Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (48181 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by DisLifeSha: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
No need. She is already dead. Before she will be buried, they will still change her clothes

Juell:
Those standing by should have covered her up.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by yaki84: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
Why kill, just rob and go na.
It hurts me that when there was a prison break in Benin, some clowns were actually jubillating here because they wanted Endsars to continue. My prayers are for everyone in Edo state to be safe and the Edo state government takes security to be its number 1 priority. RIP young lady.
Maybe the girl identified one of them.
I dey pray make person wey i sabi no come rob me cos na instant death
They will never spare u.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nwaezeson(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Joseph08:

Animal you're having erection on a dead person undecided
you are a fool
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
delishpot:

Some people like themainman600 get sexually aroused from seeing corpses. So he most likely will be sexually aroused if he sees the corpse of his mother, sister, daughter etc. Hell he might mount his wife's body in her casket if he has a shot at it. Don't vex its his mental disorder.[/s]
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Will you wish this to happen to your sisters or your mother?!...
nope
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
QuitNotice:
You are stupid, bro[/s]
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwaezeson:
you are a fool
bless you
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
MrBachelor:

It's fun to you until it's your mother facing the same fate.
don't let me use report button
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

oniranu you still get mouth to talk a bi no worry everyday is for thief but one day is for the owner
dem go still catch you red handed after them burn you to ashes you go go explain to God say them burn u bcus you dey rape chiken
God forbid
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsup:
I repeat.... you are a beast, a deranged beast, at that. Your mind is so messed up. shame on you.
pretender
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Juell(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
DisLifeSha:
No need. She is already dead. Before she will be buried, they will still change her clothes

This one is in public glare
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by marsup: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
pretender
retard
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by DisLifeSha: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
A dead person has no choice

Juell:

This one is in public glare
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsup:
retard
oloofo
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by marsup: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=themainman600 post=96762194]pretender[/quot nasty piece of shit.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by marsup: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
oloofo
nasty piece of shit. May the evil you think on others, befall you.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsup:
nasty piece of shit. May the evil you think on others, befall you.
I cry for you ...

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by marsup: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
I cry for you ...
you need help. I hope you get it. for now, go to hell.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsup:
you need help. I hope you get it. for now, go to hell.
your father
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by ablejesus26(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
God forbid
God forbid kill you there you dey get erection for dead corpse you still dey say God forbid
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by delishpot: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
[s]

Necromancer. Sha don't go and dig out her corpse after she has been buried cos as e be you for body I sure say digging out dead body to self-service off is not an impossibility in your books.
Dirty thing like you... Tufiakwa!!!!! I pour spit on bad thing.

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by mondi2: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
People are no longer save in dc country. Buhari wake up from your slumber. Girl.... RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
delishpot:

Necromancer. Sha don't go and dig out her corpse after she has been buried cos as e be you for body I sure say digging out dead body to self-service off is not an impossibility in your books.
Dirty thing like you... Tufiakwa!!!!! I pour spit on bad thing.
stfu
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

God forbid kill you there you dey get erection for dead corpse you still dey say God forbid
hmm...
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by ablejesus26(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
hmm...
Better go for deliverance to get erection for corpse na big spiritual problem oo
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

Better go for deliverance to get erection for corpse na big spiritual problem oo

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by themainman600(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
ablejesus26:

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lastmankc:
Tomorrow when these guys are caught and lynched,People we be shouting jungle justice
U really got a point there
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ahh!

At least they have collected the cash na while not just go....
Nigerian armed rubbers are so so wicked
Rip to her
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Miracle2020: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
May be she was among those basterds that said endsars. Edo people enjoy your endsars. Rest in peace.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Adau123(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Joseph08:

Animal you're having erection on a dead person undecided
More than beast this guy fit have sex with death body .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.