Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? (740 Views)

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
U may Call it class or call it standard.

Can u date or marry someone with less educational qualification and exposure than you.

I think its classless and embarrassing for a university graduate with sense to date an SSCE holder or a jambitegrin

Some NAIRALANDERS wouldnt care. Know ur class guys. Pleeeeaaaaaaaaseeesee already !!!!

As for me, I cant do it oooh !!!!

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by dawnomike(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kanu and Amara Nwankwo is the answer to your question... it is no big deal!
Personality and compatibility is all that matters provided there is no financial strain

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
dawnomike:
Kanu and Amara Nwankwo is the answer to your question... it is no big deal!
Personality and compatibility is all that matters provided there is no financial strain
there is small sense in thatgrin
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by bobokeshington: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
IF SHE GET MONEY, WHY NOT? MONEY ANSWERS ALL THING!
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't believe in how educated someone is (academic wise), I believe in common sense.

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
It depends sha

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
It depends sha
explain
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who education help! Fear of God, Hard working, Decency, Generosity Free spirited. These are better than education for me.

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who education help! Fear of God, Hard working, Decency, Generosity Free spirited. These are better than education for me.

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
iamloyalty:
Who education help!
Fear of God,
Hard working,
Decency,
Generosity
Free spirited.
These are better than education for me.

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yes as long as she has a good personality and we are compatible.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by cooooooks(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
No be all Alhaji go school.

[quote author=Activist001 post=96701370][/quote]
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Having a qualication doesn't mean you have sensication.

Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by tobechi74: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Some uneducated persons have sence.
Many educated people do not have sence
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by abiona36622: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
No be all Alhaji go school. [quote author=Activist001 post=96701370][/quote]
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Clinghton: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Education is important, but her character and productivity is more important.
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=Activist001 post=96701370][/quote]
Who wants a stingy money-miss-road spouse.
Re: Guys, Ladies: Would U Consider Dating Someone With Less Education Than You? by Nazgul: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
BadRadio:
U may Call it class or call it standard.

Can u date or marry someone with less educational qualification and exposure than you.

I think its classless and embarrassing for a university graduate with sense to date an SSCE holder or a jambitegrin

Some NAIRALANDERS wouldnt care. Know ur class guys. Pleeeeaaaaaaaaseeesee already !!!!

As for me, I cant do it oooh !!!!

A very big no for me

What....this Is Part Of The Bride Price List ....not Palliative? / Loudspeaker.... / My New Year Feeding Resolution. What Is Your New Year Feeding Resolution?