Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? (1626 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Yes, watched the first episode. Wasn't hooked
Really?
Please give it another try. Maybe 2-3 more episodes.
I bet you, you'll be hungry for more.
Seriously, take my word for it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
I start seeing food that I crave badly above my head. Like one time, I was sick and I was just seeing icecream floating above my head. It helped me not to pass out.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Really?
Please give it another try. Maybe 2-3 more episodes.
I bet you, you'll be hungry for more.
Seriously, take my word for it.

Ehen, I'll try it
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aileexa1:
I start seeing food that I crave badly above my head. Like one time, I was sick and I was just seeing icecream floating above my head. It helped me not to pass out.

Like that time you were down with fever and started seeing chicken

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Ehen, I'll try it
Please do. Don't forget to give your feedback after.

How long have you been watching anime and which one did you get into first?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2020
youngking22:
When am sick I crave for blocked coke, I will just be talk nonstop,one time i was serious sick (malaria iii) I was shouting at my pillows , that they should stop fighting seriously crying and begging them to stop fighting, it was so real for me ( my cousin filmed me ) had too leave my room and sleep in bathroom. Since then I dread Malaria , the nurse told me i was extremely Lucky that this is the kind of malaria that kills.

wtf shocked
So malaria can make one go crazy like this?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by unmask: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:
There is this weird thing that I do when I'm sick.
I always seem philosophical, talking like I just entered a cave for wisdom and came out.

Once I get well, I lose it
Yiu are seeing the great beyond
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Please do. Don't forget to give your feedback after.

How long have you been watching anime and which one did you get into first?

The first one I watched was dragon ball z
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Jessepaid(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Shit well...

This was years ago..

Was sick, took some malaria tablets..

Babe came over said she wanted to go outing...

One thing led to another.. we did it

She half carried me to the atm to withdraw money...

To buy lucosade boost... And more drugs

Outing was cancelled...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

The first one I watched was dragon ball z
One if the OGs there. But never watched it. The were the characters were drawn was so off putting to me. And I don't really hear much praise given to it as regards it plot.

Got in with Naruto by the way
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Silentgroper:
Prick go jxt stand anyhw grin
I swear bro,prick go just stubborn anyhowgrin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by anochuko01(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2020
shamsin6300:

wtf shocked
Yeah. Malaria can be that dangerous. That's why the Westerners dread it so much.
Malaria wey too tey for bodi fit affect person brain sef.
Zika virus na from certain specie of malaria, and it literarily renders the brain useless right from the womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by youngking22(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
shamsin6300:

wtf shocked
I can never wish an enemy this kind off sickness, I felt life slipping out from me. Check stats and see how many people per year malaria kills.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
anochuko01:

Yeah. Malaria can be that dangerous. That's why the Westerners dread it so much.
Malaria wey too tey for bodi fit affect person brain sef.
Zika virus na from certain specie of malaria, and it literarily renders the brain useless right from the womb.

Thanks 4 diz Sir.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shamsin6300(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
youngking22:

I can never wish an enemy this kind off sickness, I felt life slipping out from me. Check stats and see how many people per year malaria kills.

Hard luck for that.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Dreyton36: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2020
I've never been sick, I don't know what it feels like to be sick
I've never taken a tablet or any medicine

If I have a headache it'll just go on it's own
Except catarrh , when it hits me I'll become weak and it'll still go on it's own

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

One if the OGs there. But never watched it. The were the characters were drawn was so off putting to me. And I don't really hear much praise given to it as regards it plot.

Got in with Naruto by the way

Love the series, didn't watch Naruto, I don't like watching what everyone is watching
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

Like that time you were down with fever and started seeing chicken

Werey

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by shantti(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2020
i feel ho**rny whenever i chop ofe nsala
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

Love the series, didn't watch Naruto, I don't like watching what everyone is watching

Well, at the time, anime was just finding its way to Nigeria so not many watched it either.
Deathnote too is quite popular too.

Anyways, which other "unpopular" animes have you watched.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done Under Sickness? by Lawliet(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Well, at the time, anime was just finding its way to Nigeria so not many watched it either.
Deathnote too is quite popular too.

Anyways, which other "unpopular" animes have you watched.
The Kingdom,
Was looking for the name of this one, Inuzuma Eleven, watched it with my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! / Where Can I Find Fine Single Catholic Igbo Girls In Lagos? / escue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.