Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. (4876 Views)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by martius101(m): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
So unbelievable
me

like she never bang 50
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by pansophist(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2020
planetx13:
How can you have slept with 100+ men and feel any same man will stay with you...and to think she even feels entitled to be loved is just sickening.....

Man just avoided bulets....Hoes will always be hoes

Ciao

It is because modern women believe that a man should price them the same amount they price themselves, regardless of their body counts. For example, She may consider herself a goddess with an ego as big as Aso rock, and expect the man to photocopy her delusion and see her in the same way regardless of her defectiveness. She slept with about 120 men, and still think she is still valuable in men's eyes, but to most men with balls, that is a damaged woman they want nothing to do with.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Gerrard59(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Same way a guy has had sex with 120 women. Why should you be dumbfounded?

The man is the one marrying = paying the piper, thus dictating the tune. Both cannot be compared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Ayemileto(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
this why they always tell men to multiply a lady's body count by 10 grin that would give you an indication of how many men she's slept with.

That means this one have also with 1150 - 1200 men. shocked
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Angelacruz: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
wahala be like bicycle
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by angelfallz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Same way a guy has had sex with 120 women. Why should you be dumbfounded?

It's not the same for men.
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

The man is the one marrying = paying the piper, thus dictating the tune. Both cannot be compared.

Not in their country, it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Activist001:

Any man who has sex with 120 women is the same thing. I don't condemn one and condone the other.

Spoken like a true activist.

Mind me asking, what movement are you for?

1 Like

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
angelfallz:

It's not the same for men.

A loose man is cut from the same cloth as a loose woman. Anyone who's that busy sexually does not have discipline and cannot be expected to stay faithful in a relationship.

Although 120 body counts is more than loose, if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by MedicH: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
So unbelievable

The average Nigerian lady averages this figure in 3 months. I couldn't believe the extent one went to add me to her body counts. While seating in my car, she called her mom that she's spending the night in her sister's place then called her sister that she's sleeping out but if mama calls, she should tell her they're together. Weakness begin catch me because we haven't spent up to 2 hrs after meeting on Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by DonroxyII: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
lacruz12:
That's a whole battalion digging one hole
See me laughing like a 2yo ... Nairaland no go kee me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by angelfallz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A loose man is cut from the same cloth as a loose woman. Anyone who's that busy sexually does not have discipline and cannot be expected to stay faithful in a relationship.

Although 120 body counts is more than loose, if you ask me.

It's not the same for men in the sense that a woman cares about his body count.
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Spoken like a true activist.

Mind me asking, what movement are you for?
No movement actually. I'm just a man with brains.
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Activist001:

If only guys on here that chant "men and women are not the same" will have a tiny bit of your kind brain......

1 Like

Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Activist001:

*eyeroll*

Yeah, whatever undecided
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

*eyeroll*

Yeah, whatever undecided
Which one do you want me to identify with? grin
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by blinking001(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one na orisirisi something
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Activist001:

Which one do you want me to identify with? grin

Gold diggers association tongue
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by AfroKnight: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy

Can’t say I blame the guy. Man has to look out for himself.
Re: Found This On Reddit. Be Careful Kings. by Lamanii22(f): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
MedicH:

The average Nigerian lady averages this figure in 3 months. I couldn't believe the extent one went to add me to her body counts. While seating in my car, she called her mom that she's spending the night in her sister's place then called her sister that she's sleeping out but if mama calls, she should tell her they're together. Weakness begin catch me because we haven't spent up to 2 hrs after meeting on Facebook.

Ohh wow... Maybe cause of the way I was raised.... I kinda find stuff like this hard to believe.... Can you imagine and her sister agreed with her plans?.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Take This Herbs - Photos / Cowgirl Style From Now On / Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.