Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64727 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by CorperKola: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
huzzle o, make ur wife go kill you last last!!! Wetin u cum gain?
money cant buy a woman's heart.
this is y u should be careful of hungry hoes whose ceiteria for love is money money!
if we tell them, they'll say we are broke, make we go huzzle.

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by luminouz(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
classicfrank4u:

He didn't mean that literally na..
He's not sure which of them in particular is responsible.. it could be either of them, hence why he stated it like that
U dey mind them? Simple comprehension na problem undecided

10 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by baby124: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
If you no show proof, we don’t believe you. It’s like you are spilling before she talk. I am interested in hearing what she has to say, knowing your track record as a liar and abuser.

Maybe you don beat her again, now you have come out to lie first because you sense she is about to spill. I liked Duncan’s songs but he’s not right at all. Something is wrong with this guy!

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by seanwilliam(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this
after DNA evidence ?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by bendike: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
ValCon888:
How can two men be the father of one child?
Smoking too much weed is bad for your health.
Another olodo spotted grin

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by victorazyvictor(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Kobicove:
Maybe this is the reason the guy has been ranting since undecided

Na now u get it grin

He most has been hyping the wife, buying car for her and neglect his family.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by iamJ(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

So you think he is lying? wink
she wants to kill him, their child isnt his, of course that baboon is lying, they are having issues and he is using social media to attack her.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Odmic2839(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
What part do you need to hear when someone said his aclaimed daughter doesn’t belongs to him with the result shows by DNA What excuses those the lady has Maybe only if Duncan mighty is Impotent and i don’t see a sane man who is impotebt to trash such heavy words out because he surely knows the wife won’t cover his a**.... women
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ensamy(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2020
In Igbo tradition, any child born in a man's house by his wife is his, DNA test or no DNA test. He paid the bride price. Even if she brought the pregnancy prior to marriage . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ggood: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2020
That's why most celebrities don't want to marry

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Jackmj(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Stfu Pussy worshiper

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by descartes400: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.

3 men slept with the woman which produce a baby girl...either of these men is the father

He has conducted a DNA test which eliminates him being the father thus remaining two,either of the two men can be the father. .....that's what he meant by the two men being the father.

20 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Kzinne: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
JoeEeL:
Lol. And you still call her 'my daughter'?
yes she's still his daughter. He pays her school fees and takes care of her � . And of course she still bears his name. The dna is only to prove her biological father.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by mar1juana: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Nanaborga:
See revelation, anything is possible with this vaginal people , let’s not be quick to insult this guy , truth fit dey Wetin he dey talk

I gat you
This matter still get Belle gan
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
she wants to kill him, their child isnt his, of course that baboon is lying, they are having issues and he is using social media to attack her.

How do you explicitly know bro? Do you know him to behave that way before?

My own philosophy is to keep an open mind about marital issues

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by mayorkent(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Hmmmmm, this marriage thing na wa oh
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by AreaFada2: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Just imagine bringing up a child and loving her as yours only to find out that she's another Man's child, how do these hoes live with themselves

So if he didn't have a DNA test done, his wife would have never told him the truth No doubt she's capable of killing him

Well, I know Duncan mighty is not the only man that is fathering/ has fathered a child of another man, there are many men out there fathering another Man's child, that's why you should Have a DNA test on all your children, because a vast majority of these hoes are never loyal, no matter how loyal yours may seem

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
Dude I keep saying here that about 35% of first born kids belong to another man. About 30% of all kids belong to another man too.

No matter how rich or handsome you are, don't believe it cannot happen to you. If you suspect that a child may not be yours, do DNA test.

Mind you some women will kill to keep it secret. Be VERY discreet.

14 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by omenka(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Whatever the problem is, I just feel downright irritated seeing full grown married adults bring the details of their marital issues to social media.

Stupid man.

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Odmic2839(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2020
He doesn’t know who the father is, he only call out the two people he knows who claim they are related to her. What the result gave shows was he is not the father period. Pray never to be a victim of a woman. Madness will be knocking your door time to time..
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by luminouz(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2020
baby124:
If you no show proof, we don’t believe you. It’s like you are spilling before she talk. I am interested in hearing what she has to say, knowing your track record as a liar and abuser.

Maybe you don beat her again, now you have come out to lie first because you sense she is about to spill. I liked Duncan’s songs but he’s not right at all. Something is wrong with this guy!
grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by iamJ(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

How do you explicitly know bro? Do you know him to behave that way before?

My own philosophy is to keep an open mind about marital issues
he said that she slept with 2 men to kill him, that particular gist is very common especially among south south men, its their goto claim when the marriage is no longer sweeting them.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by peacettw: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
This man should just shut it

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by peacettw: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
omenka:
Whatever the problem is, I just feel downright irritated seeing full grown married adults bring the details of their marital issues to social media.

Stupid man.

I totally agree. Very irritating and emasculating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Odmic2839(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
You are the one who doesn’t understand.... all he knows was the two slept with his wife... so he called them out because one of them must be the biological father of the aclaimed daughter..
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by mar1juana: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
hmm. now we know the reason for all this stuff going on since

This kind matter ni be Moi-Moi
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by iamJ(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

Dude I keep saying here that about 35% of first born kids belong to another man. About 30% of all kids belong to another man too.

No matter how rich or handsome you are, don't believe it cannot happen to you. If you suspect that a child may not be yours, do DNA test.

Mind you some women will kill to keep it secret. Be VERY discreet.
smh, so your dad isn't your dad cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by luminouz(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
he said that she slept with 2 men to kill him, that particular gist is very common especially among south south men, its their goto claim when the marriage is no longer sweeting them.
Lol...ok
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
descartes400:

3 men slept with the woman which produce a baby girl...either of these men is the father

He has conducted a DNA test which eliminates him being the father thus remaining two,either of the two men can be the father. .....that's what he meant by the two men being the father.

Rene Descartes, the philosopher.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by candygist: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga shut up. What other story are you expecting. That duncan mighty can't impregnate a lady ?

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Goodman247: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Even if two men sleep with a woman almost at the same time, it is only one that can impregnate a woman

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DeOTR: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2020
pansophist:
I still cannot understand why a DNA test is not automatic at birth. You can not just pin a child to any man as the father, just because the woman said so. Things like blood group and DNA test should be verified, alongside other personal information that is recorded in a birth certificate. It will also serve as a deterrent to potential cases like this, will legitimize the unity and social cohesion of the family, and won't deny innocent kids the chances of knowing their real father.

Furthermore, it would save wives from being disappointed that their husbands didn't trust them if he carries a DNA test behind her, and also gives suspicious husband/kids no reason to carry such a test in the first place. This man is not only hurt, the kid may grow up to hate the mother, and the most ferocious hate you will ever face is one that is converted from love.

In a society that operates on the flawed idea that women can never be wrong, and incapable of cruelty, well, tragedies like these will persist. The sad truth is that as we speak, there are millions of fathers right now living with kids that aren't theirs, and most will never find out. A huge problem that can only be solved with legislation changes, which is, that a DNA test should be automatic at birth.

Inside life.
In a country where many can't afford delivery fee of #5,500, your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by PapyT1212(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2020
It could be any of them man, try to understand a simple language.
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.