Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video (56587 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by nonix22(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Like they forbid wearing good shoes down there. undecided
like she got married to who is ready and not who she loves; reason she is not smiling. angry
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by LordOfTheGame: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2020
MajesticKris:
She looks....

She looks unhappy and unsatisfied. Maybe not the expected guy married her but because of the money and family name/connection, she had to pretend and accept.
Bitches been deceiving the men. She will definitely cheat on this guy.

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Drizzy5001(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2020
E be like say person annoy the bride, she just dey frown.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by mvem(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

I always suspect that major Gen Enenche is related to Paul Enenche
They are all brothers
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Realhommie(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
general is the elder brother. The dad was a rich businessman majored in transportation business but was a wicked man. Dr. Enenche brought light to the family.
Wahala.....

You go just dey do your thing not knowing say men get your records, hahahahaha...

But when you say Wicked, what exactly did he do wickedly?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Saao(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Realhommie:
Wahala.....

You go just dey do your thing not knowing say men get your records, hahahahaha...

But when you say Wicked, what exactly did he do wickedly?
plenty. At some points when Dr Enenche was involved with miracle, he was referred to as practicing his father occult power. Business wise he was also involved with bad businesses then, my dad was one of his victims. Thank God for Dr. Enenche, he gave the family a new name.

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
read before you reply.
He read you well clearly.. You're the one who alleged him to be a wicked man, now the onus is on you to prove it and you're going back and forth.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by EdoBoy90(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

You are right. The Elder Brother.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Saao(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Realhommie:
He read you well clearly.. You're the one who alleged him to be a wicked man, now the onus is on you to prove it and you're going back and forth.

You're deflecting and saying "ask around" yet you could boldly malign his person like you knew him so well.. That's how many of you get into trouble, because of unbridled tongue. Be careful
oga if you know the man, or from otukpo or otukpa, u won't defend the man as u do. No one is malign anyone. My dad is one of his victims but as I said, thank God for Dr Enenche, he gave the family a new name even though it took people years to accept him.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Realhommie(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
plenty. At some points when Dr Enenche was involved with miracle, he was referred to as practicing his father occult power. Business wise he was also involved with bad businesses then, my dad was one of his victims. Thank God for Dr. Enenche, he gave the family a new name.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Realhommie(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
oga if you know the man, or from otukpo or otukpa, u won't defend the man as u do. No one is malign anyone. My dad is one of his victims but as I said, thank God for Dr Enenche, he gave the family a new name even though it took people years to accept him.
I didn't even try to defend him, and i don't Know him. I just wanted you to state your reason(s) for alleging he's a wicked man.

And i modified my comment as well. You can check and crop out the second paragraph. I did that after i saw your response.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Crowdsource: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Wait o o o. They are using sword to cut cake¿
Its military tradition...
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Crowdsource:

Its military tradition...

What will burutai use in his wedding anniversary ¿
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by PhillipPHD(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Flying officer of DSSC not NDA.

Kudos to them.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Lawsimon(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
mightyhazel:
She looks like the extreme shy type. occasions like this terrify them. even though deep down they are ecstasic about it

You understand human beings very well, not to those who are misinterpreting the bride's countenance
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Lawsimon(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
paul100:

Maybe,because I don't know why a young woman like this will be keeping face like person that was flogged.If she married someone of let say Ned Nwoko age or a man that is not fine.I will understand.

This is how you misjudge people.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by MajesticKris: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
True talk...

LordOfTheGame:

She looks unhappy and unsatisfied. Maybe not the expected guy married her but because of the money and family name/connection, she had to pretend and accept.

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Akam2019: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

is their elder brother
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by vickydevoka(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Fat lie. Dats her countenance.

Don't be deceived by facial expressions. If not one day u go enter one chance
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Beey(f): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

I also always wondered if there’s a connection.Now we know.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by paul100(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lawsimon:

This is how you misjudge people.
I know that what I say might be wrong and also I may be right.Nobody knows
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Organsmuggler:
i been think say na only me see am o, nothing Merlin no go see for Camelot
bruhh

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by ziondaughter247: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
The Enenche's are so successful! Their forefathers must have done something right! Imagine having Head of Defence Information and GO of Dunamis as elder brothers. Sow a good seed today, just like there are generational curses, so are there generational blessings. I don't see the blessings of the Enenches dying out soon, even if their children sin, God will always remember the good their ancestors did!

Make sure you are not the reason your lineage will suffer a generational curse! Make sure your family receives generational blessing through you.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by zone51: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why is the bride not looking happy when cutting the cake?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Ziza86: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to the Couple

Are you an Administrator , a Teacher, an Educationist or simply a lover of information. We got you covered. Get all your educational materials.

� *E lesson note (primary & secondary)*
� *Educative videos & Learning aids for all classes. 70+*
� *Federal, Lagos state, modified, British, NAPPS, New scheme for all classes*
� *school administrator's handbook \ policies. (30+ different documents)*
� *E lesson note for kg classes*
� *E- lesson note for nursery classes*
� *EYFS blender curriculum*.
� *Montessori and British curriculum*
� *Steam curriculum and activities*
� *Unique curriculum*
� *Federal curriculum*
� *Eyfs curriculum*
� *IPC curriculum*
� *Regular seminars*
And many more for free. Contact no. 08034227588. What's app only
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Lawsimon(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
paul100:

I know that what I say might be wrong and also I may be right.Nobody knows

I never knew how important it is to understand human beings until I start understanding myself. I can now appreciate why some people behave they way they do without misjudging them.

That lady may have been the happiest woman on Earth on that day. Laughing or smiling does not portray a complete state or condition of the mind. People do fake it while their minds are evil
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by veleta: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
ziondaughter247:
The Enenche's are so successful! Their forefathers must have done something right! Imagine having Head of Defence Information and GO of Dunamis as elder brothers. Sow a good seed today, just like there are generational curses, so are there generational blessings. I don't see the blessings of the Enenches dying out soon, even if their children sin, God will always remember the good their ancestors did!

Make sure you are not the reason your lineage will suffer a generational curse! Make sure your family receives generational blessing through you.

That General Enenche is a disgrace and contrast to his younger brother, Dr Pst Enenche, how he lies through his teeth all in the name of Army is sickening. Its more nauseating when you lie about dead people. Anyway there is always a black sheep in families.

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by DasaintHope(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

John is elder brother to Paul
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by amuwo1980: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
They are all part of the game chop with one hand and fight with the other.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by tiswell(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
The Enenches are blessed

Power family!!!
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by calabardick(m): 3:44am On Dec 05, 2020
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Wait o o o. They are using sword to cut cake¿

That's military pattern sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.