Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64716 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by sylve11: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2020
classicfrank4u:

He didn't mean that literally na..
He's not sure which of them in particular is responsible.. it could be either of them, hence why he stated it like that

do not waste your time showing that guy what Duncan Mighty meant by saying ''two fathers'. cool
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by alphaNomega: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Just be a father. Ignore for the child sake.

I will seduce your wife and impregnate her without your knowledge. You would make a good surrogate father

DarkJeddi:
Well,DNA doesn't lie..
If it says he is not the father,then he is not the father,we don't need another part of the story to know that.. shocked
thank you

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2020
What Duncan meant is that since both men slept with his wife, and DNA test proved that the child is not biologically Duncan's, then the two men that had slept with her are the biological fathers of the baby. Medically, it's not possible that sperm from both men could have combined to produce the child but Duncan is holding both men responsible. In any case, only one of the two accused men indeed sired the baby, if Duncan's claim was proved to be true.
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Pimine: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
Aswearugaaad

You dey give yourself unnecessary headache. The DNA result shows he's not the girl's dad. If he's not the father, then surely one of Frank and Bright should be.
Is that so hard to get? Àbí you just want to be slow?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by fredoooooo: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2020
If it is true , get a gun kill the bastard ...
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tiswell(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this
What else do you want to hear?

The child isn't his'

You are really the one with comprehension issues
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
otokx:
Revelations is the last book in the bible; December is the last month of the year.

Who is Frank? Who is Bright?

Frank Mba..... Bright Okpocha..... grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tsagir(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
95% OF IGBO ARE THE SAME PRODUCT
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:

Yeah because no one is sure which of them is the father since they both had sex with her until a DNA test is done for both of them. Are you still in primary school that you can't comprehend a simple logic?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MyAmericandream(f): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Nanaborga:
See revelation, anything is possible with this vaginal people , let’s not be quick to insult this guy , truth fit dey Wetin he dey talk
Insult which guy? this kind story wan resemble wetin my brother they face currently. Me way be woman sef still dey fear women. Shine your eye before you wife any girl oh.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Realhommie post=96749222] What do you mean only? Does that mean all the other commenters are foolish? Haba..

Just say it's a sensible comment and waka pass, period. Your remark was very senseless.[/quote
]
Noted!

I withdraw the statement n apologise..

Cheers!
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Mrpojj(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
iamdrjosh:
Popular Port Harcourt musician Duncan Mighty, has once again called out his wife this time for cheating as he claimed to have found out that via DNA test that his daughter isn’t his.

Recall that dockaysworld earlier reported that singer accused his wife of plotting with her mom to kill him and inherit his properties.

Narrating further in a post recently, Duncan claimed that his wife had slept with two men as part of a ritual to kill him.

He stated that the cheating had led to the birth of Mitchell who DNA had shown wasn’t his.

Duncan added that the ritual was meant to kill him in a couple of years but he was wise enough to avoid it.

He wrote:

Mr FRANK is brights best friend whom is responsible for taking them to the highest and most powerful JuJu. FRANK and Bright are the fathers of Mitchell as DNA has proven me negative. On the 24th of Nov 2015 five days after ICon was born i gifted vivian a car that night she accessed my phone and saw a N100m credit from the mallam i sold pounds to, she said to me what’s the money for? I said am building a television station to make Portharcourt intertainment industry come alive, she hugged me and said you are just too humble.11months later they went to the first juju house and spent 1m which was used to build a hidden shrine, the existence of this hidden shrine is to hide everything they’re doing should incase anyone tries to find out spiritually the person will see another face and not theirs. The most important thing is neutralize DUNCANS POWERS, Which requires Frank and bright to have sex with vivian, the mom will be responsible for buring the charm and Maria is responsible for feeding the shrine then in exactly 4yrs time DUNCAN will get sick and die. But GOD failed them as that attempt resulted to the pregnancy of MITCHELL. now the 4yrs has come to pass DUNCAN MIGHTY is still not a SAMSON all failed and the main reason am exposing this Evil is because Mitchell’s life is in danger as they are planning to kill Mitchell for the truth not to prevail,, #asamandontkeepyoursefempty

If woman kill you even hellfire go reject you.

# PHOTOSHOPED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SCANDAL CONFESSION COMING SOON

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/04/dna-test-proved-my-daughter-not-mine-duncan-mighty-reveals-as-he-speaks-more-on-how-his-wife-planned-to-kill-him-photos/

See post below

It's a very terrible feeling paying a woman's bride price, and another man is having his way with her
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Emperor4tune(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
even upon the fact that u are told to read again,you still cant understand what is written up there..i weep 4 ur wasted school fees,at least using it for charity will pay than sending u to school,i.e if at all u even visited a classroom all your life
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Wiseking00(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2020
gift01:
but the pikin resemble 9Duncan

Ah, I have been trying to decipher between Duncan face and the girl face . It seems the resemblance is so high
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nanaborga(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2020
MyAmericandream:
Insult which guy? this kind story wan resemble wetin my brother they face currently. Me way be woman sef still dey fear women. Shine your eye before you wife any girl oh.

Real matters , so much evil in the land
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MyAmericandream(f): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
He doesn't understand biological terms, he believes since Frank and Bright slept with her definitely they're responsible until DNA proves otherwise. For now let him use F&B we understand.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2020
True, true, the child dey finer dan him
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tunde82seidat(f): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2020
banio:

Except You want to have emotional problems and marry more than one wife. Otherwise a DNA test is a NO NO. Finally You will end up single, heart broken and also a heart breaker(philanderer)

Cheating is not UNCOMMON
JUST trust your wife and live ON.

If you prefer to live a lie for the rest of your life shocked,you haven't really lived.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Emperor4tune(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
Evidence oga, dna test and you can't even share the result, you are mad, small fight with your wife and you want to ruin her finish, I hope she saved some funds cause this bastard is going to throw her out soon.
the problem with you is that you think to be wise but in reality na confirm otondo you be,so after discovering that ur wife did gosho outside + kid where no be yours & at the same time trying to send u to an early grave,by going the ritual way against u..i believe u will see such as small fight ?

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by favinvest: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2020
anyway, a wise man once said:-

make sure u save some good money aside for old age or have investment that u have control over or let ur pension b so big..
cos if u spend all ur money training ur wife and the children.. what will happen to u at old age, in case u happened not to b their true father?? or ur wife decided to divorced u at that old age?

cos in nigeria, they will always say PAPA na PAPA.. and woman is another person`s property ..

so to avoid story that touch in ur old age.. men wise up
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Emperor4tune(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2020
bendike:

Another olodo spotted grin
my brother some school fees where wasted dont mind them,i wish such funds where diverted to charity,at times i wonder the kind of brain people use in reading,that even if they read a particular thing 10 times,they wont still catch the fact

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nanaborga(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
iamJ:
vaginal people, no be woman born you, men like you are very disgusting, with this type of mentality, I cant blame any woman that carries you to play, you don't deserve love.

Guy , abeg warn yourself before your mouth put you for trouble , nor be me be your frustration, you nor fit see the sarcasm for my comment , abeg stay off my mention
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by SlurUsername1: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2020
faithfull18:
It's a family matter, they should settle it internally not on media.

If it were to be a case of domestic violence will you be asking the woman involved not to speak out but settle the issue indoors. So why are you trying to trivialize paternity fraud then?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Epicji: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

Which part u still want hear - Thomas
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by LordOfTheGame: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.

It is not about who owns the child, the fact is that the stupid bitch cheated multiple times and one resulted in a pregnancy. Of course any of the men mentioned must be the real father as far as DNA confirmed that DUNCAN is not the real father. So use your head to know the main objective and truth.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by SlurUsername1: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
This man though. But the girl has his eyes... I think he's just trying to label the wife bad due to the ongoing beefs.

I don't know when men reduced to this.

Trying to label the wife bad because he exposed a paternity fraud?
Do you have a working brain?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Lastmankc(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
This guy nah real cultist. See the OT the guy they use "kpai" and "overboard"
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Josywhyte: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
How did he get to find out that they went to juju? How did he know they used N1m to build the shrine? How did he know that he wasn't given just four years to live immediately to juju comes to fruition? It takes a thief to know a thief
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
why are you flabbergasted? Didn't read early this year about a Chinese man who carried out a DNA test on his triplets, and find out only one belongs to him. The other two belongs to two different men. You can ask Google to confirm what I just stated, it's very possible.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Ikennamurphy: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2020
banio:

No man is Okay with fathering another man's child. But imagine marrying and the first child isn't yours, you divorce her.
Then You jump on the second marriage, another two million or more will be spent on marriage ceremony. This second wife gives you two children and DNA shows the second child isn't yours. So You will divorce the second wife and start planning the third wedding.

My guy me can FIT kill myself for vaginas people. I am doing NO DNA test. After all people adopt children. However, if I catch my wife cheating, then the marriage is OVER. Even if I marry 100 as a serial monogamist and I see all 100 cheating, I will divorce ALL.

But bothering my HEAD with DNA, I don't think so. Except I want to use the DNA test result as a subterfuge to divorcing my wife.
Bros sorry you didn't make much sense, if u can divorce your wife many times bc u caught her cheat, the person who found out the acclaimed child isn't his has more right to divorce than u

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2020
SirVintageCock:
This bullshits stinks. How can two sperms fertilizes an ovum?? Two biological father's for the daughter? Maximized illiteracy embarassed embarassed
Bros it's possible. Before you condemn, do your research. Our known all is still existing (Search engine is there for you, ask her).
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Mavrick2012: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2020
fati2001:
PLS SHOW US THE RESULT...
even if he shows you the result you will still look for another reason to defend your fellow woman.
If the wife cannot reply to this kind of weighty allegation, aunty,it's not your place to ask for the result.
You can't be more concerned than the affected wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.