Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her (36146 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by stayclearofme: 6:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Dem force you to remain in the marriage? Wait till the man kill you. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by lkillbrokehoes: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
I probably want him fired. What if his family is aware of his waywardness? If he is fired and no money to spend on other women his sense will come back.
Have u listened to the guy's side before concluding? try and hv sense now
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Dchampion65: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Are you sure they is no underlined, unresolved issues.

And you dared him to beat you like this. Dead don't stand as witness in court.

When relationship is becoming toxic or violent, take a walk and live.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by adecz: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine how this succulent, tender
& sweet looking damsel has been
transformed into such a ragged & haggard
looking missus, due to a wife battering
animal in human skin..

I once had a well educated female cousin
who got married to such a wife molester.
He could even go to beat her in her office.

Such wife beaters are showing an inferiority complex & can never change!!

❎❎❎❎❎

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Openbusiness: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2020
I know what blood looks like and I know what lipstick looks like. When she is ready to tell the truth, she should clean the lipstick from her face first. I'm not falling for this bullshit story. But as usual, media trial will crucify the man without even examining anything. It is only in Nigeria that everything is upside down, even in domestic matters where by some rubbish fake media trial, "a man is GUILTY until proven innocent". No, he is innocent until proven guilty and this charade she put up is not proof, it is lipstick makeup. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by guy222: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Why are you telling us? Or is it that you don't know the road to police station, court or better still your husband parent(inlaws) house. Z-diot
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by free2ryhme: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Men and cheat.

Are you saying cheating is exclusive to men?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2020
He'll beat and try to strangle you and you're still there waiting until he kills you you.

He's jumping from one woman to another and you're still there openimg legs for and giving him a fouth child until he infects you with a deadly disease.

I wonder why someone would still find a man that keeps beating her attractive enough to allow him continue to sleep with you. Tufia!

Madam... Run!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Prognose: 6:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
I know what blood looks like and I know what lipstick looks like. When she is ready to tell the truth, she should clean the lipstick from her face first. I'm not falling for this bullshit story. But as usual, media trial will crucify the man without even examining anything. It is only in Nigeria that everything is upside down, even in domestic matters where by some rubbish fake media trial, "a man is GUILTY until proven innocent". No, he is innocent until proven guilty and this charade she put up is not proof, it is lipstick makeup. Rubbish!

I was scanning through all the comments here to see if anyone noticed it. How can you have ecchymoses without swelling? grin grin It's actually not funny. That thing on her face is obviously not blood. But the media mob is out and the man has been condemned as usual before his side of the story has been heard.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't judge after hearing from one side only..
Especially when the story is coming from a Lady.
They shed tears while Lying.

Although, I condemn these beatings in their entirety.
Most times people tend to be sympathetic about such.
IF d same MAN comes up with his version of wot happened, people will refrain from d statements dey are making.
See how calm she is now, explaining to the whole world what happened.
I can put it to you that she has never used the same calm tone of voice to address her husband at home.

I still maintain, that domestic violence should be condemned.
However putting up such on SOCIAL MEDIA is immaturity, when you have other avenues of resolving these issues.
U can also opt out.
MARRIAGE is a contract and not a death sentence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by armadeo(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure, they usually change. When they are old and have turned to unmaintained and heavily used Nigerian cars, you know that type that brings out smoke? Like the prodigal son, they will now come back to the virtuous woman, so that she can start cooking unripe-plantain-swallow, with vegetable soup that was cooked without oil and seasoning.

Change kor, change-over ni. undecided

Many won't know what you mean here.

P.s you are wicked sha. Loool

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by ofiko123(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Domestic violence is bad In its entirety.. May God help us..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Kaylet:

You've spoken if truly you're not an associate of the husband.

I've this saying, no reaction without an action, I know the woman must have done something negative.

No one likes violence, the guy got it wrong by turning himself to panelbeater, my guy, it's very wrong, oh bad, what if she slummed and died from there.

The guy won't escape being condemned, especially, if the judge hasn't met target.

I'm not proud to say, I've beaten lady before, sense came and I stopped.

Since the guy isn't comfortable with her past, he'd let her go, everyone has a past: after having four children, haba

Sapphiere: don't you think it's sacking the guy from job is too harsh? We've rehabilitation centers, counseling units,he can be taken there for proper orientation.

Remember, if there's a solution then there are several solutions
The only thing the woman did was to advise him against his reckless spending on women.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Youngzedd(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Lets hear from the guy first.

Women are expert at lying and manipulation.

People need to learn when to take a walk when they are angry.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Openbusiness: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Prognose:

I was scanning through all the comments here to see if anyone noticed it. How can you have ecchymoses without swelling? grin grin It's actually not funny. That thing on her face is obviously not blood. But the media mob is out and the man has been condemned as usual before his side of the story has been heard.
Exactly, I zoomed in and zoomed in, maybe my eyes were not seeing clearly enough, zoomed in to maximum zooming trying to look for signs of SWELLING. I mean you can't be pummeled that much and have that level of inflamed skin without heavy SWELLING grin. The zooming in shows it is lipstick.

Anyway, according to Legend, it is said that 10,000 years after, I'm still looking for the "swelling" sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Godmademan(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
While I condemn women battering in all forms, I advice that the channel be careful with the case. Some women can be evil. She could easily do a makeup to depict beating just to destroy the man's career due to suspicion of infidelity. Thread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
The only thing the woman did was to advise him against his reckless spending on women.

Fish brain, you people believe anything.

Learn to hear from both side before jumping into conclusion.

Dangers of a single story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by dominique(f): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
[s]The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.[/s]

How does any of these balderdash justify her being battered and bruised? Is she her parents? If she and her parents are so bad, why can't the husband just end the marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by armadeo(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Talk true na you be the channels guy. We don know your moniker now.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by bigfish3k: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2020
It's unfair to beat your wife like this
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Saccharine: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular

Pius is this you?You're not holding brief but you're slandering the woman. How do you know such details? You've been moving from thread to thread posting this trash.

This your ranting is pure rubbish.
Wayward dressing? Is that reason for beating?

She was having an affair? When? Between the 4 children in 6 years?

Look at the nonsense "daddy its paining me" you're typing.. Y'all gutter trash.

Why is it that the average Nigerian man always claims the wife had an affair once he is exposed for bad behavior?

Her mother, her father, property yen yen yen... Is that ehy he beat her like an animal and sat on her stomach after a CS?

Pius were you sleeping with other women or not and have you been beating her up? That's the question not this rubbish you're typing here.

The whole world now knows Pius is an animal, next time let him beat up himself or fight his fellow man.

She should report to what family? How do we know she did not report and you all told her to endure?

Why him no divorce since, yet he was busy pumping out 4 children.

E don be for Una. Shameless things

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nelz77: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Nuttella:
If its true, then the man is acting under the influence of a demon. Maybe a succubus at that. How can you sit on a 3 months old woman and beat her if you are not possessed by an evil spirit. He needs hot deliverance.

What happens to hearing both sides of s story before drawing conclusions
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Farback: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2020
I start by condemning his act entirety..now she has narrated her fancy side..let hear from him. before conculding

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Indispensable85(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Mad man! There's no justification for this madness. Ladies should do more to study their men during courtship before going into marriage. At this pace,he's most likely to kill you soon. Run for your life why you still can.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Youngzedd:

Fish brain, you people believe anything.
Learn to hear from both side before jumping into conclusion.
Dangers of a single story.
Nothing to hear from the man. I've seen the proof on the wife's face.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by dammyBoxes: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2020
fatahtalks:
Instead of coming to social media to do all this. It wld hv been better if she approach the husband's family to ask them to talk to the husband. Now ur husband cld be fired by channels television for these video. Which means u will hv a jobless man to deal with, which is even worst. Atleast she said she advised him to spend wisely, which means he atleast spends a little on the family. When he becomes jobless wat will become the faith of the family. All this online sympathy wont put food on ur table. Think before you act
you don't know women. That exactly is her way to revenge. She is just getting started. That man is in trouble. She will finish him totally then divorce him. The man is a fool. Why beat her?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by lekki1444: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2020
this woman is manipulative. i notice in the video her child put his hand on her shoulder twice and she annoyingly pushed his hand away. who does that to a small child ? i think she may be manipulative and has anger issues but she jam a crazier person than her in pius angbo. grin

in this life there are no innocent victims. GOD has set it up that way everything is judgement

job 4 vs 7 Remember now, who ever perished being innocent? Or where were the upright ever cut off?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by neonbash0: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

You're deluded thinking what you just wrote would sway people's opinions against her.

Even if her mom's all that, does it negate the fact that this doctor lady called her simp hubby out for being a man LovePeddler?. The bastard of a man is, no doubt.

Smearing her family ain't even dime enough.
Where you evidence at?

You're just trying to do too much.
That idiot is a wife beater and an irresponsible Human being.
It's not a must to stay married.
If he don't want her no more, get the fvck out the marriage.

All them low life simps forming retro at home only to fumble on these streets.

Beating the mother of ya kids while ya kids be present...?
Dude.....
You a low life chingala
Idiota

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Verysmart101: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
I probably want him fired. What if his family is aware of his waywardness? If he is fired and no money to spend on other women his sense will come back.
U lack sense cos u fail to realise that he losing his job will make matters worse rather she would be seen as a sworn enemy.Honestly you dont think with ur head.If he was beating her once in month b4,once he is fired,he will beat her sixty times a day cos of wat his wife have done.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by shagarinews: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2020
This man is a fool. He should have investigated her background before getting married. Why are you bringing up all of these issues now. Before marriage why didn't you go public about these accusations? At the church when asked by the clergyman who presides on their wedding that "If there is anyone here who objects to the union of this couple" You sat down like a mumu.. You are also part of the problem...
clarocuzioo:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by vineyardfarms: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=sapphiere post=96801407]Lady calls out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, for allegedly beating her mercilessly just four weeks after she welcomed their fourth child.
A medical doctor, Ifeyinwa Angbo, her called out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, over his alleged long history of beating her up in their six years old marriage.
In a video that has gone viral, Mrs. Angbo, showed her battered face as she recounted how her husband and father of their four children allegedly beat her up.
In her word
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-calls-out-her-husband-pius-angbo-a-staff-of-channels-tv-for-allegedly-beating-her-mercilessly-just-four-weeks-after-she-welcomed-their-fourth-child-video.html

how can a medical doctor married to an animal for 6 years -4 children -went throu C & S. You deserved it because the beating did not start today. Why coming out now-wait until you pay with your head. To that satanic woman beater, hope his employer sacked him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.