Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Guys That Can Dance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Can Dance (2830 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Secret For Guys, That Most Ladies Wont Reveal. / Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2007
hey how u dey grin grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by SweetT1: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2007
@Omo Eko
What's up cutie pie ? How life ?
Re: Guys That Can Dance by OmoEko1(f): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2007
life is good oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2007
Omo Eko:

You must be very stupid for writing this comment angry angry angry angry!!!!!!!!rubbish

i agree, shey na so me sef tell am, such backwardness i see on dis forum sometimes
Re: Guys That Can Dance by richylaw(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
''Ijo la ni o jo o
Ko ma wule pose o''

Your posing makes no good, keep it down and dance it out.

It's my life and I hardly can do away with it. If life is not for females alone then real good dance should be part of a man as well. I will dance to anything the right way grin, makossa, soukous, salsa,tap dance, ceilidh, slows, even the traditional bata dance! name it, oh my God. Gone are the early school days when I do go for disco competion and also get paid because I go about dancing on stage for a reknown juju musician.

@ Poster
Yeah , ur observation is true, it is as well a good form of exercise
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2007
@richy

its like u were d michael jackson of your viallge/town ohh,  grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by samsilo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2007
I was in London for the weekend and met up with 4 school mates some who I had not seen in 10yrs. I have not been so annoyed in a long while.We went to some place was jammed full of Nigerians and other Africans all seeming to be more interested in fronting I left and will never go to such a place again .
I was all the more irritated when I went out and met some babes negotiating payment for runs ( some of those who were fronting inside )
Re: Guys That Can Dance by uyai(f): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ sam
I hope u ONLY went to dance o!
Re: Guys That Can Dance by samsilo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
The formings tire me no be small.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by DisGuy: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2007
samsilo, abeg if you dey go clubbing for London abeg carry girl go o! naija or or naija gal everybody stush for dat side
Re: Guys That Can Dance by samsilo(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2007
@ Dis guy that your advice no work!
Where I live enough clubs dey and most people go to clubs on thier own or with pals(i.e girls with thier girls and guys with thier guys)
People go out to have fun and no be to carry woman be the main issue.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by DisGuy: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2007
you live in wales right ?
Re: Guys That Can Dance by samsilo(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2007
Yes bruv.
   Anyway not to deviate from the topic it is good to dance well( not refering to myselfoo!)
I just like to dance,no fronting.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2007
@samsilo

HAHAHAHAHAH, i know KFC, and na so ppl dey for dis, but i dont blame the girls though, gosh some of the guys there (African) [i]are single, desparate and sexually frustrated[/i], [/b]dance with them and they will be trying to rape u on the dance floor. they dont understand the concept of dancing or ONE DANCE, its like if u agree to dance with them, they will 'stick to u for the rest of the nite' u cant shake them off, (like chewing gum), if i am going to african clubs, i go with friends i can dance with, and [b]I AM SORRY, NO OFFENCE MEANT, BUT I WILL NOT DANCE WITH ANY SINGLE, OVERLY DESPARATE AFRICAN GUY THAT CAN NOT RESPECT HIMSELF, resaon why white ppl and those born here, enjoy themselves is because they have no strings, if ur asked for a dance, thats all it is, u have the choice of walking away or staying close if invited to by the girl, but african guys dont give u dat chance, b4 u know, dem go dey toss u, asking for ur number, na dance i want oh, no be bf
Re: Guys That Can Dance by McDoe(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
I am simply good in dancing. I can wriggle my waist very well ; and can use this same method to put any damsel in a state of ecstasy when it matters.
Re: Guys That Can Dance by richylaw(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
luxoire:

@richy

its like u were d michael jackson of your viallge/town ohh,  grin

Well I don't class myself with MJ in dancing , he his stucked to a genre, I am not .
I learn new ones if the need comes.
Intercontinental dancer you said, grin
Re: Guys That Can Dance by luxoire(f): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
McDoe:

I am simply good in dancing. I can wriggle my waist very well ; and can use this same method to put any damsel in a state of ecstasy when it matters.

hahahahahah, sorry but that made me think of a worm, ever tried putting salt on a worm and see how it wriggles, hahaha mean, but we used to do thyat as kids

@richy, na u biko!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party / Can U Be Like My Ex? / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.