quoting u on a dead thread and I'll tell u what I want to buy
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
richmond500:

im quoting u on a dead thread and I'll tell u what I want to buy
SMH
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Mandela27: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
All these girls wailing up and down I can bet ur life that u're either fat or shapeless.if una work out,una go die?

Only to chop sharwama and hollandia na una sabi.greedy gluttons.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thelucifer666:
I see no reason why any normal woman should have a stomach even after pregnancy.

Don't you people see the all these models that have given birth but still looking sexy?
1 child and boom
Next thing is obesity
don't mind all these lazy glutonny nigerian women, using childbirth as an excuse for been dirty looking and fat. they eat like animals and get fat and blame it on an innocent child. do exercise, they won't smh
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Introvertmemer(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Especially those whose bellies are bigger than their bwess
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by richmond500: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
grammarnazi2:
SMH
would u shutup.
u no see say I deh try throw hook weda I fit see cheap kpekus?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2021
richmond500:
would u shutup.

u no see say I deh try throw hook weda I fit see cheap kpekus?
SMHundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday / What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.