Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her (36161 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

Her marriage life is different from her past life which the husband saw and still continued with the marriage.
I am sure he contested her with other guys but she chose him.

You that is digressing and writing about her parents past.
Why not balance the issue by telling us about the man's past and his parents also.

The man has a dirty past both in marriage and before marriage

Her past life, attitude and manner will always reflect in her marriage.

Just wait let the husband give his own side of the story.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by bigfish3k: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Dong2:

Don't rush to judge, hear the husband side too.
As in we should hear from the husband why he pummeled a breast feeding mother

OK we are waiting
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by eyinjuege: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Herbephe1:

You want him fired?? So if you have issue with your husband,you will go on social media to report him? Don't you think that sacking him will aggravate the issue?? pls do think ma

This isn't just an issue with the husband. This is a case of domestic violence and assault.
Does he deny touching her in front of their children?
That's enough reason for him not to have access to those children ever again. More than enough reason for a divorce.
More than enough reason for his bosses to sack him.
How can they report on EndSars and yet they have an unauthorised SARS member in their team ?
With which mouth can they have any moral justification to report/condemn those who prey on any vulnerable group?
How can they report the wickedness of a madam on her young househelp when they have the chairman of wicked people amongst them?
Its only a matter of time before the violence is extended to their children too btw

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
d33types:

Imagine wanting to hear both sides of the story after she told you he sat on her pregnant abdomen.

You actually cannot be normal in this life and next, so we need to do a lobotomy on you NOW!

Mtschewww �

Which other side of the story are you really looking for?

.... copied

Common sense is indeed common. Is there a prove to all she said?

Why not wait till the husband gives his own side of the story.

Even in court, the husband will be allowed to give his own side.
It's obvious you are not normal and you think everybody is abnormal like you.

Wait till you hear the husband before passing your judgment.

By the way why did she bring this to the social.media and not report to families for them to Wade into this matter.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by capitalzero: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
emrain:

grin Who will take care of the man?

Omo, marry a sensible woman or remain single.

No wonder she didn't think twice before attempting to destroying the man's reputation.

Do people not realise they could leave a relationship without destroying the livelihood of each other?

As I said, don't marry dramatic people.

Six year of beating. She should wait for how many years more!
I wish husband of your daughter or sister would be wife beater and cheater like this man!
This doctor married a senseless man who feels insecure. I am very sure the doctor is making more money than him, hence the frustration!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by settie: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Every story has 2 sides.

His reaction shows he lacks self restraint.

Her history suggests she she is wayward with an aggressive personality and terrible family story that rubbed off negatively in her.

Hitting her is not an option. Drop the bxtch early and move on, but he had to keep fuxking her and four kids later, this drama shows up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Why provoking him to beat.We always look.at aftermath but not what the woman too did to warrant beating.Remember,no one would ever give an account of event to indict him/herself.Until the man give his own account.It is still one way traffic.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by farem: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Lady calls out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, for allegedly beating her mercilessly just four weeks after she welcomed their fourth child.

Four children in six years!
A pumping machine meets breeding machine. This gal has been truly massacre in her chequered marital journey

These people are known to be competing with rats in Nigeria, educated or illiterates.

You see one she holding by the hand, another on the back and a serious protruding belly all attending Lagos free clinic together.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by hakeem4shi(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2020
You are an enabler of violence against women. How does her mother's action earn her beating from her husband? And what is the correlation between her mum family issue with her own husband beating a woman who just had a baby through CS? Your stupid caveat at the beginning was to show your stupidity, your type will justify anything by first using the word "there is no justification for beating woman up", then goes on to show your stupidity by comparing her mum situation with her husband beating her up? If you are a woman beater

clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by alexmakaay(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

My thought process is absolutely in order.

I condemned the beating

We are yet to hear from the husband.

Why bringing this to social media when families are there. Especially as she has a whole lot shit, she's now claiming saint.

Do you want to hear that the husband beat her out of self defense What if she didn't survive the latest attack? In a court of law, all these past lives of hers isn't relevant to the matter at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by oknee: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago the first time now.

All these you wrote there, is that a justification on why she should be beaten at all? You are indeed a supporter of evil. Will you support this if it happened to your own sister? Maybe you do same to your wife. Men like you end up spending years in prison in a sane society. Una no fit try this nonsense abroad. Mtchheew

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
hakeem4shi:
You are an enabler of violence against women. How does her mother's action earn her beating from her husband? And what is the correlation between her mum family issue with her own husband beating a woman who just had a baby through CS? Your stupid caveat at the beginning was to show your stupidity, your type will justify anything by first using the word "there is no justification for beating woman up", then goes on to show your stupidity by comparing her mum situation with her husband beating her up? If you are a woman beater

First you are stupid enough to know that you are yet to hear from the husband before making conclusion.
The correlation between her mum.and her? In Igboland before marriage, a girl's mum is thoroughly accessed to know her character , as often times girls are a reflection of their.mum's character.

When you hear about them in town, you won't expose your stupidity on a public forum.

I gave you the address, try and make an independent inquiry and come up with your findings.

So that you won't continue to exhibit foolishness.

Why should this even come to social media?

Why did she not involve families?

If this guy is sacked hope you will contribute to training those four kids?

Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by eyinjuege: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2020
It's a shame Nigerians encourage injustice and always try to cover up wrong doing.
That is why our society is so messed up.
Those we try to emulate abroad have basic systems in place that don't encourage crime because they all know there will be consequences otherwise their level of criminality will be a 100x worse than ours.
Neighbors will report you to the authority if you do anything wrong. Passersby will report you.
They're not seen as wicked but rather as upstanding citizens for reporting crime.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Please just shut up your dirty mouth. You married a violent and womanizing man and went on to have 4 kids for him!

Abegi, u enjoy d beatings. Marriage is not a do or die affair... Atleast u don tick d register.. If nigga b messing up and causing you sadness, leave that nigga.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
oknee:

All these you wrote there, is that a justification on why she should be beaten at all? You are indeed a supporter of evil. Will you support this if it happened to your own sister? Maybe you do same to your wife. Men like you end up spending years in prison in a sane society. Una no fit try this nonsense abroad. Mtchheew

I condenmed the beating in it's entirety. I am not supporting evil. You really don't know this girl, if you do, you will understand a lot of things better.

I am not a wife beater but this girl cannot even be my wife, my family will disown me.

Sane men in the society today are avoiding marrying bitches because they will drive them mad and make them dance naked in the market square. This is a typical example of why you don't marry bitches, they will run you down.

Why did she bring this to the social media?

Why not report to family?

If you have any iota of sense you will know that those four kids now have a jobless father in this Buhari regime.

I hope you will contribute to paying their school fees when the time.comes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by yvelchstores(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Dear ifenyinwa, it's so bad what your husband did to you but you are equally as evil as he is trying to destroy what's left of his career.

God sees your cry and sees how broken your spirit is, you didn't have to go public the way you did, aiming at his job, to cripple him. I understand you are raging with pain and vengeance but the bible says vengeance is of the lords.

Now you are fighting your fight and getting your hands dirty, God can focus on other things, seems you got this covered.

—-----------------------------—----------------
It's funny how people stay in terrible marriage because they want to please the public eye, then one day, they can't take it anymore and make an ugly mess of themselves in the same public eye.... Who am I to judge anyway..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by MiQui: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

First you are stupid enough to know that you are yet to hear from the husband before making conclusion.
The correlation between her mum.and her? In Igboland before marriage, a girl's mum is thoroughly accessed to know her character , as often times girls are a reflection of their.mum's character.

When you hear about them in town, you won't expose your stupidity on a public forum.

I gave you the address, try and make an independent inquiry and come up with your findings.

So that you won't continue to exhibit foolishness.

Why should this even come to social media?

Why did she not involve families?

If this guy is sacked hope you will contribute to training those four kids?

So it's OK to beat up a lady like this? If he gets sacked, that's his fucking problem which came about from irresponsibility. Imagine!

And that's a fallacy, not all daughters take after their mothers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by cococandy(f): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2020
grin Real famzing

This girl must have done you strong thing sha. grin
clarocuzioo:

Am not part of the problem. I wasn't even in the country when the marriage took place. Even though I was supposed to be in the wedding as the invitation came to our house.

I told my people it's not worth it because I know who's involved.

The guy was obviously confused by the girls beauty that he didn't do a thorough back ground check on the girl he wants to marry, marriage is beyond physical looks.

Besides what my own with the guy's decision to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Banee:
Why provoking him to beat.We always look.at aftermath but not what the woman too did to warrant beating.Remember,no one would ever give an account of event to indict him/herself.Until the man give his own account.It is still one way traffic.
So it's a bad thing to ask one's husband to spend wisely?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So it's OK to beat up a lady like this? If he gets sacked, that's his fucking problem which came about from irresponsibility. Imagine!

And that's a fallacy, not all daughters take after their mothers.

I condemned the beating or did you comprehend what you read?

If he gets sacked, I hope she won't run to social media to disturb our peace telling us how her husband is irresponsible and abandoned her with four kids.

Do.you all realise what it is for man with four kids to loose his job in this Buhari regime?

Even she will be very well affected. There is this kind of trouble in the house when finances are flowing in, what now happens when it stops with four kids?

I said often times not all the times.
Please try and comprehend.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by clarocuzioo(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2020
cococandy:
grin Real famzing

This girl must have done you strong thing sha. grin

Hahahaha, she's just a bitch well known inda hood.

So we are not surprised this is happening.

If there's anybody that should be off the social.media it's her as she has a whole lot of baggages.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
capitalzero:

Six year of beating. She should wait for how many years more!
I wish husband of your daughter or sister would be wife beater and cheater like this man!
This doctor married a senseless man who feels insecure. I am very sure the doctor is making more money than him, hence the frustration!!!!

One day of beating is enough for her to leave the marriage. She can leave the marriage without destroying the man.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2020
What happened to Divorce. Till death do us part, Till death do us part. Strangle go soon do you part angry

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Spiritz: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2020
Men who do this kind beating do they have sisters at all? I have sisters who are crazy sometimes but I cant tolerate this from any man,
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by capitalzero: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2020
emrain:

One day of beating is enough for her to leave the marriage. She can leave the marriage without destroying the man.

Every action has consequences
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by lozanni(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

These are my exact thoughts on the issue.
The lady only narrated her own side of the story, we have not heard from her husband yet and people have already passed judgement against him.
If she is as toxic as you narrated, then the husband should have simply walked out of the marriage instead of beating her up, as she alleged.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure, they usually change. When they are old and have turned to unmaintained and heavily used Nigerian cars, you know that type that brings out smoke? Like the prodigal son, they will now come back to the virtuous woman, so that she can start cooking unripe-plantain-swallow, with vegetable soup that was cooked without oil and seasoning.

Change kor, change-over ni. undecided
And that's when some of the women will decide to take their revenge. Punishing him for his foolishness when his bones and dick was strong. Offcourse outsiders won't know the history behind such maltreatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by capitalzero: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Her past life, attitude and manner will always reflect in her marriage.

Just wait let the husband give his own side of the story.
Just as husband past life, attitude and manner is reflecting in his marriage as wife beater and cheater.
I am expecting police to have arrested him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I condemned the beating or did you comprehend what you read?

If he gets sacked, I hope she won't run to social media to disturb our peace telling us how her husband is irresponsible and abandoned her with four kids.

Do.you all realise what it is for man with four kids to loose his job in this Buhari regime?

Even she will be very well affected. There is this kind of trouble in the house when finances are flowing in, what now happens when it stops with four kids?

I said often times not all the times.
Please try and comprehend.
So why bring up her pasts? A man with 4 kids should b sensible as well. See wo, this age of social media you men should be careful. We ain't gonna swallow your abuses quietly anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by cococandy(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Hahahaha, she's just a bitch well known inda hood.

So we are not surprised this is happening.

If there's anybody that should be off the social.media it's her as she has a whole lot of baggages.

No one actually cares about your opinion. Seems like you don’t understand that yet.

The only issue that matters here is if it’s true what she’s accusing him of. Or whether she’s lying against him. Either way justice need to be served . Either against him for domestic violence or against her for malicious character assassination and false accusations. Because if she’s lying then it’s also a serious case against her.

Anything else from you or anyone else is not needed.

I don’t doubt that you know about her. But I’m quite sure you do not know her. As long as you’re not living in the same house with her, you don’t know her. That’s how life works.

Your likes are those who get information about people like where they are from, where they went to a school etc and suddenly you’re professors in those people’s personal lives. Even if so called people may not have spoken to you in years (that’s if they ever even did).

And you’re usually waiting for opportunity to come and rant online about such persons. I doubt your name even rings a bell in her head but look at you on nairaland jumping from thread to thread fronting as per who knows her. Is that a status symbol or something? Should we give you an award?

For someone who is “not your type”, she sure is living rent free in your head. You’ve managed to talk about her parents; her wedding to which your were invited but didn’t go because you were outside the country at the time grin; her secondary school; how your family is balling hard. All sorts of irrelevant nonsense that no one asked you.

Oga you want doctorate degree certificate on her matter? I mean if you’ve been this interested in her case since she was a child in secondary school, you’ve qualified for a doctorate in studies of her. Congratulations are in order then. You’ve achieved something.

Petty nonsense is what it is. Be better .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by segun18(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=clarocuzioo post=96802232]The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his pict

Bro you mean you woke up this morning to write all this nonsense? I doubt if you are married or you have a daughter. In Western world where I live, if you beat a woman you end up in Jail after extensive phychiatric evaluation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.