Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (48182 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by peacettw: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Very dangerous profession.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by obembet(f): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:

am kinda having erection for this babe thigh my Vaseline where are you??

Rapist Animal
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by johhbekeboh09: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
The intruders give impression of hired assasins....they have other motives than armed robbery
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by CheedyJ(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
all a parents hardwork of twenty years just wasted.Like that aah but maybe she saw their face that maybe the reason the bastards shoot her pls and pls during robbery operations don't ever try to look up.

There shall never know peace..

but am kinda having erection for this babe thigh my Vaseline where are you??
Na wa for you oo
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This biz is too risky. It makes one a Target for robbers because they know there will always be money in your possession. plus, there's no proper security in place.

I think this biz should be scrapped.

Sad.
scrapped so we should go line up in atm and banks for hours..

They are mostly with limited cash...these robbers just went below belt.

If care is not taken in this country..it will get worse...your govt have Failed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by authority2006(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
Those prisoners that escaped cheesy edo state, wahala dey front, 1k prisoners escaped

Forcefully freed by #Endsars protesters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
RIP young lady, your Killers will never know peace.

and to the idiots that set Edo inmates free. you will all die miserably
And also took Arms from law enforcement officers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:
scrapped so we should go line up in atm and banks for hours..

YES!!!

I don't even know who initiated this kind of biz when we are supposed to be operating an absolute cashless policy system in Nigeria. Not a wise move.

Y'all go queue at the ATM if it will stop this dastardly act.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by omoadeleye(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:

Same person like you will be sympathising with those armed robbers when they are being mobbed.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by adecz: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Armed men shot, killed &
robbed a victim & they are
"Suspected" to be armed robbers?

Nigerians & their terminologies!!

undecided undecided undecided

The convenient POS system is
too risky for Nigeria, where even
heavily guarded banks & bureaus de change
are attacked in broad daylight.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
too bad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Akabuking: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Lastmankc:
Tomorrow when these guys are caught and lynched,People we be shouting jungle justice
I tell you brother, I support jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Kapeter(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This biz is too risky. It makes one a Target for robbers because they know there will always be money in your possession. plus, there's no proper security in place.

Sad.
It can be scrapped in states of Niger Deltas buh surely not in South western states, operators are more than safe down here.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by grim33(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
This can never happen to my child or children never.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by asmovic(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
all a parents hardwork of twenty years just wasted.Like that aah but maybe she saw their face that maybe the reason the bastards shoot her pls and pls during robbery operations don't ever try to look up.

another mad one has broken loose again!
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Kapeter:
It can be scrapped in states of Niger Deltas buh surely not in South western states, operators are more than safe down here.

You think so?? I don't think so.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Akvisto: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2020
The killer will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
How people have the mind to do this is beyond me

What a world we live in
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by kayalla(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2020
those kill by gun shall die by the gun, all evil men will never go unpunished.
RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by rawe45: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

Sad.

It should be scrapped. One woman was stabbed severally in my area. Few weeks later another guy was robbed while it was raining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Ganjafama(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
All these things happening in the country just make me want to travel out to a saner country and never return. This is absolute wickedness!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by BigBashiru: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:

Having an erection for a deceased person proves that curse upon the black race.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Naajjii: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Now we know the respect of the police no matter the level of police brutality the advantages outweighs the disadvantages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by cynthia500(f): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Rebuke: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2020
I don't pity those idiotic armed robbers whenever they are set ablaze.

Yhu wasted a young lady's life just because of how much? The money that Yhu will use to smoke weeds and alcohol......

The government will rob us, the armed robbers too will rob and kill struggling Nigerians, how stupid can these people be!

It can never be well with them.....never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by AroOkigbo(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:

Edo inmates that were set free won't definitely remain in Edo. They must have found their ways to distant lands.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Ganjafama(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Juell:
Those standing by should have covered her up.
Omo! Na Nigeria you dey o! If you cover am and police show, and dem ask say who cover am just know say you go stay police cell for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Too bad...

Everything na risk for we country...rest in peace young one

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2020
rawe45:

It should be scrapped. One woman was stabbed severally in my area. Few weeks later another guy was robbed while it was raining.

Hm..
Some people are brave to even think of this kind of biz or they prolly never weigh the pros and cons before going into it.

One of my colleagues once hinted me of her plans to go into it, saying it's very lucrative. Right there I discouraged her Haven considered the high risk there and to my surprise she told me she never thought of the risk all along. That if I didn't mention it she wouldn't have considered that aspect. That was how she cancelled it.

I can't advise a loved one to go into such biz.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by KCNATH(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:

Useless animal
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by AroOkigbo(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Kapeter:
Nowhere is safe, bro!
Unless dem never remember you.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Joseph08:

Animal you're having erection on a dead person undecided[/s]
hmm.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.