Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (17224 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by shitshappen(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
johnhood:

You broke a window? Ịnukwa?

Will you really blame it on me, all I wanted to do was slide it open so as to call the icedcream vendor. I had 100 tucked away in the most secured place of my shorts.

Blame it on the contractor
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by tot(f): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
So many hilarious stories hahahaha.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Cyberrex(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
I always wake up at night to play game on my dad's phone, although he had been warning me, I never listened
That faithful night, I was playing American gangster on his phone, he came out and saw me, o boy I still carry the scar on my left arm

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by emmy512: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
My dad doesn't take it likely if you loose your house key
I was in jss2 and he came back one day and there was no key to open door around 10pm for him
I was certain I kept the key on the first Louvre between parlour and dining not knowing my lil brother played, it fell and he changed the position and put it on the last Louvre and the glare from tv on the glass didn't let me see the key up. I didn't even bother to check more than the first 2 louvres cos I was certain I didn't keep it anywhere else.
Every one was saying I lost the key and I'm lieing cos I was actually loosing keys those days.

He gained entry using our neighbours key, came in and said 114 , go lay down in the corridor. Knowing my father real well I knew there was no daddy "calm down" scenario so I did as he said to avoid getting him too angry . I kept saying I didn't loose it but he was on 73 to 83 lashes when it seems I stopped responding to the beating my step mom came and checked on me and gave me paracetamol and begged him to leave me, he did .
The next morning we found the key on the Louvre just 3 above where I kept it.
I was so angry when I saw it and knowing I didn't keep it there and being the one that found it , it would be like I just found it and kept it there. So I didn't say anything about it.
I felt like beating my brother to death cos he was the only one that'll keep that key there.

Till today my relationship with my dad isn't strong in terms of conversation we don't talk or chat much except it's important something. No play talk.
That was one of the reasons I'm like that towards him and sometimes he'll be like I don't talk or tell them when something is wrong with me in my mind I think I've not forgiven him for that knowing full well that my siblings have done worse than me and they've never been touched he only talks now.
Probably cos he's getting old now.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by CzarChris(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dat2jo:
If you remembered the worst beating your parents gave you, tell us your offense let's laugh together. grin

Mine: I accidentally fell and the pap I went to grind poured away and the plastic bucket broke into pieces. Hmmm in short dat was how two of my front teeth cracked because of the beating my momsy gave me.
I actually had a temper problem while growing up, I thank God for casting that anger demon out of me.grin
That was the first and only time my now late Dad actually beat me. My baby sister pissed me off, i honestly can't remember what she actually did, so I slapped her and she lost two front teeth.grin
To cut the long story short, i couldn't come out for about 3days after popsi handle me.gringringrin

Na my Mama wey panel beat me wella, but that dad's beating was quite memorable. grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
I lost my new school uniform in school after playing ball... I almost neared coma that day

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by 3verblazing(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dad caught me doing a backflip ...after warning me not to ... I hear wehn!!!
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by johnhood(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
shitshappen:

Will you really blame it on me, all I wanted to do was slide it open so as to call the icedcream vendor. I had 100 tucked away in the most secured place of my shorts.

Blame it on the contractor
Mr contractor nawa for you oo. Oga contractor no mind me I blame am. Im get longer throat not hunger.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
As a child, I didn't like rice. Grew up with Grandpa and he gives me what I I want even though he beats me like no other person. When I commit. I Sha use to commit cheesy cheesy
Then after my primary3 my mom picked me up for long vacation and I was to stay with her till resumption. Then one of those days she cooked rice and stew and I said I won't eat.
She told me Plainly that I can only select food when I'm with her dad but with her, I will eat what she gives me. That's how she forced me to eat the rice and I was crying while eating it. After eating it, I throw up everything I ate.
Come and see beating. The beating was horrible I fell sick two days later. It was the first and the last time my mom beat me.
I started telling her to take me back to my grandpa and she said till the holidays end I'm not going anywhere.
But as for grandpa, I dey chop beating from his hands on a daily basis. Even with fresh bruises from my rough play he will still beat me.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
I remember it just like yesterday cheesy i and my younger brother were eating eba, we started fighting over who will take the last mould and all of a sudden my brother punched me in the face. Momsi just calm us down go boil water make eba Full bowl carry pot keep for table. Next thing she comot koboko say we must finish the whole eba.

Com see as we dey cry chop eba dey beg cheesycheesycheesy we chop so tey food no fit enter mouth again.

Wetin bring the unforgotten beating be say e no reach 5 minutes wey momsi pity us make we leave the eba go play outside, one foolish broda just remain garri and groundnut give me make i chao... Na him momsi catch me.

Mo je babanla iya ni ijo yii
Some.od those beatings were actually helpful.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
timisquare82:
I slim fitted some meats inside the black pot of soup
Stealing meat from the pot use to be the sweetest kind of stealing. Thatmwat tastes so sweet. One of my friend said when they give him food he will sneak and out his meat back in the pot and then sneak again and steal it. Say na then the meat dey sweet pass.
Laugh want kii me that day.
How people outfoew these things is a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol.. where i one even start from self.. if I was to be judged by my attitude when I was young walai I no supposed dey alive.. i was an agbero grin
My own even worst. One of my uncle's still wonder how a grew up into this calm lady I am now. According to him, I was wild.
Grandpa told me never to come home crying that someone beat me and I had to learn how to defend myself. He was still the one who started beating me for fighting.
I played like a monkey and always have new bruises everyday. Upon that, I cry alot. Bathing was always a nightmare cos of bruises. Everyone in The neighborhood won't believe it's the same boy-girl that was jumping around all day that's crying during her night bath.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Whoknowsme: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
emmy512:
My dad doesn't take it likely if you loose your house key
I was in jss2 and he came back one day and there was no key to open door around 10pm for him
I was certain I kept the key on the first Louvre between parlour and dining not knowing my lil brother played, it fell and he changed the position and put it on the last Louvre and the glare from tv on the glass didn't let me see the key up. I didn't even bother to check more than the first 2 louvres cos I was certain I didn't keep it anywhere else.
Every one was saying I lost the key and I'm lieing cos I was actually loosing keys those days.

He gained entry using our neighbours key, came in and said 114 , go lay down in the corridor. Knowing my father real well I knew there was no daddy "calm down" scenario so I did as he said to avoid getting him too angry . I kept saying I didn't loose it but he was on 73 to 83 lashes when it seems I stopped responding to the beating my step mom came and checked on me and gave me paracetamol and begged him to leave me, he did .
The next morning we found the key on the Louvre just 3 above where I kept it.
I was so angry when I saw it and knowing I didn't keep it there and being the one that found it , it would be like I just found it and kept it there. So I didn't say anything about it.
I felt like beating my brother to death cos he was the only one that'll keep that key there.

Till today my relationship with my dad isn't strong in terms of conversation we don't talk or chat much except it's important something. No play talk.
That was one of the reasons I'm like that towards him and sometimes he'll be like I don't talk or tell them when something is wrong with me in my mind I think I've not forgiven him for that knowing full well that my siblings have done worse than me and they've never been touched he only talks now.
Probably cos he's getting old now.
The same happened to me. I remember the day my father told me to do zobo. I decided to visit a frnd sharply before going home to do the zobo. I spent like 4hrs gisting and forgot I was told to do. On my way home, I saw my father who angrily carried me up and threw me on the ground. I dislocated my hand that day. Imagine the embarrassment, the pain and shame I felt that day. My father made me hate him with passion to the extent we don't talk aside greeting and only when the talk is very important.
Till today he's trying to be a good father but the damage has been done. But the beatings wey I receive from my dad help me well cuz I sabi Waka for area that time. Now I hardly go out except work, church or important event. Thanks to my dad sha

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by ogbu80(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
I still have the marks sef, as they were about to go to bed I told them to use condom

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by timisquare82(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Stealing meat from the pot use to be the sweetest kind of stealing. Thatmwat tastes so sweet. One of my friend said when they give him food he will sneak and out his meat back in the pot and then sneak again and steal it. Say na then the meat dey sweet pass.
Omo na bush meat i slim fit oo
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by omoharry(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
I went to gamble away the money that my mother gave me to buy food stuff from the market .It was suppose to be money budgeted for food for the week.I sey make I take small money play and lost it and had to use the rest out of panick to get the money back .Na so 80%of the money take go..the rest is history .
I got the beating of my life that I will never forget.
I remembered staying out late with no food in my stomach so as not to incure another beating from popsi when he returned from work .Haaa!!It was a terrible experience .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by emmy512: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Whoknowsme:
The same happened to me. I remember the day my father told me to do zobo. I decided to visit a frnd sharply before going home to do the zobo. I spent like 4hrs gisting and forgot I was told to do. On my way home, I saw my father who angrily carried me up and threw me on the ground. I dislocated my hand that day. Imagine the embarrassment, the pain and shame I felt that day. My father made me hate him with passion to the extent we don't talk aside greeting and only when the talk is very important.
Till today he's trying to be a good father but the damage has been done. But the beatings wey I receive from my dad help me well cuz I sabi Waka for area that time. Now I hardly go out except work, church or important event. Thanks to my dad sha
True, I'm certain the things he did shaped me to be fare and honest but it changed our own relationship,
Aunts and co sometimes would try to convince me to go talk to him, laugh smile but it's not In my nature to fake laugh or smile
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by emmy512: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Stealing meat in the pot gave a sense of achievement, not just because you took it without being caught but because you were able to finesse the pot cover without making a sound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
emmy512:

Stealing meat in the pot gave a sense of achievement, not just because you took it without being caught but because you were able to finesse the pot cover without making a sound
It's an art on its own.
LOL
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by GodShowmemercy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ntoor . .
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
timisquare82:

Omo na bush meat i slim fit oo
Lol. Meat get the kind feeling wey dey give person that time.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Whoknowsme: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
emmy512:

True, I'm certain the things he did shaped me to be fare and honest but it changed our own relationship,
Aunts and co sometimes would try to convince me to go talk to him, laugh smile but it's not In my nature to fake laugh or smile
Most times our parents in the name of discipling a child go extra length inculminating hatred in him/her. Though my dad's disciplinary action helped shapen my life but it brought about a large vacuum between us to the extent my mum and sis will beg me to forgive him. I can't communicate with him the way I rapport with my mum which makes him jealous.
I remember on an occasion he used an offensive word at me. I left the house and for 3 months I refused to pick his call. He became sick till I picked his calls and assured him I was no longer angry with him. But that word pain me sha till now.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Amarisco(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
officialfestus:
3cdays ago my dad which is no longer my dad slapped me and I descended on him,if not for neighbours I'd have gave him a scar to be remembering me...

Did I read this right? shocked
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by timisquare82(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. Meat get the kind feeling wey dey give person that time.
No be small thing oo
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by tchidi066(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
I never received serious beating from my parents, but I received enough from my older brothers. I hardly respect them then, and being the only girl, i find most of their teasing and taunting quite annoying, I'll engage them in a fight and I'll still end up being lashed, lol, thank God for growth, now i don't joke with whatever concern them, nobody dares disrespect them in my presence, I'll be ready to exchange blows.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Year 2000. Used my offertory money to buy knockouts which my bro joined me to enjoy till we had a misunderstanding some days later and he snitched.
After receiving some serious beating, I waited for him to find my trouble and I gave him some beating too.

He reported me again and I chop more beatings grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Holybaddo: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
talking when am not to
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by armadeo(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2020
chronique:

Guy the beating gave you topic for essay " the day I will never forget".

Men your own funny die.

Mine was this beating isnt because you failed nor is it because you forged your result, it's because you stupidly thought you can deceive me.

I hardly tell lies anymore.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by armadeo(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Year 2000. Used my offertory money to buy knockouts which my bro joined me to enjoy till we had a misunderstanding some days later and he snitched.
After receiving some serious beating, I waited for him to find my trouble and I gave him some beating too.

He reported me again and I chop more beatings grin

Reminds me of a guy who teamed up with his friend and panel beat his sister.

Girls Mama came home and panel beat them both. My guy go him own house dem don already report. From road he saw his mother on the varenda with cane.

Last time he ever touched a female.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Kenog4real(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2020
My mum sent me something, on my way I met boys playing football na so I join them till I forgot I had an errand to run. When they waited and didn't see me on time, my brother was sent to come look for me. When he got to where I was playing, he too decided to join us. We continued playing until my mum came to look for us herself. Till today, whenever I remembered my foolishness with the kind of beating and punishment I received that day, na laugh I dey always laugh myself. � �

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Lighthammer(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Since i was kid i've always been fascinated with gun one sunday morning my dad and mum had to go somewhere urgently,then something push to go carry my dad local gun from the storage room dey waka up and down the street,even carry am enter the church beside our house
when my dad return,he joined forces with my mum together,the kind beating i chop that day,the scar still my body
this happened around 2005,

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by daristarchus: 2:45am On Dec 17, 2020
I stole 60naira to school at Nursery 3.. I used it to buy fresh groundnuts for myself and my friends which I could not finish btw..My teacher snitched on me because the groundnut was too much and I never bring money to school before..I always go with a lunch box..My Father literally beat the spirit of theft outta my soul.. I never took something that wasn't mine again afterwards..all gratitude to Father of the Year tho..lmaoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Didn’t I Bleed During My First Intercourse? / My Marriage Life Experience! / Does This Make Me A Polygamist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.