Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex (1088 Views)

Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Ctorch: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Married man arrested after his sidechic died during marathon sex

The police in Lagos State has arrested a 36-year-old married man, identified as Babajide Akeem Salako, after his side-chic, Folarin Olabisi, 47, died during a sex romp in a hotel room in Abule Egba area of the state.
According to PM News, the suspect was arrested on Tuesday, December 1, after the victim, a nurse was found dead in the hotel room.
In his confessional statement to the police, he said, “I am married, and she was my woman friend. Last Saturday we were together drinking with some people after that we left for a party where we also drank and later drove her away in my car to Bedwell Hotel where I had sex with her.
When she was gasping for breath and vomiting. I was afraid as I managed to clean the room and quickly dressed up since I was in boxer and singlet and later ran away.”
The case has since been transferred to State Criminal Investigative Department {SCID} Panti Yaba, Lagos where the suspect is currently being detained for further interrogation. While the corpse of the deceased deposited at the mortuary.

Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yoruba men dey hardly fine

Always dark like Hausas.....Even fulanis are more fairer.

Afenifere should try and polish their genetic mutations/beings. Something needs to be done about this.

I don't understand how people can be parallelly dark
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by TooMuchStuff: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Eku Isē Alakurin babanla.....

Only you this big dey kpensh Upandan....!

Murder and lifetime in jail dey ya door...
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by hisexcellency34: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
47 year old sidechic or sugar mummy

Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Karlifate: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ctorch:

a 36-year-old married man, identified as Babajide Akeem Salako, after his side-chic, Folarin Olabisi, 47

Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
The police in Lagos State has arrested a 36-year-old married man, identified as Babajide Akeem Salako, after his side-chic, Folarin Olabisi, 47, died during a sex romp in a hotel room in Abule Egba area of the state.

Tragedy of Infidelity.

Owambe even to the grave.

May Allah Grant her peace and Aljannah Firdaus.
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by talk2hb1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tooh, wahala
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
God please save our ladies from the hands of all these monster rod owners
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle, nothing person no go see for this country
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by francisbarrack(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olojukookooro okunrin. Go enjoy ur prison lofe
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Comedian2019: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Name checkers!
Stay off this thread.
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
In perruzzi's voice
WAHALA
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
side chick or u mean sugar mummy
guys who crave for older women pls learn from this story
if u must go for a much older woman pls try and know her health condition and if u must nack pls do it gently with her before u give her heart attack with ur 15 inches monster
Re: Babajide Akeem Arrested After His Sidechic Died During Marathon Sex by ifejobi55793: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
:a 36-year-old married man, identified as Babajide Akeem Salako, after his side-chic, Folarin Olabisi, 47

(1) (Reply)

Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. / Owerri Babes Experience / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.