Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,648 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl (5265 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Marrying An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LINTUNE(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. The 3 of them wouldn't say NO if something is right about the plans. I expected at least a positive feedback from one but it all came back negative
we are saying the same thing..
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Obioramichael:
We sometimes put ourselves into unnecessary trouble. The way I see you, you are not yet a man.. Yeah!!! I said it and would repeat it ten thousand times.. You think a man is someone that has penis and grows beards? Now let me educate you.. A man is one who knows what he wants, goes for it and is ready to damn the consequences.

You are not worthy of my advice but I will just drop it for posterity sake.. So that you can reference it after making that mistake you wish to make..

First of all, should I call you a two edged sword or a confused fellow? You went to a pastor to seek advice for whom you wish to marry.. That one seems not to be enough you still give your brother some money to consult an herbalist to tell you if she is worthy of you wifing her.. Lol... Did you hear of the pastor that stabbed his wife in US few months ago?.. I also believe you are aware this people are also humans just like you..

You think there is someone so special that has been specially prepared and kept for your that would accommodate all your family excesses and swallow them right?..

You think the girl dont have other men wooing her who are more handsome and well to do than you?

Where is your faith?

I shall leave you with this but the only favour I need from you is as you dumb the girl for the one that would fight for your family unity please do well to help me with her digits I need someone like her in my life.

I will give you a call few years from now to appreciate your kind gesture.

..im grateful for your contributions. I have really been grabbing some points., indeed love isn't enough. The undiluted truth is the spiritual obviously controls the physical
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Hathor5(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Love is blind but na for inside marriage eye dey clear

grin
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Innomama7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abudu2000:
I was born at esan but didn't grow up there, esans are often referred to as the ibos of edo, very very knowledgeable in business and they are good too. This tin of false prophets consultations is so old school idk why op still allow some scammers to be misleading him. Study ur woman physically and mentally if she's good and you like the character she exhibits then what trying to find what's not missing. My brother no time, settle down and start your family, good days ahead
leave the Op make he dey there time go soon live am ozor undecided
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Obioramichael(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
..im grateful for your contributions. I have really been grabbing some points., indeed love isn't enough. The undiluted truth is the spiritual obviously controls the physical

Yeah sure
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Obioramichael(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:

Yeah sure
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Alex182 no vex abeg but read this thread very carefully. Cause I'll ask you one question .
In the US do couples go for consultation before getting married to each other like we do here .such as going to meet pastors, clerics,traditional priest to see if they're compatible or not.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:
Why did you na put Esan in the title like it was the tribe that had an issue?
Omo you straight paa with your physique na evangelism style go fit you. smiley
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by stupidmod2: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
u ur prophet ur brother d traditional leader are d kind of people i avoid, i cant b living life somebody b looking for negativity rubbish
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Enivin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.

Bro take two or more of the girl name and give it to your seer and see the result yourself. Better still cry to God personally.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Alex182 no vex abeg but read this thread very carefully. Cause I'll ask you one question .
In the US do couples go for consultation before getting married to each other like we do here .such as going to meet pastors, clerics,traditional priest to see if they're compatible or not.
.. I believe it's good to make consultations in everything.
Israelites always make consultations whenever the want to go to war.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

No. For like 40 dollars, you can walk into a rented room with an officiating priest in Las Vegas and get married.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by sammyesx: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. Use money run am?? Can you please explain more on this please

You discuss with the elders and let them understand that it was her wish to be buried in her husband's house,, their will be little arguments,, last last they will tell you to pay a certain amount of money, then you are free to Bury her anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It? / Your Expectations For Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.