Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? (1579 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? by Dreyton36: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2021
timwudz:

Boss good morning. I tried sending u a PM but I don't know how to go about it. Can u write me a message on my telegram? 260-758-1560 thanks boss I'd be waiting

Click on my moniker and you'll see "send email " don't type nothing there just click send I'll get your msg and I'll reply ur mail
Re: What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? by timwudz(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Dreyton36:

Click on my moniker and you'll see "send email " don't type nothing there just click send I'll get your msg and I'll reply ur mail
I did earlier, it sent me an email and I don't know how to go about it
Re: What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? by Dreyton36: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2021
timwudz:

I did earlier, it sent me an email and I don't know how to go about it

Then u click on it I'll get the mail
Or u do a little Google search
Re: What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? by undercurrent(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mouth odour is a deal breaker for me. I cant take it.
Re: What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? by LINTUNE(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dreyton36:
I took a bike one day heading to the bus stop

It was an aboki guy

I noticed he's not asking the regular questions like "how much you go pay me"

"Where you they go "

And I like to always hook up a conversation with anyone carrying me , I'm very friendly with everyone and i end up paying extra

This man still hasn't uttered a single word

He was speeding so fast so I told him

Me: aboki abeg small small , no use me count point bros

Aboki: no vex

shocked I shock , the odour no be play at all , in fact I sneeze straight up

Aboki: this road no too good that is why I dey try Dodge the hole

Me: no worry bros just do your thing

Aboki: E be like say you new for this area

"At this point I don almost they cry

Me: aboki I say no worry just they go, abi we be friends?

Aboki : Ah oga we be friends na , all of us na friends

Me: I kept shut , praying I get to my destination on time

Aboki: oga u dey vex?

Me: Ogun naim go kill you , if Ogun no kill u nothing else fit kill u again , u wicked I swear

Aboki: oga wetin I do

Me: "shouting" wetin u no do ?
You no get conscience?
In fact drop me I no go again

He dropped me and I paid him the normal price , at that point my stomach was already paining me seriously grin

Share your experience , let's catch some cruise naija trouble too much sef

Lights up my kpoli in peace

@ilegendd
@Myndd44
@seun
@Lalasticlala
moonlight tales

Re: What's Your Experience With Someone With A Strong Mouth Odour? by LINTUNE(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ishilove:
My eyes were watering as he baptised me with breath that smelt like a soakaway pit. Wetin come pain me pass be sey he get deep and manly voice. Nigga was toasting me but I wasn't listening. I was too busy trying not to make him notice that the face I covered was not in thoughtfulness but in an effort at survival; surviving his paint peeling breath.
Choi...cos he broke abi..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date A Pregnant Girl / Have You Ever Gone Back To Your EX and Enjoyed Better Relationship / What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.