Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid (2102 Views)

She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by 190: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Uju
You are hurting my feelings. How could you make such a statement: the fukc wey he don fukc nko?

So fukc now is only and exclusively for men?! and women don't get NO pleasure from it?!
You portrayed her as an ashewo aka he give gifts, she gives coochie!

Thinking the way you do, I am not surprised that some men happily treat women as sex objects ANS why some ladies happily comply.

exactly what born2fuck said!! grin grin

he got choochie from her while he trained her

Thats quite pathetic and lame undecided
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by misanho: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
paddy mi just commit your situation 2 God, and if its meant 2 happen trust me if bill gate even drops USD100M she will still be yours>>>>
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Uju
You are hurting my feelings. How could you make such a statement: the fukc wey he don fukc nko?

So fukc now is only and exclusively for men?! and women don't get NO pleasure from it?!
You portrayed her as an ashewo aka he give gifts, she gives coochie!

Thinking the way you do, I am not surprised that some men happily treat women as sex objects ANS why some ladies happily comply.

No she did not give fuch in exchange for gifts, but I bet she must have played her own role in bed, his kitchen and even in taking care of  his house.

People often try to pretend that there's no link between sex and material gifts but we all know that's not true.  cool

Also, He's making undue emphasis on the gifts he gave as if for some reason he deserves an award for it.

He gave those gifts to his gf because he loved her and wanted to take care of her. She also did somethings for him which she cannot take back.

They are in no way binding!

Men worship money . . .  it's so sad!  undecided
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^ come on! When she was giving him sex, HE was giving her sex in return so that action has absolutely no weight on the gifts (if you want to look at it like that)
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ come on! When she was giving him sex, HE was giving her sex in return so that action has absolutely no weight on the gifts (if you want to look at it like that)

What about the times she had a headache but had to to it because he wanted to . . .

What about the times she went down on him even though it was not her thing!

What about the times she had to go a[i]na[/i]l because he thought it will be 'cool'!

abeg leave matta jor!
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by desiji: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
It is really sad when women try to generalize whatever they thereby putting the men on the defensive, women will claim equality when it comes to either money or how they are being treated by their partners but if the shoe is on the other feet thy claim murder, Hear her says what about days she had headache or when he wanted anal, i thot women enjoy sex too or am i mistaken, what abou those days when he was tired and she was Hot?, women always wanting to eat their cake and as well have it pathetic.
If a man ask in this day and age to share everything equally then womenfolk we say he isn'tt man enough he has to take care of the bills, when he complains, the y we say he had her cochie, Men we are in a no win situation.
To poster it is hard but take it she was not meant for u
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
hey sista Uju, you tough oh!!!
What about when he had no money BUT had to come up with tuition fees?
What about when he had to soak garri for a month just to pay for her BB subscription?
What about the time he had to walk to school because bus fare money was used to pay for her mum's gift?
He don do!!!!!
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

hey sista Uju, you tough oh!!!
What about when he had no money BUT had to come up with tuition fees?
What about when he had to soak garri for a month just to pay for her BB subscription?
What about the time he had to walk to school because bus fare money was used to pay for her mum's gift?
He don do!!!!!

My point exactly . . . .

He played his role and so did she!

No need to play the victim here because he gave 'gifts' to his gf and her family!
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Lol @Ujujobman grin
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Lol Uju, you confused your own self.
He gave sex and she gave sex back(even though sometimes she wasn't on the mood) BUT he gave gifts(while he wasn't in the mood too) but got nothing in return. That's a bad deal!
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Meldrick(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
Ujujoan:

The fuch wey e don fuch nko? can he gi9ve that back?

It's still too early for him to be weeping . . . .  no matter how much he spent!
Sincerely, I get amazed the way ladies talk about this sex thing. A lot really don't treasure their bodies. With these type of ladies, I find it hard to differentiate them and the street whores. Has relationship now turned sex for money. I pity men who intend getting married to these ladies because when the cash stops flowing at one direction, they open their legs at another man as long as the cash will flow disregarding any form of marriage vow.
I spit. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
Mr man hard luck this kind of things happen all the time sometimes its the gal wearing the shoes and sometimes its the guy. I just hope the gal isnt using her mummy to lie mayb its she that wants to try her ex and please stop that after all i have done for her, u did it cos u loved her unless you were trying to buy her love so consider your gifts an act of kindness to the less privilaged and move on.

1 Like

Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by KAYD007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
@uju

UJU,let me undersatnd u here, the koko of ur sayin in this matter is you saw nuffin wrong in the lady's action?

eeh? angry
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nautillus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sorry bruv, yours is a sad one, Guy, its hard but, free every, abeggg
Move on, life goes on, everything you've done for her & her family, you've done it for God.

No vex, SMH Tsk tsk tsk
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by KAYD007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
From what the poster has expressed in his "wailing & lamentations" one is forced to assumed tht the relationship from the
on set has  been one sided, with no or little complimentary effort from the lady to relieve him of the burden of responsibility he had towards
her,

approaching the relationship from the angle that heavy spending, financing her education & all
that  would result to her marrying him was  faulty premises on his part,her
attachment to him became superficial, relying only on the materials thing he could provide thus making susceptible
to others in this case her ex-boy friend who was now in a position to provide better.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
Bros no worry; wetin don be don be. Next time read the instruction and know the rules before playing the game.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
odiaero:

Lol @Ujujobman grin

*rooooolz eyez*

MRbrownJAY:

Lol Uju, you confused your own self.
He gave sex and she gave sex back(even though sometimes she wasn't on the mood) BUT he gave gifts(while he wasn't in the mood too) but got nothing in return. That's a bad deal!

And you are 100% sure he got NOTHING in return

She never bought him a gift or gave him a loan? She never helped him with his house chores or cooked his meals? undecided
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
KAYD007:

@uju

UJU,let me undersatnd u here, the koko of your sayin in this matter is you saw nuffin wrong in the lady's action?

eeh? angry

Of course not . . . she broke the deal and that's not fair!

But his only regret is the money he spent and that's just silly!
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by KAYD007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^

ok. i get u. i guess u fellows shld about time starts putting a limit to which we guys can "spend on u" so that
this kind of wailing & lamentation doesn't assail us next time when we fail to claim exclusive ownership.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^^ Yes oh . . . keep your monies to yourself! So we don't get these pathetic cries when we dump you! cool cool
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by KAYD007(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
but u will blame us for not loving u, not nurturing u, not takin care o ya, calling us tight fist-aka gum cry & go for d next pot belly with shinning notes to throw arround oooh

oo why cry why why cry cry cry cry
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'm sorry honey, but you can't eat your cake and have . . . . but we can! cool cool
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by born2boink(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
Do not kill yourself because of woman,I have trained woman to school too while fucking her kitty often,Woman are not responsible,that's why I am called BORN2FUCK because I do not rely on one pussy anymore

1 Like

Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Meldrick(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
Lesson learnt. I only pity the next girl. I'm sorry because with girls like Uju, no loving.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
Meldrick:

Lesson learnt. I only pity the next girl. I'm sorry because with girls like Uju, no loving.

I give my love to someone who deserves it . . .  not people like this you who will start listing every single meal he bought me if something goes wrong!

SMH!

Pls keep your own to yourself! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun . . .  cool
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by obowunmi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ Meldrick, God is with you. You will find your own wife, there are many babes out there searching for a man. Make sure you just don't pay for everything but you CHOP, clean mouth ---- you must always get toto in return.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by dearzi(f): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
As a woman, I’m totally offended to read about exchanging/ trading sex for favors and gifts in a relationship. I wish to God that women/ ladies/ girls (all things female) will have more sense of worth than that.

As for the poster, he’s allowed to feel how he feels. There’s nothing wrong with making an investment in the life of the one you plan on spending your future with; as with all plans, if it goes awry it’ll hurt, so the man is entitled to his feelings.

@ Meldrick: You’re entitled to your feelings, but you need to thank God for showing you who you’re just about to making future commitments with! Marriage is not easy, now imagine having a flaky wife and an equally flaky mother-in-law, trust me, you don’t want that. My advice, look for an independent woman, one who fears God, knows herself, and very importantly, is making some small money on the side! All the best

1 Like

Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by BABE3: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
@OP:That your mother in-law is a correct Iya Oko Bournvita!
Anyways, I believe everything happens for a reason. Move on with your life, and next time, be more careful and observant! GoodLuck! smiley
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by ektbear: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
I still don't get the chick allowing her mom to sell her off like a cow or chicken. . . seems strange to me.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Ivynwa(f): 3:44am On Mar 25, 2011
Oh Baby! Don't be sad, you are lucky to have escaped that experience early enough rather than when you are already married only to be deserted when poverty comes calling. Dust up yourself and keep smiling and very soon you are gonna attract a better Adamma to yourself.
Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by Meldrick(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2011
dearzi:

As a woman, I’m totally offended to read about exchanging/ trading sex for favors and gifts in a relationship. I wish to God that women/ ladies/ girls (all things female) will have more sense of worth than that.

As for the poster, he’s allowed to feel how he feels. There’s nothing wrong with making an investment in the life of the one you plan on spending your future with; as with all plans, if it goes awry it’ll hurt, so the man is entitled to his feelings.

@ Meldrick: You’re entitled to your feelings, but you need to thank God for showing you who you’re just about to making future commitments with! Marriage is not easy, now imagine having a flaky wife and an equally flaky mother-in-law, trust me, you don’t want that. My advice, look for an independent woman, one who fears God, knows herself, and very importantly, is making some small money on the side! All the best

Thank you so much for you matured comments and words of encouragement. By his Grace, I'm getting over it even though it's not easy but reading comments like yours, I realize there are still ladies with a sense of worth and understand the word Dignity and Integrity

Ujujoan:

I'm sorry honey, but you can't eat your cake and have . . . . but we can! cool cool
I pity you. Your body was not meant to be an okrika cloth in the market where everybody comes to test before the original buyer buys.

1 Like

Re: A Month To Our Introduction, My Fiancee's Mum Handed Her Daughter for A High Bid by darmylolah(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ujujoan: I'm sorry honey, but you can't eat your cake and have . . . . but we can! cool cool
I pity ladies like u...dey end up being d marriage breaker...Bro just cheer up cos d God sent lady is on her way... money n ladies is just like magnet n iron filings(magnetism).
She n her mum wil definately regret it. Bro, God wil repay u materially financialy n emotionaly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. / # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? / Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.