Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? (50150 Views)

Being A Single Mother Or Being Married And Unhappy. / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by authority2006(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

With all the data on the ground I can’t understand why anyone will get married anymore.

Guys should just face their studies, careers and money.

Get a baby mama, raise your kids.

No need to get married again.

Loneliness will deal with your sorry ass by the time you get old and all your kids are already on their own. No be you and your old woman go dey talk to each other, because that's the only true and stand by partner that will be left with you. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by ntyce(m): 5:38am On Dec 12, 2020
authority2006:

Marriage is essential and has its benefits but not overrated

How is it essential?

Are those unmarried not living a good life?
Their quality of life may even be better.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
I'm scared of marriage too, coz I don't even have good role models to look up to , I only wanted to have a child but I don't want to be lonely, If I get the person I'm with right now I'll be quite happy, but I'm a bit doubtful of us having such a future, my family would use a decade to accept him and might be the same for his family, who knows?
With all the violence I've been seeing , I keep getting more terrified of imagining myself alone with a husband , like away from our family, just us
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by Missssii: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yoighaman:

Wise sayings....

Thank you ��
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Missssii:

Thank you ��

I like your vibes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by Missssii: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I like your vibes. smiley

Thank you Magnoliaa! ���

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? by felixzo1(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2021
bouncin04:
I'm a single guy ( 32 years ) who's aspiring to get married maybe in 2 to 3 years time , but news about failed relationships and my experiences gives me cold feet , I can't handle being cheated on as I just got out of one toxic relationship . So I ask people already in marriages if they have for once regretted being married to their current partners , if yes kindly give your reasons and share how you are coping with them , and if no also share your formula towards keeping a happy home , so we learn . Thanks in anticipation .
I am quoting you based on two reasons. this post was made on my birthday 06 Dec.. I married at 31 and have been married for 8 years. I will marry my partner again .marriage is very challenging and requires a lot of hard work. marry someone you are compatible with, who understand your personality. for a marriage to succeed two people have to be on the same page and willing to make sacrifices. Love only, does not guarantee marriage success but compatibility, sacrifice and mutual respect and understanding .its easier to remain single because no effort is required, only one person is involved .but if you marry the right person , marriage is the sweetest thing

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.