Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine (64719 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by emmykingzy: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
This guy obviously is on drugs or rather has not been taking his drugs as prescribed.
Imagine bringing your family issues online for the whole world to see the colour and shape of your ass hole. What's wrong with this our generation. Has he no sense. Family issues are private issues.
See how he is exposing this beautiful little girl to public ridicule,mockery and stigma. Haba. This girl is his carbon copy complete.
What's wrong with this IDIOT. Chai.
This man? No, this man of a child is a complete disgrace to fatherhood and family.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Realhommie(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
This is the only sensible comment here...

Salute!
What do you mean only? Does that mean all the other commenters are foolish? Haba..

Just say it's a sensible comment and waka pass, period. Your remark was very senseless.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by BigBizzy(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
UniqRight:
Na wa o. Even inside money, infidelity still thrives. God help us.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance. Nigerians please help me as a fellow Nigerian. Someone should please help me as I'm helpless and hopeless at the moment due to circumstances. I really need help for food for my little kids. It's shameful doing this but life has left me with no choice. They've been seriously hungry please. Any amount please. It shall be well with anyone sending us anything at all. Thanks.

318 000 9871, Ecobank, U. Felix

Thanks and God bless.

Chaiii sorry o....come make I buy your phone
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by BadBradley: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
stop being confidently ignorant. When he said the two men are the fathers of the child, he's actually saying it must be either of them as they both slept with her.

Even a kid knows two men can't get a girl pregnant at once. Since his DNA test showed him negative and without further DNA test, he's narrowing the father of the child down to those two men he knew slept with his wife.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by 9gel(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2020
The other side,
Like she wan give reason why she go shine other men den come give am the pikin?
Hmmmm
Ladies always have a reason to everything
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by OpinionCounts(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2020
pansophist:
I still cannot understand why a DNA test is not automatic at birth. You can not just pin a child to any man as the father, just because the woman said so. Things like blood group and DNA test should be verified, alongside other personal information that is recorded in a birth certificate. It will also serve as a deterrent to potential cases like this, will legitimize the unity and social cohesion of the family, and won't deny innocent kids the chances of knowing their real father.

Furthermore, it would save wives from being disappointed that their husbands didn't trust them if he carries a DNA test behind her, and also gives suspicious husband/kids no reason to carry such a test in the first place. This man is not only hurt, the kid may grow up to hate the mother, and the most ferocious hate you will ever face is one that is converted from love.

In a society that operates on the flawed idea that women can never be wrong, and incapable of cruelty, well, tragedies like these will persist. The sad truth is that as we speak, there are millions of fathers right now living with kids that aren't theirs, and most will never find out. A huge problem that can only be solved with legislation changes, which is, that a DNA test should be automatic at birth.

Inside life.

This is not feasible for majority of Nigerians bro, DNA test no be moi moi money oo, no be malaria or blood group test o. Except for the rich in the society. When some people are still struggling to pay up for expenses incurred during birth, na to come dey reason DNA money join again?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by letilex: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Wow a hedge was really broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2ZfxUNMeo
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by EmmyCC: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
From the write up He said DNA proved him Negative as the child's father so Frank and Bright were the ones he was sure slept with his wife so it could be one of them. I too didn't get it at first but re reading the line again I got his gist.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
maybe u are the one that need to read carefully to understand better. He mentioned Frank and Bright as the fathers of Mitchel.
ValCon888:
How can two men be the father of one child?
Smoking too much weed is bad for your health.
akinwunmi21393:
How can TWO MEN be the fathers of ONE GIRL . Once I sense a single lie in a write-up like this, I become doubtful of the veracity of the remaining part of the write-up. May God heal their home.
You people lack comprehension. I'm sorry to say that but let me help you a bit. In his context, one of the two men is responsible for the paternity of the child because two of them were sleeping with the hoe at the same time when she conceived.
My only concern here is why there are no women in Nigeria again except sluts.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
after DNA evidence ?

Boss na Cruise I dey ooo. Lool

I don receive many serious bashing, buh I don't even reply.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Codes151(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this
when your wife Gives you a child that ain’t yours, what side of the story do you want to hear after 4 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2020
9gel:
The other side,
Like she wan give reason why she go shine other men den come give am the pikin?
Hmmmm
Ladies always have a reason to everything

not everyone here knows what a dna test is. grin
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

my brother he only said FEAR WOMEN
I dont see a conclusion in that statement

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Well,DNA doesn't lie..
If it says he is not the father,then he is not the father,we don't need another part of the story to know that.. shocked
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Telegram234:

shebi na una dey say, get money and wmo en flocks and obey.....

Did you need to reply them, money not always bring happiness to marriage, very unfortunate that so many guys up to 95% believe with money they will get any girl and the girls will do whatever they want.

Why dangote married and remarried?

Not only money that women want in relationships, they also need attentions, adore them as valuable before ur friends and family and continuous sex.

So many famous and rich hardly sex their wives and they bang different girls outside on daily basis, yet he wants loyal woman.

Some rich men deliberately married very beautiful girls and not minding compatibility, just to showcase that they are with queens to the world, they forget that leopard can never change its skin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by seanwilliam(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Boss na Cruise I dey ooo. Lool

I don receive many serious bashing, buh I don't even reply.
If not because u be my person , I for vex give u this morning grin

How your side na?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:
Read and comprehend,.
He narrowed the possible father of the child to two men..
Even an idiot knows two men cannot father one child.. angry
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2020
[b]
CorperKola:
huzzle o, make ur wife go kill you last last!!! Wetin u cum gain?
money cant buy a woman's heart.
this is y u should be careful of hungry hoes whose ceiteria for love is money money!
if we tell them, they'll say we are broke, make we go huzzle.
[/b]Booda Kola, your comment made my day. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by OAUTemitayo: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2020
omenka:
Whatever the problem is, I just feel downright irritated seeing full grown married adults bring the details of their marital issues to social media.

Stupid man.
If indeed he is saying the truth, it's not stupidity. Realising your child is not yours can be terrible
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by DarkJeddi(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2020
SirVintageCock:
This bullshits stinks. How can two sperms fertilizes an ovum?? Two biological father's for the daughter? Maximized illiteracy embarassed embarassed
Is his implied meaning too hard for most Nigerians to comprehend?
He is not the father of the child and he is implying one of the two men is the father..
Is that really hard to assimilate? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by jesmond3945: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Just imagine bringing up a child and loving her as yours only to find out that she's another Man's child, how do these hoes live with themselves

So if he didn't have a DNA test done, his wife would have never told him the truth No doubt she's capable of killing him

Well, I know Duncan mighty is not the only man that is fathering/ has fathered a child of another man, there are many men out there fathering another Man's child, that's why you should Have a DNA test on all your children, because a vast majority of these hoes are never loyal, no matter how loyal yours may seem

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
so you believe this trash?
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by seanwilliam(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2020
OpinionCounts:

This is not feasible for majority of Nigerians bro, DNA test no be moi moi money oo, no be malaria or blood group test o. Except for the rich in the society. When some people are still struggling to pay up for expenses incurred during birth, na to come dey reason DNA money join again?

Stop giving dumb excuses like a typical naija girl..

Isn’t it better u find the money at all cost than to later discover after 30years that u don’t own the kids.. do u know what would have happened to your pockets in 30 years??
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2020
seanwilliam:

If not because u be my person , I for vex give u this morning grin

How your side na?

Lool.. That's y I replied only u. Sometimes I even do that tribal war thing to catch cruise and won't even reply mentions. It's makes the forum fun and lively, but some people take it too personal.. grin grin grin

Anyways boss I dey na.. U just forget ur boy. How e dey go na ??
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by benji93: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Such a way to encourage infidelity. Continue.
ensamy:
In Igbo tradition, any child born in a man's house by his wife is his, DNA test or no DNA test. He paid the bride price. Even if she brought the pregnancy prior to marriage . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2020
GeneralPula:
Out of 1million married men, I doubt those with happiness go reach 10.

And you think those with happiness will come out online and tell the whole world that they are happily married?

I salute the way you reason
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by timibare(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

my guy under any circumstances fear Women!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by Rilwayne001: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2020
adeotiabdulaziz:
I swear if no be religious reasons, the thing na slavery for men

grin grin

Indeed, men only want marriage, we don't need it precisely. Lol

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by benji93: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
So be it. That home should have seized to exist once she played that away match. Once the pikin no even take anything resemble me na straight to the hospital.
Gabbriell:

It will only lead to the destruction of homes. You may be supprised that some homes with about six children. Probably 2 out of the 6 are from away matches the wife played...but the home is still United and growing.

DNA TEST AT BIRTH WILL NOT INCREASE TRUST BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN STILL CHEAT WITH PROTECTION AND PILLS.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by tarantino1: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

On a good day I am cuter than Denzel..Lol.. However my offsprings were her enticing point. Fear women... grin grin May God truly help us.

Finer than young Denzel, not the 66 year old man now
grin
Bros u talk this one

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by sylve11: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2020
oz4real83:

Read and understand, you were advised na. sad cool
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by bigcasava1(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Women are set back.
Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by OpinionCounts(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2020
seanwilliam:

Stop giving dumb excuses like a typical naija girl..

Isn’t it better u find the money at all cost than to later discover after 30years that u don’t own the kids.. do u know what would have happened to your pockets in 30 years??

Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite / Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.