Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl (5264 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Marrying An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by kazyhm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
You're not good for the girl either......very fetish blockhead.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why don't you seek God's face personally?

5 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Be careful with marriage and the choices you make, just be careful

4 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by phrancys001(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
S
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Be careful with marriage and the choices you make, just be careful
.. I just don't want to make mistakes
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fear some prophets!!
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
kazyhm:
..Chai, easy nau! So na only the traditional way you read abi? Holy person

2 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. I just don't want to make mistakes
Exactly what I'm saying, you must not make mistakes in marriage issues, don't get carried away, put your emotions and feelings behind you while you bring your brains into full active play

2 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by coolsegun2002: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
kazyhm:

6 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by slawormiir: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
All these pussy ass niggarrs be allowing prophet deciding thier future

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly what I'm saying, you must not make mistakes in marriage issues, don't get carried away, put your emotions and feelings behind you while you bring your brains into full active play
..thanks

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Unclekayfarms: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why is it that Igbo don't inter marry?

2 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
Why b say Igbo no like to marry their sef
..sorry bro, I didn't get that please
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Unclekayfarms: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.

Have u fecked her?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by kazyhm(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
..Chai, easy nau! So na only the traditional way you read abi? Holy person

It takes a fetish fellow to be jumping from one God of men to another looking for what is not missing.........

Besides, you juxtaposed the outcome from one with the other which implies they're related.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

Have u fecked her?
.. We have been together for a year now
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
kazyhm:

It takes a fetish fellow to be jumping from one God of men to another looking for what is not missing.........
..its not about been fetish bro. I'm not sure you are married and when the time comes for you, you will surely find out what I'm passing thru
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by zang: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Where in Esan is the girl from ??
Uromi I guess
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
zang:
Where in Esan is the girl from ??

Uromi I guess
... Yes
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by kazyhm(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
..its not about been fetish bro. I'm not sure you are married and when the time comes for you, you will surely find out what I'm passing thru

Lol.........I married the best woman in the whole world.......no one choose her for me.......

5 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
kazyhm:

Lol.........I married the best woman in the whole world.......no one choose her for me.......
.. You are lucky then.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by AirmirthDY(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
3 in 1..... Go verify from the last phase and decide.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by kazyhm(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. You are lucky then.

I guess luck is predictable......just have highest numbers of risk.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Craig24: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Young man! It's good you decided to make consultations, very nice. However, you have been forewarned. The decision is left to you to make.

Do not give ears to those who'll call you fetish cos they lack knowledge. It's your life, you own it, the choice is yours.

This life is very much spiritual than physical.

Ask your CHI to give you answers!

11 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Craig24:
Young man! It's good you decided to make consultations, very nice. However, you have been forewarned. The decision is left to you to make.

Do not give ears to those who'll call you fetish cos they lack knowledge. It's your life, you own it, the choice is yours.

This life is very much spiritual than physical.

Ask your CHI to give you answers!
...thanks very much indeed
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Craig24: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
Why is it that Igbo don't inter marry?

It's a culture.

We dislike distant marriages.

My both parents are from

One Town: UMUOJI;
One LGA: IDEMILI NORTH
One State: Anambra.

Good thing is I can visit my maternal home, spend hours there n still return to my paternal home at night in a hour on foot or 20 minute by transport.

4 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Blackestjunior(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
You have been warned...
The ball is in your court... You have been given a head start!!!

The choice is yours....
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by 2buffagain(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Craig24:

It's a culture.

We dislike distant marriages.

My both parents are from

One Town: UMUOJI;
One LGA: IDEMILI NORTH
One State: Anambra.

Good thing is I can visit my maternal home, spend hours there n still return to my paternal home at night in a hour on foot or 20 minute by transport.

Village mindset.
What does village proximity have to do with your marriage after you 2 wed and start your life?

7 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Preshmane(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
It's your choice but a word is enough for the wise.. A single mistake can ruin your life
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LadySarah: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
plz leave her fast fast for a better person. you don't deserve her. coconut heads.

You fu..ck without consultation but when it's time to wife her, you start running around.

Even your pastor is having problem in his marriage but he won't tell you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why did you na put Esan in the title like it was the tribe that had an issue?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / Olosho Ran Away Because Of This.. / Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.