Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (17223 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by officialfestus(m): 5:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Amarisco:

Did I read this right? shocked
yes you did.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Amarisco(f): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2020
officialfestus:
yes you did.

Ey yaa. Kilonsele gan, don’t give us half baked account.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Frankcallys(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2020
I was playing with a fire lighter during hamattan. I light dry grass in the farm and stump the light out. It was fun until I noticed that the fire I stumped out earlier lit up again with the help of dry hamattan breeze. And that was how somebody's farm got burnt with the yams he harvested the day before and waiting to find people to carry them home for him.

My father being a military officer nearly divided me into 2 equal parts! He broke my left arm, gave me a hell of a beaten with huge stripes of sore wounds from his military belt. I spent a month in my maternal village getting my arm fixed.

Yeaah... I remember this clearly cos it happened same day Sam Okwaraji died while playing the Nigeria vs Angola match. My old man was staunch military but I love him till death

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Bullman:

I ate Dog meat mistakenly
So Mum heard and she f**ked me up real bad
She said eating 404 was a taboo where i am from( i never knew)
She gave me a beating to always remember
But i swear there's no other meat that taste better.
Hope you've not eaten one since then?
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Havilah9779: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2020
It happened in my Jss2.I was given my Tfare as usual to come back home.I had a neighbour however who's child was my classmate.I decided to eat the money and follow the woman.It so happened that she had to run other errands and then we got home almost 2 hours late.When I came home,my dad shouted at me ehn...I couldn't even enter the house because I could not guarantee my safety.I was more scared of my mum cos na she dey beat pass.She was yet to come back from work.When she came back,she patiently waited for me to enter inside and dealt with me...she beat the hell out of me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Bullman(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Preshieben:
Hope you've not eaten one since then?

NO I haven't, But i get tempted sometimes.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Bullman:

NO I haven't, But i get tempted sometimes.
But how and why is it a taboo?
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Bullman(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Preshieben:
But how and why is it a taboo?

Ma wont say,
But i know it's superstitious.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by timisquare82(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. Meat get the kind feeling wey dey give person that time.
The forces of attraction between me and the meat was terrible
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by gwininfo(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2020
mine was very tragic
mum had a foodstuff store, which she made me stay while she attended to some other things
a lady came and I don't know what she used on me but i gave her all I sold that day.i was about 10years and she was way older.
she had gone when I realised my mistakes
the joint beating I received that day if a woman tells me good morning I check for myself
beginning of my severe trust issues

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by shegzydave(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
When I was 16 and still in secondary school, I wrote a letter to our neighbor daughter, mistakingly her father saw it and photocopy it and gave my dad a copy, my dad nearly kill me wirh beating, remove all my clothes and wore me with koboko, but the funniest thing is that the girl still later become my baby mama, the papa no let us marry each other...

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Bvmsson(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
M
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Lindalilian: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My own even worst. One of my uncle's still wonder how a grew up into this calm lady I am now. According to him, I was wild.
Grandpa told me never to come home crying that someone beat me and I had to learn how to defend myself. He was still the one who started beating me for fighting.
I played like a monkey and always have new bruises everyday. Upon that, I cry alot. Bathing was always a nightmare cos of bruises. Everyone in The neighborhood won't believe it's the same boy-girl that was jumping around all day that's crying during her night bath.

I like your legs btw it's slightly curved, they are beautiful ❤️
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Slimsly100(f): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
My own I nor sure say I fit forget sef. Mumsy beat me thinking say I thief something. After she panel beat me finish for the full street Dem con see the tin for we neighbour pikin hand. Chai!!! I wan die dat day.
I was so mad at her that she didn't know the kind of child she has and that she didn't trust me even when she'd never heard of such from me before.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by officialfestus(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Amarisco:

Ey yaa. Kilonsele gan, don’t give us half baked account.
what do you mean?
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lindalilian:

I like your legs btw it's slightly curved, they are beautiful ❤️
wink wink wink
Thank you. grin grin
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by blinkz4real: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
After school I went 2 River Benue to swim with my hommies back den wen I was in Jss 2 thereabt, went home towards evening with eyes very red, info got to my dad dt I was coming from River Benue were I went 2 swim. If u no how DT River carries pple esp d old bridge side u won't advise even ur enemy 2 go there. My Dad tied me on d chair n gave me d beaten of my life till today I don't even near swimming pool again talk more of River.

I later got 2 realise he dint want 2 loose me n I luv n respect him.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Sharonstone7719: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mine was the day a friend of my dad came to our house with his wife and they are wearing uniform and it happened that my three sisters and I has the same material so we quickly rushed into the room and wear ours and made ourselves comfortable with the guest...as kids we are our dad was giving us sign to leave the parlor but we are busy laughing to funny discussions immediately they left come and see beating... All of us wee wee on pant
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Bwilliam(m): 2:39am On Dec 18, 2020
If i talk my own eh, una go cry for me.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by kpakpankolo: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2020
I jump our neighbours fence just to go and pick mango that fell in thier compound my dad heard it on sunday when we came back from church and he first of all tie my hand and leg drop me outside and went for meeting umu-nna and when he come back he eat rice and get the job done and after some years other childrens where climbing that fence as if they where crossing pedestrian bridge and nothing is happning
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Handywork:
The day I went to greet one of my guy living very far away from my home
he had a SEGA game console then,
I came home around 11pm almost midnight,
I knocked at the door, but suprisely my mum opened it and I went in.
I was shaking at first but the Expression on my mum's face was friendly...
I asked if dad was at home she said yes he was asleep, immediately in my mind I know say i don die be that oo..

I shrugged it off and went to bed.
In the middle of the night around 2am I think, I heard kpaiiiiiiii on my back, the pain was so severe that I woke up, i thought it was a dream but the next slap woke me up to reality, my dad was standing like Anthony Joshua on my bed, he punched and kicked the living hell out of me, I was just shouting my eye oo, Daddy u have burst my eye ooo, still he continued ,the beating was hell that night
I didn't go to school for weeks
I told my friends I wasn't feeling well cus if they knew what transpired that night, I'll be a laughing stock till that term ends, but still they didn't believe me because of my black eye...
since then I behave like a fowl that comes home to sleep around 6:55pm in the evening..
One of the terrible experiences I had with my late dad

check my signature for your design
Wait please, I have a question for you,
No vex, do you like ur dad?
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Isaacmacdon:
Mine goes like this: I just got back from school one precious, sunny Wednesday afternoon. Having trekked a far distance from school to our house, I was so tired and needed food & water. The Sun those years can be very deadly.

Luckily for me, mum happened to be at home when I arrived. I greeted her (as it is a custom in the Igbo tribe to greet an elder even when you just finished using the toilet) cheesy. I went to drop my bag, still putting on my school wears.

I was famished, hungry, tired, felt like I was gonna die. cry. Well, mummy saw this look on my face, and already knew where it was coming from. She drew me closer to her bosom and caressed my stubborn head. grin. But, before coming upstairs, I saw my goons playing football down the street. My eyes didn't lit up because hunger already rained darkness on my eyes. embarassed.

Mum made Indomie (The original One oh, not this nonsense they're doing these days). She garnished it with sardine and plantain. Men, I tore my t-shirt in half trying to devour the piece in front of me. cool. It took me barely 5mins to clean that plate.

Men! Those good ole days! Buhari issa bastard ni! angry. So, immediately I was done with the food, my eyes were liberated from the darkness. I remembered my goons. I slowly picked up my plate and gently took it to the kitchen. With the precision and sleekness of a serpent, I picked up buckets and called out that I wanted to go fetch water for the house.

Mum was delighted! "Oh, What a good boy he is", she said. I hurried out of the house with joy. I just fooled an elder. I was the BOSS. Emini Baller! cool Oshey! When I got downstairs, I dropped my bucket and ran towards the gathering of spectators and players.

They called out to me with tears of joy! embarassed I was dubbed Kanu Nwankwo. They hailed! My head swelled up with pride, not knowing the swelling was for the pain I'm yet to go through. undecided.

Anyway, I got into the match right away. I played with vibe, energy, and power. Oh Boy! I was that good! Suddenly, the whole spectators were laughing. They called out my name. I thought it was a dribble I just completed!

Omo, the next thing, I turned and saw a hefty woman with doubled canes running towards us. I was laughing at the person that would get the beating. On a closer look, it was my beautiful mother coming to slaughter me. embarassed. I kukuma stopped playing and walked to her to receive my beating sharply!

So, folks, that is my worst beating experience! cool
Guy, u almost killed me with laughter
God bless you for sharing this, I find it difficult to be happy, but this ur post really got me, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
I remember it just like yesterday cheesy i and my younger brother were eating eba, we started fighting over who will take the last mould and all of a sudden my brother punched me in the face. Momsi just calm us down go boil water make eba Full bowl carry pot keep for table. Next thing she comot koboko say we must finish the whole eba.

Com see as we dey cry chop eba dey beg cheesycheesycheesy we chop so tey food no fit enter mouth again.

Wetin bring the unforgotten beating be say e no reach 5 minutes wey momsi pity us make we leave the eba go play outside, one foolish broda just remain garri and groundnut give me make i chao... Na him momsi catch me.

Mo je babanla iya ni ijo yii
Ma binu jare, no vex
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Realhommie:
That was very brutal of your dad. Most of our parents ended up physically abusing us in a bid to instill discipline, because it's only a thin line between both.

I could remember how my mum beat me up like a criminal just coz i stepped out, from the veranda. Very severe beating that i dislocated my my left wrist. I was in pry school then.

Now that we know better, we must not carry on the beating spree on our kids. Beating with anger, like we were the cause of their frustration, lol.
Of course, we mustn't

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
hstar:
Wait please, I have a question for you, No vex, do you like ur dad?
no really... when he was around he never let us have peace of mind
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Handywork:

no really... when he was around he never let us have peace of mind
Up till now, I no hate my pman and I no like am
He's presence at home lasan, all of u don die

Very harsh, any little mistake from the kids, Na beating, should my late mum make mistake, Na insult

All these experiences made to neither like him nor hate him.

But I let him know that I'm not gonna train my children the way he trained us.

That's why I asked you, did you like him or not to know if something is not wrong with me
smiley
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
emmy512:
My dad doesn't take it likely if you loose your house key
I was in jss2 and he came back one day and there was no key to open door around 10pm for him
I was certain I kept the key on the first Louvre between parlour and dining not knowing my lil brother played, it fell and he changed the position and put it on the last Louvre and the glare from tv on the glass didn't let me see the key up. I didn't even bother to check more than the first 2 louvres cos I was certain I didn't keep it anywhere else.
Every one was saying I lost the key and I'm lieing cos I was actually loosing keys those days.

He gained entry using our neighbours key, came in and said 114 , go lay down in the corridor. Knowing my father real well I knew there was no daddy "calm down" scenario so I did as he said to avoid getting him too angry . I kept saying I didn't loose it but he was on 73 to 83 lashes when it seems I stopped responding to the beating my step mom came and checked on me and gave me paracetamol and begged him to leave me, he did .
The next morning we found the key on the Louvre just 3 above where I kept it.
I was so angry when I saw it and knowing I didn't keep it there and being the one that found it , it would be like I just found it and kept it there. So I didn't say anything about it.
I felt like beating my brother to death cos he was the only one that'll keep that key there.

Till today my relationship with my dad isn't strong in terms of conversation we don't talk or chat much except it's important something. No play talk.
That was one of the reasons I'm like that towards him and sometimes he'll be like I don't talk or tell them when something is wrong with me in my mind I think I've not forgiven him for that knowing full well that my siblings have done worse than me and they've never been touched he only talks now.
Probably cos he's getting old now.
Samething here, they all forget they will get old and need ur attention

My dad always want to talk to me but I find it really difficult to relate with him due to the way I was treated, not only me o, he did samething to my younger brothers too

I only vibe well with him on important issues, aside from that, I don't normally give him attention because I find it difficult, he would now be like person go wan talk to you, u no go answer
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
shegzydave:
When I was 16 and still in secondary school, I wrote a letter to our neighbor daughter, mistakingly her father saw it and photocopy it and gave my dad a copy, my dad nearly kill me wirh beating, remove all my clothes and wore me with koboko, but the funniest thing is that the girl still later become my baby mama, the papa no let us marry each other...
Why please? What did you do?
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hstar: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sharonstone7719:
Mine was the day a friend of my dad came to our house with his wife and they are wearing uniform and it happened that my three sisters and I has the same material so we quickly rushed into the room and wear ours and made ourselves comfortable with the guest...as kids we are our dad was giving us sign to leave the parlor but we are busy laughing to funny discussions immediately they left come and see beating... All of us wee wee on pant
cheesy
Ah children sha
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2020
During secondary school days,... she caught me talking to a friend of mine in the night,... and this woman went home waiting for me to enter ooo... broke my phone,... beat nonsense out of my body�... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Didn’t I Bleed During My First Intercourse? / My Marriage Life Experience! / Does This Make Me A Polygamist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.