Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) (83523 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) / With A Fellow Nairalander - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by justifyme(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
sharpillo:

Hehe but I love them
ur choice dear!! I used to love it!! But I think there something about hers!! I just can’t stare at it
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Bbbwings: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
laborious:
Let the looting begins!
Bubu, is that you?
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Yahksbiz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
You will like sex too much the way I'm seeing you, hml all the same

Most of these girls spake like they're randomly fingered

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by chatinent: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Such beautiful eyes.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Dailyhappenings: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mad oo...wahala for who no get money this period Sha...here is how you fit get money to detty this December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHuyk-fXCw
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by judetov2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
oluoma1:
So you called this one beautiful? Chai,

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Olimini(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
HML my brother the Sharp.
I am the chairman, Rivers State Hoodlums Association.
We are storming your wedding.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by xynerise: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations brother wink
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
He likes holding nyash
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Liposure: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Starboytwo:
Mine would go like handsome sexy Man with natural red eye (not Igbo induced) finally agrees to marry a nairalander...
lol
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

Hanty leave matter for Mathias, Baba God said we should go and multiply, hope you don marry as well?

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hes not even afraid.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Graysons: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
sharpillo:

Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality
Congrat man!
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
sharpillo

Youcall yourself a Nairalander with only 13 posts since 2015? My guy behave yasef!

Wish you happy maaried life
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Why pressing her ass in the first and second picture!! What do I know sef Happy married life jorh!!
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
So
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re her eyes truly blue or no be CL? Anyway congratz to u both
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by xjiggy: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
sharpillo:
Great and lovely Nairalanders I greet you all.

My name is MC Sharpillo and i am happy so to announce to you all that I have finally found my missing rib and we are getting married soon.

Please celebrate with me as I tie the knot with my pretty, sexy, beautiful and lovely damsel, my sunshine with natural blue eyes. shocked

Check out our pre-wedding photos and invitation below.

Please send us gifts, sweet wishes and blessings.

Best wishes brother. Never listen to those that say marriage is a scam. I'm 10yrs in and loving it. Love your wife sincerely and treat her well and she will worship you like a king. Learn to listen to her. Doesn't matter if you'll not take everything she says into consideration but just listen. Always learn to say "ill think about it". Make her ur best friend and always communicate constantly with her. Never compare ur marriage or wife to another marriage or person. Every marriage is peculiar unto itself. Remember this... no matter how long you've been married, every individual has his or her life goals and dreams. What makes a marriage successful is being able to compromise to achieve "our dreams" instead of "my Dreams". Above all, seek the face of GOD in difficult times. JEHOVAH will bless your marriage. Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by godguy: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
blue eyes + yellow eyes
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Congrats man

Beautiful woman.

The eyes are natural and sweet like my curvy butt

Where are those nairaland girls that are fixing their eyes to look like this and yet they still ugly undecided

Lalasticlala first page material this is some good news

E no easy to marry now.

Congrats on your big ass, can we hook up on facebook? I love it big and wide

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
I like the guy tribal mark die
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by lozanni(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations !!! Happy married life to both of you.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Edyice:

Correct carry go

Ozzor was right

You done dey Press yansh already grin

I dey tell you
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by OmoOduduwa01: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Damikjay:
nice, baba u get eye oooo

she is pretty.

o moju losi oja

Ọlọhun ń gbọ́ cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy married life wink wink
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Alashdeviper: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin
angry
Zzor:
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Liposure: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by fubsy: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats and have a blissful marriage.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's contact lens, dummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.