Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience (3767 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2023
For me i’ve done it a few times. it’s a little weird and hard to cum. it’s very cool to get blown and Bleep but it’s hard to concentrate enough on getting over the edge every time. if you’re on less it’s easier of course
i wouldn’t really call it amazing. the idea of getting a girl naked and doing what you want to her was hotter than actually doing it.
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Blupen969(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
You are a failure, you will never make it

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by SpiritFree: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Failure2019:
For me i’ve done it a few times. it’s a little weird and hard to cum. it’s very cool to get blown and Bleep but it’s hard to concentrate enough on getting over the edge every time. if you’re on less it’s easier of course
i wouldn’t really call it amazing. the idea of getting a girl naked and doing what you want to her was hotter than actually doing it.

Hi I'm in need of LSD and not to use for sex. Could you be kind to point me in the right direction?
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by lebron7(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Was it mushrooms or LSD you used?
How much did you get it please, and where
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by ayenale1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
You'll not make heaven...you wan kill her ni
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Ha! 😲
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Barutenboy: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Blupen969:
chai! This is a nuclear bomb.. pls sir, lower the volume

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by EastAlchemist: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Blupen969(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Nia69 lols what's up
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Blupen969:
Nia69 lols what's up
Hey. How've you been?
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2023
Blupen969:

STFU c0cksucker

When you examine your life you'll find out that you're the failure instead

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2023
SpiritFree:

Hi I'm in need of LSD and not to use for sex. Could you be kind to point me in the right direction?

Silk road
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2023
lebron7:
Was it mushrooms or LSD you used?
How much did you get it please, and where

Both .

$20

Silk road
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Blupen969(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Nia69:
Hey. How've you been?
Am good nia, what about you?
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Blupen969:
Am good nia, what about you?
Great. I'm fine.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Damaria2: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:

Both .

$20

Silk road

Hmmm

Lies from the pit of hell ❗

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by lebron7(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:

Both .

$20

Silk road
I thought the silk road has been closed or was it before it got closed down?
Did you get the delivery in Nigeria?
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by SpiritFree: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:

Silk road

That's some deep web shxt I guess. Doubt I'll know my way around anymore
Re: Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
lebron7:

I thought the silk road has been closed or was it before it got closed down?
Did you get the delivery in Nigeria?

There are various clones of silk road.

No

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help / Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? / I Saw An Erection From An In-law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.