Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? (1627 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Let me narrate mine.
It happens two days ago. Was having a severe stomach pain due to the chronic ulcer I am having, the drugs I took did not seems to work, I was praying for sleep to even overcome me but to no avail, had to call my girl to asked her the drugs she took when she is having Menstural pain thinking I might feel alright las las grin

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
There is this weird thing that I do when I'm sick.
I always seem philosophical, talking like I just entered a cave for wisdom and came out.

Once I get well, I lose it

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by EzzyCarter: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Haha. Sound health is so underrated man. Sickness will make you do stuff you never imagined you could grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:
I always seem philosophical, talking like I just entered a cave for wisdom and came out.

Have you try to open up to someone? It might be an inheritance.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
shamsin6300:

Have you try to open up to someone? It might be an inheritance.

My mum just thinks its sickness craziness
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

My mum just thinks its sickness craziness

I am glad it has not effect on you in anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Lawliet as in L from deathnote?

Anyways, hallucinations.
Some years back, I had malaria and I started seeing the walls move. Like, something straight out of the doctor strange universe

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Lawliet as in L from deathnote?

Anyways, hallucinations.
Some years back, I had malaria and I started seeing the walls move. Like, something straight out of the doctor strange universe

Its not hallucinations. I just become more wise if I can put it that way, tend to think matured than I will when I'm not sick...
You will not understand, its weird
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by longetivity(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
I fingered a nurse on sickbed, the rest is story after recovery
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by tobechi74: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Coming from a lady. I am impressed.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Its not hallucinations. I just become more wise if I can put it that way, tend to think matured than I will when I'm not sick...
You will not understand, its weird

No no no. That part wasn't for you. That was my contribution to the thread.

What was directed to you was the question about your username.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
I fingered a nurse on sickbed, the rest is story after recovery

You serious?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Uyi168: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let me narrate mine.
It happens two days ago. Was having a severe stomach pain due to the chronic ulcer I am having, the drugs I took did not seems to work, I was praying for sleep to even overcome me but to no avail, had to call my girl to asked her the drugs she took when she is having Menstural pain thinking I might feel alright las las grin

Is this what u call weird

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
When I am sick, I don't usually get well until I throw up....
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Uyi168:

Is this what u call weird

State yours then
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
My fever lasts long but if I have ssx, I will get well sooner.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

No no no. That part wasn't for you. That was my contribution to the thread.

What was directed to you was the question about your username.

Yes, L from Deathnote
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Yes, L from Deathnote
Interesting. Do you watch anime? Which other animes do you watch?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by paulolee(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
bin go olosho ous go straff one round when malaria bin knack me..
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Hoodyrich(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Damm!! Was malarian and typhord back then I thought I was gonna lose my life though.The environment was tragic and on my own end there was only little I can do owing to some issue I needed to address at that very location.
This scenario scared the sh**t out of me was like a continous roller-coaster sensation in my head alongside affinity for wate,loss of appetite ,weakness.Unfortunately the people around me then just didn't know how it felt.
I never knew malaria and thyphord could be that intense ever since then I have been extra careful.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Actually, when I'm sick, I act out of my normal character.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
na wen i sick fvck dey hungry me passgrin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nikes(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mine was a day after John Rawlings, the former president of Ghana died. I was down with sever fever that evening and dreamt I had staged a coup in several African countries. I even had the late former president and Babangida as companions in that dream. Shit was so real, I woke up totally confused and kept asking my sis what happened and why was everywhere so calm and peaceful like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Interesting. Do you watch anime? Which other animes do you watch?

I watch sometimes, I'm currently watching Killing bites, stupid but funny to me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by macdammy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
I was just recovering.
The day I got discharged from the hospital, my ex came to visit me at home.
She said she was Hot and begged for 2 rounds.
Straight up, My sick self started whipping her.
After 2 rounds, I fainted and Was rushed back to the hospital again

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Silentgroper(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
SmellySperm:
na wen i sick fvck dey hungry me passgrin
Prick go jxt stand anyhw grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by adaugo59216: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Haha. Sound health is so underrated man. Sickness will make you do stuff you never imagined you could
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
macdammy:
I was just recovering.
The day I got discharged from the hospital, my ex came to visit me at home.
She said she was Hot and begged for 2 rounds.
Straight up, My sick self started whipping her.
After 2 rounds, I fainted and Was rushed back to the hospital again

Lols grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nikes:
Mine was a day after John Rawlings, the former president of Ghana died. I was down with sever fever that evening and dreamt I had staged a coup in several African countries. I even had the late former president and Babangida as companions in that dream. Shit was so real, I woke up totally confused and kept asking my sis what happened and why was everywhere so calm and peaceful like nothing happened.

Strange.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

I watch sometimes, I'm currently watching Killing bites, stupid but funny to me

Not familiar with that.
For years now, I haven't really watched anime. I just follow through with the manga.
Heard of attack on Titan?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by youngking22(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
When am sick I crave for blocked coke, I will just be talk nonstop,one time i was serious sick (malaria iii) I was shouting at my pillows , that they should stop fighting seriously crying and begging them to stop fighting, it was so real for me ( my cousin filmed me ) had too leave my room and sleep in bathroom. Since then I dread Malaria , the nurse told me i was extremely Lucky that this is the kind of malaria that kills.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Not familiar with that.
For years now, I haven't really watched anime. I just follow through with the manga.
Heard of attack on Titan?

Yes, watched the first episode. Wasn't hooked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men / Few Moments Before Death Stroke Her / What Does A Guy Want From A Lady Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.