Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64731 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by hashtagged(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This man though. But the girl has his eyes... I think he's just trying to label the wife bad due to the ongoing beefs.

I don't know when men reduced to this.

Idi0ts like you would never accept the lady is wrong even if you know they are, women really do have less developed brains

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Trustwallet(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this
Shut up oga.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by fati2001(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Mavrick2012:
even if he shows you the result you will still look for another reason to defend your fellow woman.
If the wife cannot reply to this kind of weighty allegation, aunty,it's not your place to ask for the result.
You can't be more concerned than the affected wife.

I can't talk.... this picture can do the talking...

see as you carry matter put for ur chest...

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Olisehinnocent: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Fear women
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

I will seduce your wife and impregnate her without your knowledge. You would make a good surrogate father

thank you

Person like you no go fit settle complex issue. Man life is pain from adult hood there is still more to come. how you handle pain determines how other men treats you with utmost respect.

If he can reverse the hurt or win over it( it's not easy) and continue with the child. Then he becomes the envy of all men and women. it's not easy to pull off.

Like achebe will say regarding ikemefuna. "That child call you father do not have a part in his death"
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by hashtagged(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Mavrick2012:
even if he shows you the result you will still look for another reason to defend your fellow woman.
If the wife cannot reply to this kind of weighty allegation, aunty,it's not your place to ask for the result.
You can't be more concerned than the affected wife.

Talking with them is a waste of time, they just have low IQ

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Bansi: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
apparentlylaw:
God knows even if I raise a child and I find out the child is not mine ..I would still accept ..children are blessings from GOD ...This man own too much sef

May God answer this prayer in Jesus name we pray . Amen

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Trustwallet(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This man though. But the girl has his eyes... I think he's just trying to label the wife bad due to the ongoing beefs.

Am really ashamed of what u wrote above.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by ablemachine(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2020
As in which other part of the story, like whether the DNA testing Machine is faulty or what? Pls advise

MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Trustwallet:

Am really ashamed of what u wrote above.

You're ashamed of who? Me or Duncan? Abeg make I pass. tongue

If he's actually saying the truth, let him post pics of the DNA test cos this is not a small allegation. Until then, I don't believe him.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Trustwallet(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2020
ensamy:
In Igbo tradition, any child born in a man's house by his wife is his, DNA test or no DNA test. He paid the bride price. Even if she brought the pregnancy prior to marriage . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shut up, so u are saying i should accept another man's child as my own? May it happen to u...since u no wan get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Mavrick2012: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
faithfull18:
It's a family matter, they should settle it internally not on media.
you call this family matter?if
they are celebrated publicly,they must also be rated publicly.
Call a spade by it's name
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Trustwallet(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
DeOTR:

The damse looks so much like Duncan.
Look well again.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by eyinjuege: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Joker.
How can different men be the father of your daughter?
What kind of fake DNA test is that?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by solostar1: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
How did he know that the two men slept with his wife.

The whole Tori be like Nollywood script.

The same guy that was accused for beating his wife only to come later on social media to rant that his enemies are trying to scatter his marriage.

The guy that was screaming that a particular politician wants to kill him (Rochas) only for he to arrested in owerri by dss and it was revealed that he took money from Rochas to promote a particular upcoming artist. Which he later did not fulfill his end of the bargain but first rushed to social media that rochas want to kill him.

This guy has a history of rushing to social media first whenever he f4ck up.

Go and put your home in order after all na you married am.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by yeman1(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
SOME WOMEN ARE VERY VERY BAD... IMAGINE BRINGING ANOTHER PERSON'S PREGNANT TO ANOTHER MAN. IMAGINE, THEY ARE VERY RICH OH... NA WA OH
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Centcanada:
DNA test at times fails but never the less, our new generation lady's has failed woefully sha
If she is sure he is the father,let her conduct her own DNA test..
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by eyinjuege: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
ablemachine:

As in which other part of the story, like whether the DNA testing Machine is faulty or what? Pls advise

DNA is very sensitive and specific, and cannot say 2 different people are the fathers. Not possible.
The DNA is very questionable unless perhaps the said fathers are identical twins.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Just be a father. Ignore for the child sake.
So you will raise any basterd your wife brings home from her numerous escapades.. angry
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by highness25(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
iamdrjosh:
Popular Port Harcourt musician Duncan Mighty, has once again called out his wife this time for cheating as he claimed to have found out that via DNA test that his daughter isn’t his.

Recall that dockaysworld earlier reported that singer accused his wife of plotting with her mom to kill him and inherit his properties.

Narrating further in a post recently, Duncan claimed that his wife had slept with two men as part of a ritual to kill him.

He stated that the cheating had led to the birth of Mitchell who DNA had shown wasn’t his.

Duncan added that the ritual was meant to kill him in a couple of years but he was wise enough to avoid it.

He wrote:

Mr FRANK is brights best friend whom is responsible for taking them to the highest and most powerful JuJu. FRANK and Bright are the fathers of Mitchell as DNA has proven me negative. On the 24th of Nov 2015 five days after ICon was born i gifted vivian a car that night she accessed my phone and saw a N100m credit from the mallam i sold pounds to, she said to me what’s the money for? I said am building a television station to make Portharcourt intertainment industry come alive, she hugged me and said you are just too humble.11months later they went to the first juju house and spent 1m which was used to build a hidden shrine, the existence of this hidden shrine is to hide everything they’re doing should incase anyone tries to find out spiritually the person will see another face and not theirs. The most important thing is neutralize DUNCANS POWERS, Which requires Frank and bright to have sex with vivian, the mom will be responsible for buring the charm and Maria is responsible for feeding the shrine then in exactly 4yrs time DUNCAN will get sick and die. But GOD failed them as that attempt resulted to the pregnancy of MITCHELL. now the 4yrs has come to pass DUNCAN MIGHTY is still not a SAMSON all failed and the main reason am exposing this Evil is because Mitchell’s life is in danger as they are planning to kill Mitchell for the truth not to prevail,, #asamandontkeepyoursefempty

If woman kill you even hellfire go reject you.

# PHOTOSHOPED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SCANDAL CONFESSION COMING SOON

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/04/dna-test-proved-my-daughter-not-mine-duncan-mighty-reveals-as-he-speaks-more-on-how-his-wife-planned-to-kill-him-photos/

See post below

These people will never wise up, there's absolutely no way I'll have children and not go for a DNA test. It's a must, but this dude should not use marriage and kill his career oo

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by alphaNomega: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Person like you no go fit settle complex issue. Man life is pain from adult hood there is still more to come. how you handle pain determines how other men treats you with utmost respect.

If he can reverse the hurt or win over it( it's not easy) and continue with the child. Then he becomes the envy of all men and women. it's not easy to pull off.

Like achebe will say regarding ikemefuna. "That child call you father do not have a part in his death"
you're speaking in fake parables man!

When you're getting married, pls post your wedding IV here on NL. I promise to find your wife, seduce and impregnate her

I hope you practise what you preach

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by John4B: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
wetin person no go see
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
alphaNomega:
you're speaking in fake parables man!

When you're getting married, pls post your wedding IV here on NL. I promise to find your wife, seduce and impregnate her

I hope you practise what you preach

Am not speaking in fake parables. Neither am I talking about the woman.

Am talking about the child. The woman f.up. that marriage is gone. But the child already know that man as father. It's very had to unchanged that. She is innocent of what is happening over her head.

Ok. Put yourself in his position. What will you do with that child?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So you will raise any basterd your wife brings home from her numerous escapades.. angry

So you will through away a child you have lived with since birth and recognise only you as father away.

That child did not cheat on you. The mother did.

Do not take the sins of the mother on the child. People adopt children no big deal. It's all about the degree of love in you heart.

It's not easy I never said it was. But it's not impossible. If he reject that child, he scars her for life. It's about he child. The woman is gone.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by alphaNomega: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Am not speaking in fake parables. Neither am I talking about the woman.

Am talking about the child. The woman f.up. that marriage is gone. But the child already know that man as father. It's very had to unchanged that. She is innocent of what is happening over her head.

Ok. Put yourself in his position. What will you do with that child?
I will reconnect the child to her biological father
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Adakintroy: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
alphaNomega:
I will reconnect the child to her biological father

Ok.that na your own. Respect it.

But that also mean you never loved that child in the first place.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by legacystore: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
DNT worry once u have paid her bride price any child she bears is yours, don't worry about whose sperm she used gringrin

tongue
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by samwillyco1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
What exactly do some people want.?

A married woman having sex with another man, what a shame.

Some men are dogs having sex with a married woman why, what happened to all the single girls and oloshes if sex is what you want.

If DNA test would be made compulsory in NIGERIA, Many families will be in tears, especially in the south south and Eastern part of the Country

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by EMMY76: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
After God fear women.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by lastchild: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
I know Duncan very well,from way back then in choba, he's a very strong man from white garment church, I believe this his story because he's not a clout chasing type of celebrity
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

My own is that let there not be any mistake anywhere with this DNA he did cause if at the end this child is truly is, he will loose out on more than he bargained for cause men can be foolish sometimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.