Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment (45229 Views)

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment by Pierocash(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Adakintroy:

First you said no employee "earn. Now you saying no employee has the recognition.

Ogar please jor.

He did ok. by the music and talent he was giving. But the genre of music creat by his father is one percular to fela for a start. Only fela was identify with afro beat. If that is the case. The man is already walking on a red carpet laid down by his father. So what is there the name fela. It an embodiment of many things.

I did not take away from his achievement. Am just saying he would not be recognize half as much as he is now if not for his father paving the way. That's like fani kayode in politics without his father name. It is a boost like it or not. A boast.

Nothing wrong admitting it.
it is same thing we are saying bro, I said thanks to Fela, the one that has death in his pocket that is to say,the experiment is a blessing to him, he could have gone to school and not achieve half as much as he has achieved now,that is my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Her Sister, Who Is Prettier(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.