Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (17259 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Taeewo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ate Akara a neighbor purported to be witch gave us ,My late Mum beat us ehhhh..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by kachi19: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
All I can say is; My neighbor snitched and the rest was history
I'm alive today

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by tatatar: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
K
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Bluezy13(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm...
I'd rather be silent
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hashtagged(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Not agreeing to go to the school my dad wanted
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by kachi19: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
longetivity:
My dad caught me romancing a girl while I was still in secondary school.

Incase y'all don't know the girl is now my WIFE

ODOGWU grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by davillian(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nothing sad
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Amotekun777: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tutorip:
Slept with landlord daughter

LIAR! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by chloride6: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aah aah..

My Dad sent me to buy fuel just like 20 mins away..

I went to play PS2 and came back like 8 hours later..

No only that I use half of the fuel money to play 50-50

grin grin grin

This was also not the first time..

Omo, the guy use stick from bush beat me.

The type that breaks on your body...

After the beating I didnt branch game centre for like 2 weeks

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Chukwudubem0: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
I can't remember but I always receive serious beating.

I no dey hear word then.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Amotekun777: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Taeewo:
Ate Akara a neighbor purported to be witch gave us ,My late Mum beat us ehhhh..

I can only relate... God bless your late mum! cry Make she continue to R.I.P cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Fembleez1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by dust144(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
steal meat and money
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Lotuswhite: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
At a time when they were coming back I said "Good afternoon Peter and his wife"

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by obowunmi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Does not matter what a child did.

No normal adult should be beating a child.

Thats child abuse.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by pinkfragrances: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hello everyone!
Are you looking for a perfume store? Where you can smell nice without breaking a bank? If yes�, worry less... Your one stop online store is here. ORES_CLOSET is an online store that sells nice designer perfumes that are very much affordable. Just follow us on Instagram Ores_closet. You can also contact us///2348118022603.

We think about your perfection in fragrance.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Niwdog(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
The day I was asked not to go outside and I did, that wasn't the problem my dad caught me playing and warned me not for him to meet me there again I said owk and continue playing and forgot about the warning till it was six in the evening when my dad return and still met me there, he didn't say anything but when I got home the whole of Asaba couldn't save me that evening

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Tulsaguy: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wrote letter to a girlfriend in primary 6, she saw the letter while washing my school uniform.....

Omo see beating of life....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by JohnDazzy: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
when I took (they said I stole) goodies from our shop but was caught the following morning
I didn't go to school that day grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by rad8(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Stole N5...probably in 2002/3...cant rem. They beat me ehn....Years after, i asked why they beat me that much, they told me its to kill whatever stealing behavior that was left in me. Since that day, I don't touch their money. If you ask what i was stealing the money for...i wanted to buy banana chewing gum. Mum had put me on no sugar diet because i was taking too much of it and she was spending money buying drugs. So, i needed a fix for my sugary urge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by aleeyus(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
longetivity:
My dad caught me romancing a girl while I was still in secondary school.

Incase y'all don't know the girl is now my WIFE
Wow cheesy
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Scalet: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iyoo cartel
I was peeping landlord eldest daughter where she was bathing,that beating ehh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by abdul23(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Never got a beaten in my life. I be introvert how E Wan take happen.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Kokaine(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
I followed my elder brother and friends out and my dad thought I drove. He had already even beaten me before I knew what he was thinking. Im sure he had been hearing rumors that i be driving lol. I must have been in ss2 I think. Toyota Carina II that year.

I never see that car again sef
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by purples25(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
There was a lot of beating, i can't remember which was the worst.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by sammysmiles(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Handywork:
the day I went to greet one of my guy living very far away from my home
I came home around 11pm almost midnight
I knocked the door suprisely my mum opened it and I went in
I was shaking at first but the Expression on my mum's face was friendly
I asked if dad was at home she said yes he was asleep, immediately I know say i don die
then I went to bed, in the midnight I heard kpaiiiiiiii on my back, the pain was so severed that I woke up, i thought it was a dream but the next slap woke me up to reality, my dad beat the hell out of me that night sha
since then I behave like a fowl that come home to sleep around 6:55pm in the evening

at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design
grin grin Probably you wrote this cocktails to advertise your business with sweet mouth..
. E funny sha
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Psych412(f): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
using my church offering to buy sweet (8 yrs old).
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Bullman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dat2jo:
If you remembered the worst beating your parents gave you, tell us your offense let's laugh together. grin

Mine: I accidentally fell and the pap I went to grind poured away and the plastic bucket broke into pieces. Hmmm in short dat was how two of my front teeth cracked because of the beating my momsy gave me.

I ate Dog meat mistakenly
So Mum heard and she f**ked me up real bad
She said eating 404 was a taboo where i am from( i never knew)
She gave me a beating to always remember
But i swear there's no other meat that taste better.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by sammysmiles(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
aleeyus:

Wow cheesy
You believe that guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by mikaael(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dat2jo:
If you remembered the worst beating your parents gave you, tell us your offense let's laugh together. grin

Mine: I accidentally fell and the pap I went to grind poured away and the plastic bucket broke into pieces. Hmmm in short dat was how two of my front teeth cracked because of the beating my momsy gave me.

I was arrested by the police who were called by our school principal because we dont enter the school at the appropriate time....
I spent the whole day in police cell...
My dad beat me and didnt stop till he saw blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is / Please Help My Brother Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.