Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him (130902 Views)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by blazebaba(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:
Idiot like elders in your village

Thats why you fail to understand whats going on around you.....
Ignorant FOOLLLLLLLLL....

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Miner13: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Get yourself educated and stop wasting your time on mysticism and superstitious nonsense. I'm done talking to you.
well! once belief it's superstitious but the day it change from earsay.the story goes does....a lady from a white garment church went into this there spiritual realm without food for 2wks.at the end of the 2wks she refused eating.going for another week speaking in a language which only the church leader could interpret.unfortunately she died in the process.the daughter of this lady was my classmate in jss3 then. the unbelievable shock from her death led to the arrest of the church prophet.a week after,a friend of this lady came with an envelop with cash inside as a message to her children.the family was shocked to receive such message,but she's dead.a week ago in a church,this her friend nearly fainted thanks God for water.when she regained her consciousness,she started crying that she has been co-habiting with a ghost for a week unknowingly

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by capitalzero: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
blazebaba:

Thats why you fail to understand whats going on around you.....

Ignorant FOOLLLLLLLLL....
Your life is miserable because you refuse to learn.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by dammyBoxes: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Kid, please shut up.... You know nothing about life, if u don't believe, don't dispute, when u sleep, did u even know where u are at that time? Even if u sleep for one year, d moment u wake up without looking at the clock or date, it still feels like u only slept for few hours..

Life is a mystery, we are spiritual beings, so anything is possible..
you are asking him to shut up because he gave his opinion of what could have possibly been the case. Smh
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Paretomaster1(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
you are asking him to shut up because he gave his opinion of what could have possibly been the case. Smh

He is becoming annoying.... U dont have to believe, that's his opinion, not saying what others are saying is not true..

5 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by DAYOODS(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2020
LegendAnselm:
yes she came with wedding picture
even the first child is a carbon copy to our brother

Bros .Let us see the pictures .
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by holywind(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2020
thorpido:
The world is full of mysteries.
How did she know your house and know about you?

It's amazing how people marry people they barely know their background or family.
the one that happened in my place, the man was taking them home, though he did not enter the town, but close to the town, he dropped off according to the woman with the excuse that he wants to see a friend, then he told the driver where to drop them and also told the woman to take bike from there with the five children to so so family compound, and when they get there, she should tell the family that she is a wife to so so man and she should show them his pictures too, that he will be with them in a shot time, my brother, on discovering that the man was dead, the woman fainted.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by WoeBetide666: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2020
PitexyBaba:

Woebetide666

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest form of evidence. Don't believe campfire stories, you're too old for that

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Frenzy01(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2020
afadi2410:
Very recently,I had the most traumatic experience,if I narrate am,doubting Thomas's go say I don smoke weed.
Pls do
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by WoeBetide666: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2020
PitexyBaba:

This one is still a child.....

Or an elderly one with childish brain......

You haven't seen anything.......

Did you learn about empiricism in school or did you waste your school fees?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by PinkDick(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2020
shocked
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Misterdhee1(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

You no get sense and u no fit...
You think I am as local as your unexposed ass..
Go international and see that a good number of them have long abandoned religion and superstitions unlike here
U dont have comprehension, from what I said, it is clear I did not say there are no whites with low IQ but I made it clear that at least 60% of them are smart while here, less than 10% is smart...
Dumbass like you forming international. International my foot. From your comments, it's obvious you're no more than the typical street urchin who always bully others into submissions even in the face of superior arguments. Ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by NOwazobia: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

So atheist are gays, lesbians and deranged from your point of view...
Apart from being unexposed and idiotic, you sound like someone who hasn't seen a TV stand....I bet you grew up in the village....try to dey reason abeg
Living in the village without a tv stand is the best life you can ever live, as it was also the best life ever. I know nigerian atheist have always been dumb, they don't even understand their own concept. It is wrong for a villager to lecture an educated urban dweller, so, i refuse to lecture your dumb education whose life is still yet to surpased so called village dwellers. Let me leave you with this to weep over: atheists constitute more to global crime and moral deficit even with their fewer population than any other belief combine, excluding islamic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by massalati(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Princewill1:
Time Slip is a paranormal event during which a person or an object travels through time past or future. Time is an illusion. Both past,present and future exist at the same time.

Please bro can you explain further i check it in google but i didn't understand... Does it mean u slip out of the present and go back to the past?

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Ade3131: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Bravewarrior1:

I have experienced several times. I do tell my mother and brother that I have seen this scene before and I'm still in this same scene doing the same thing I did in the previous scene.

They don't understand me anytime I tell them. When I saw this name deja vu I quickly opened another tab and searched on it. And it explained exactly what I am experiencing.

Hope m not possessed?

You're not alone on this one. It happens to me steady and I've met a few friends who experience the same thing too. Lemme paint a picture of it so others can understand.

I might find myself doing something presently or going through a phase in life and within that event, the next thing to happen will play back in my head pictorially with so much clarity and accuracy that I will begin to wonder if the event that's playing out hasn't happened to me in past.

At this point, I think it'll be nice we start taking note of some things about our existence.

@Bravewarrior1

Have you got any birthmark on your body? Pls check and reply me. I'm trying to connect the dots

4 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Bahamas95(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2020
I have heard stories like this several times, don't know if it really happens.

But I don't think they are actually the people that died, maybe they are just demons who take human form to deceive us.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by SenorFax(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Kanixt:
. why it only happens with the males and hardly heard of females. I don't believe in this.
Happens with females too. But not as frequent as males
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Glaswegian: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2020
I believe the story.

Jinn can take the form of a dead person and do this.

Not strange to anyone familiar with Jinn activities as explained in Islam.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Dreyton36: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Juliearth:

Let peace reign please.

You're super sexy
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by femo86(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Is this Akudaaya..... grin grin grin

Oyibo call am doppelgänger

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by IncredibleWrite: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
hehehe it happened to a friend that knows a friend cheesy
And as they call themselves educated really baffles me
What is your definition of educated? Being educated is knowing that you know nothing.

It is knowing that you can learn and unlearn. It is knowing that the world is filled with mysteries. Perhaps you think passing through University makes you educated.

Did you do philosophy in your GS? At least you should know about metaphysics.

I am not saying this event is totally true neither am I saying it is false.

But true education allows you to have an open mind. To know that possibility is limitless.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by jordyspices: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'
Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?
Do you have the courage?
Can you withstand it?
It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.
please send
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Johnnyrio: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Ade3131:

You're not alone on this one. It happens to me steady and I've met a few friends who experience the same thing too. Lemme paint a picture of it so others can understand.

I might find myself doing something presently or going through a phase in life and within that event, the next thing to happen will play back in my head pictorially with so much clarity and accuracy that I will begin to wonder if the event that's playing out hasn't happened to me in past.

At this point, I think it'll be nice we start taking note of some things about our existence.

@Bravewarrior1

Have you got any birthmark on your body? Pls check and reply me. I'm trying to connect the dots

yeah at the forehead (middle)

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Edopesin: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5903687/what-spiritual-fears-belief-lets#90313488

I've heard something similar though not my experience

cc; TheSourcerer
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Praxis758: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2020
Uncountable mysteries are ravaging the world

This physical world is mere nothing when compared to superhuman happenings in the spiritual world.

I'm not disputing your incidence bro.

Banter1:
It only happen only when one is killed by the wiches. it happened in my state, the man died and was buried 4days later he walk back home to his family. I don't know whether he's still alive now though. My cousin lost his dad 2010 at the time he was living abroad, he got a contract and relocated his families back to Nigeria
temporary, one day they where to hold a meeting, he came into his office sit on his chair bend his head like he was praying he was gone. second day a friend of his coming back from UK met him at the Airport going back to the USA not knowing he was dead, he even send a message to his wife and children.

Like I said, THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN ONE IS KILLED BY THE WICHES.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by LegendAnselm: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2020
thinkmoney:

I love u to. But ur story sounds so hollow. It doesn't add up. Name the town and community. You might not even give your very address. I am an igboman and I know igbo community it tightly kneated. Things like this can't go under the radar.
It will be a shame and lack of fear of God if you made all this up without giving a good thought to the profound effects it will have on the society and how peoples mind get shaped up.
bros i never want to disclose my area, for the fact that u sound good it happened in ezinifite nnewi south. If u may need the family name u can chart me privately. Call anybody from there and ask

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by futurerex: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Tenshades:

SACRED GEOMETRY, not 'scared'

Make I bombard your inbox with some files that will shake your belief forever?

Do you have the courage?

Can you withstand it?

It's not for weak minds, that's why it's hidden.
Should I send my email sir. Not PM coz I've no access to my nairaland email account. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Praxis758: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2020
I'm a thoroughly breeded African, my comment is not to dispute the possibility.

Philosophers use my type of comment to indirectly ask question to gain elaborate view point.

I'm not a doubting Thomas.

Chris2863:

It seems your head dey pain you, OP and some other person's have given you their own account, you are still looking for a practical example again.
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by techtechh: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Rebuke:
I would have loved to explain some things here but most people are not ready to learn.

May God grant us understanding though. Amen!
Please let it out

Many of us wants to learn

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by TheSourcerer: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Edopesin:

https://www.nairaland.com/5903687/what-spiritual-fears-belief-lets#90313488

I've heard something similar though not my experience

cc; TheSourcerer
please givee me few hours to go through this news , although I am a sure the story cannot be reported 100percect accurately, that considered how great is your morning going , make sure you're smiling reading this no matter what, smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by Edopesin: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
please givee me few hours to go through this news , although I am a sure the story cannot be reported 100percect accurately, that considered how great is your morning going , make sure you're smiling reading this no matter what, smiley

Great Thank You
Re: A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him by futurerex: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2020
dammyBoxes:
yes when I was young and naive. Not now that I use my brain
Suddenly, you no longer believe what you used to see!
You're confuse!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.