Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64730 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Sixfeetbelle: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

I doubt any man will rubbish the paternity of his own daughter. Never!!

Some men can be foolish ooh. Forget that thing. They will claim the child isn't theirs to avoid responsibility and then show up years later to claim fatherhood.

My own in this issue is that I hope he's certain of what he's saying cause if at the end the child turns out to be his, he will regret all he has done today.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by djon78(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
xana101:
I wonder y dna test is expensive. Govt should subsidize it. 135k is high. I wanted to do but price scare me. I just de observed.

I think it was deliberately made high cos if not. Many homes will break up
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ibkonekt(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
no apologies for him, when they said never marry a hoe, never turn a hoe into a housewife, make sure she is a virgin, be submissive, check her, do your DNA test, forget that love and romance rubbish that media has pushed into peoples brains.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

My own is that let there not be any mistake anywhere with this DNA he did cause if at the end this child is truly is, he will loose out on more than he bargained for cause men can be foolish sometimes

I'm telling you.

Yesterday, it was story of his wife and mIL planning to mesmerize him and take over his property. Now this.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Mavrick2012: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:

I can't talk.... this picture can do the talking...

see as you carry matter put for ur chest...
ours are the worst set of feminist.
Here, feminism means a woman can't be wrong, just keep defending her.
Yet,when it comes to electing women into top positions,same feminist go queue up to vote men, leaving there fellow women hahaha

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MrBen619(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
The cost of a DNA test in Nigeria is not for the poor.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Owologbo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
He said the two of them slept with his wife. I'm sure since he can not certify which of them owns the baby, he had to mention the two of them as the father.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

So you will through away a child you have lived with since birth and recognise only you as father away.

That child did not cheat on you. The mother did.

Do not take the sins of the mother on the child. People adopt children no big deal. It's all about the degree of love in you heart.

It's not easy I never said it was. But it's not impossible. If he reject that child, he scars her for life. It's about he child. The woman is gone.
What if at the end of the day,the biological father walts in to lay claim to the child?
Let the mother take her baby to her biological father..
He doesn't owe her anything,not under the circumstances..
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by alphaNomega: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Ok.that na your own. Respect it.

But that also mean you never loved that child in the first place.
Love based on a lie? C'mon even a child deserves to know the truth
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:

What if at the end of the day,the biological father walts in to lay claim to the child?
Let the mother take her baby to her biological father..
He doesn't owe her anything,not under the circumstances..

What if the biological father is not so interested.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

What if the biological father is not so interested.

Not his problem,the mother should carry her cross..
If he has to take care of the child of a woman he married,that is understandable..
But to expect him to welcome with open arms,a product of infidelity and unfaithfulness while living under his roof?
This is not a SUPERSTORY..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

make the woman do her own dna test before we support am
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Ogaonos: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Just imagine bringing up a child and loving her as yours only to find out that she's another Man's child, how do these hoes live with themselves

So if he didn't have a DNA test done, his wife would have never told him the truth No doubt she's capable of killing him

Well, I know Duncan mighty is not the only man that is fathering/ has fathered a child of another man, there are many men out there fathering another Man's child, that's why you should Have a DNA test on all your children, because a vast majority of these hoes are never loyal, no matter how loyal yours may seem

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
when you have money.they still do such
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Ogaonos: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
UniqRight:
Na wa o. Even inside money, infidelity still thrives. God help us.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance. Nigerians please help me as a fellow Nigerian. Someone should please help me as I'm helpless and hopeless at the moment due to circumstances. I really need help for food for my little kids. It's shameful doing this but life has left me with no choice. They've been seriously hungry please. Any amount please. It shall be well with anyone sending us anything at all. Thanks.

318 000 9871, Ecobank, U. Felix

Thanks and God bless.
even hear delish dey follow shuga daddy despite dating rich footballer adebayo.that why I always smh for guys who broke shame guys.always feel when you rich,woman go follow you..these kind of guys avoid topics like this.such guys always end in tears in the future

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
A woman mst always know who impregnated her, exception of a dog mother will not know and put it on an innocent niggarr but God no dey sleep just as em no dey sleep on Nigeria government and #endSars matter......

the truth will always be out, na just time
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MSGAMBLE9: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
banio:

Except You want to have emotional problems and marry more than one wife. Otherwise a DNA test is a NO NO. Finally You will end up single, heart broken and also a heart breaker(philanderer)

Cheating is not UNCOMMON
JUST trust your wife and live ON.
Premium OKOTO meow meow! Imagine how ppl reason...Radarada!
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by FarmTech(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
He assumed that since the child was not his, then it belong to the men that slept with his wife.
But all these musicians that are calling Jesus, u guys don't know wot u are doing. U sing sexually immoral songs that is leading thousands to hell, and u are calling Jesus. Jesus don't know u people if u don't repent.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by mickelkingz(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
duncan my man come dey enter this mess
truly akunucha (wisdom) beta pass
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by mickelkingz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Just imagine bringing up a child and loving her as yours only to find out that she's another Man's child, how do these hoes live with themselves

So if he didn't have a DNA test done, his wife would have never told him the truth No doubt she's capable of killing him

Well, I know Duncan mighty is not the only man that is fathering/ has fathered a child of another man, there are many men out there fathering another Man's child, that's why you should Have a DNA test on all your children, because a vast majority of these hoes are never loyal, no matter how loyal yours may seem

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

Thank God for the redpill.. we learn everyday life is a lesson
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by khingTony(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
mickelkingz:

Thank God for the redpill.. we learn everyday life is a lesson
wink
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Happy2020: 12:47am On Dec 06, 2020
A man being told a child is his when it’s not is an every day occurrence in Nigeria. Nothing new. DNA tests should be compulsory
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Slimsly100(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
E don be o!
Chai Duncan nwanna, ndo!
angry sad
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by IMASTEX: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
UniqRight:
Na wa o. Even inside money, infidelity still thrives. God help us.
Well, it is never possible to please a lustful soul.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by bizzibodi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
What he meant is either Frank or bright is d father of Michelle.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by bizzibodi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fear daughters of Eve.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by offset67(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
e don be oo cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by legallyminded: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2021
fati2001:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER!!
NO..I'M NOT A DOCTOR.... AND I CAN INTERPRET THE RESULT CORRECTLY....
I DON'T SIDE ONE SIDE IN ANY UGLY SITUATION.....
FOOL AS YOU ARE!! LIK U SAID...
Look at this utterly damaged fellow
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Konquest: 2:34pm On Apr 05
iamdrjosh:
Popular Port Harcourt musician Duncan Mighty, has once again called out his wife this time for cheating as he claimed to have found out that via DNA test that his daughter isn’t his.

Recall that dockaysworld earlier reported that singer accused his wife of plotting with her mom to kill him and inherit his properties.

Narrating further in a post recently, Duncan claimed that his wife had slept with two men as part of a ritual to kill him.

He stated that the cheating had led to the birth of Mitchell who DNA had shown wasn’t his.

Duncan added that the ritual was meant to kill him in a couple of years but he was wise enough to avoid it.

He wrote:

Mr FRANK is brights best friend whom is responsible for taking them to the highest and most powerful JuJu. FRANK and Bright are the fathers of Mitchell as DNA has proven me negative. On the 24th of Nov 2015 five days after ICon was born i gifted vivian a car that night she accessed my phone and saw a N100m credit from the mallam i sold pounds to, she said to me what’s the money for? I said am building a television station to make Portharcourt intertainment industry come alive, she hugged me and said you are just too humble.11months later they went to the first juju house and spent 1m which was used to build a hidden shrine, the existence of this hidden shrine is to hide everything they’re doing should incase anyone tries to find out spiritually the person will see another face and not theirs. The most important thing is neutralize DUNCANS POWERS, Which requires Frank and bright to have sex with vivian, the mom will be responsible for buring the charm and Maria is responsible for feeding the shrine then in exactly 4yrs time DUNCAN will get sick and die. But GOD failed them as that attempt resulted to the pregnancy of MITCHELL. now the 4yrs has come to pass DUNCAN MIGHTY is still not a SAMSON all failed and the main reason am exposing this Evil is because Mitchell’s life is in danger as they are planning to kill Mitchell for the truth not to prevail,, #asamandontkeepyoursefempty

If woman kill you even hellfire go reject you.

# PHOTOSHOPED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SCANDAL CONFESSION COMING SOON

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/04/dna-test-proved-my-daughter-not-mine-duncan-mighty-reveals-as-he-speaks-more-on-how-his-wife-planned-to-kill-him-photos/

See post below
Damn!

This sh*t called paternity fraud is for real. The winds are blowing out of control. NEVER trust nobody in romantic and non-romantic relationships until proven worthy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.