Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (48183 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by KingDash: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
wink2015:

Crime rate is on the increase in Nigeria.
baba na the south na im crime increase, no dey talk shit
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

Na dat chicken rapist you dey mind
even dogs dey run from am
hmm

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by juman(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Extremely sad.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
My candid advice to you is dis.. Apologise dat u sorry for d stupid comments u just typed b4 d day ends..
Like seriously.
Cheers
what will happen before day ends
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Neddstark: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
capitalzero:

If police officers have been doing their work, crime rate would have dropped. Police will arrest and release criminals without charging them to court after collecting bribes. Police has made Nigeria a lawless society. They aid and albeit criminals. Even before endsars, benin has never been a safe place.

Stop being myopic. After endsars who have been getting robbed and killed? Is it the policemen? The young lady who had to go for no reason, is she a police? Did she deserve it because of police inefficiency? The victims of lawlessness are the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Ofiagu(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeria cannot continue like this.

Is Nigeria truly ripe for the proliferation of POS across every street and junction in Nigeria?

Except things are done fast, we may not sustain this operation of POS across the country.

How do you expect Nigerians to carry cash and gadgets around and be identified as cash carriers by all, even the criminal elements

POS operators may keep getting killed, because the rubbers may likely include persons identifiable by the victim and the perpetrators won't risk being cought.

THERE IS ONE THING NECESSARY FOR NIGERIA TO DO.
WHO IS THINKING LOUD LIKE ME?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by fredoooooo: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
obembet:

Devil will rule your life as buhari rule Nigeria. Eran
Amen to your prayer say Amen to mine too...
I dedicate my signature to you ... and you and your unborn generations, won ma foju sunkun e ni kodun yi to tan. Omo ale ..

My opinion is mine ,keep yours to yourself don't quote me .. Nairaland is for everyone don't force your opinion on me ... angry angry angry angry
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by ablejesus26(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
hmm

oniranu you still get mouth to talk a bi no worry everyday is for thief but one day is for the owner
dem go still catch you red handed after them burn you to ashes you go go explain to God say them burn u bcus you dey rape chiken

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Mjpem23(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Na you Erwin wey Dey alive Dey use Gbola
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by marsup: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
very stupid OF you mofos
I repeat.... you are a beast, a deranged beast, at that. Your mind is so messed up. shame on you.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by letilex: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Why now did they kill her naa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2ZfxUNMeo
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Abudu2000(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This biz is too risky. It makes one a Target for robbers because they know there will always be money in your possession. plus, there's no proper security in place.

I think this biz should be scrapped.

Sad.
i agree!! pOS business is becoming more risky and the worse thing is they keep employing small kids of 12-16yo because those are the age range that see 15k salary as something

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Abudu2000:
i agree!! pOS business is becoming more risky and the worse thing is they keep employing small kids of 12-16yo because those are the age range that see 15k salary as something

That's pure cheating and wickedness. It must stop.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2020
I support jungle justice for any criminals
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Chummynoni(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Abudu2000:
. Lol, did you just say 15k?. Hardly will you see POS centre tat pays that amount, they pay less than that
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by capitalzero: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:

S̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶o̶p̶i̶c̶.̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶s̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶o̶b̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶?̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶?̶ ̶D̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶e̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶y̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶a̶w̶l̶e̶s̶s̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶n̶s̶.̶

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by tollyboy5(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2020
fredoooooo:
To all those bastards and yeyebrities that start end sars and are now living secured in their house , ogun shall locate all of you ...
You led people to destructions of properties and lives but you now go about your daily activities as if nothing happened...
Ogun shall locate all of you and families .. angry
stop saying rubbish
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by KosiGee(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
all a parents hardwork of twenty years just wasted.Like that aah but maybe she saw their face that maybe the reason the bastards shoot her pls and pls during robbery operations don't ever try to look up.

There shall never know peace..

but am kinda having erection for this babe thigh my Vaseline where are you??

You are very sick. Shame on you.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by tsagir(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2020
THE PEOPLE DIE IN BENIN CITY IS PASS WHAT HAPPEN IN KADUNA AND ZAMFARA.NO PEACE IN ADUWAWA, LUCKY WAY,ULUKU,USELU,GRA.AIRPORT ROAD LAGOS ROAD,SEKOPBA.E.T.C
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Neoteny(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2020
None of those people standing there watching the spectacle have the decency to cover her.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by MrBachelor: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
all a parents hardwork of twenty years just wasted.Like that aah but maybe she saw their face that maybe the reason the bastards shoot her pls and pls during robbery operations don't ever try to look up.

It's fun to you until it's your mother facing the same fate.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Neddstark: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=capitalzero post=96749893][/quote]

Underline and strikeout are two different things
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by bigcasava1(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Slurity(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Shebi is Buhari that is cause am......
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by johhbekeboh09: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
capitalzero:

My thought !!

I draw my conclusion given the photograph of scene and neighbourhood of the incident.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Alimat40: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
The people involved, do they know that it is appointed onto man to die once, after that judgement? What will make you to kill innocent young girl because you want her money by all cost. The Bible says the wicked will not have peace. This will be portion of those who killed this girl for just no cause.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by capitalzero: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:

Underline and strikeout are two different things
Visual hallucination
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:

You are stupid, bro
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2020
later if they are caught and burnt some bastards will be saying no jungle justice....how do you kill a poor hustling person.... who does that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.