Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her (36153 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Neddstark: 5:15am On Dec 07, 2020
For 6 years he has been beating you. But na now you sabi talk abi.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Oju4190: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2020
I said it......this channels people especially the men are irresponsible. They behave as Angel in front of the camera. One of them is my friend

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by JaneYave(f): 5:21am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Some women base on their religious beliefs they don't see divorce as an option.
Sensible you. Life is supreme,l don't know when most women will learn to love themselves.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by d33types: 5:22am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

But is any part of your so called story a justification for hitting her. What happened to divorce?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by LordKO(m): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2020
ityP:

No amount of stoneheadness justified physical assault. If my wife dey gimme headache, I dey separate or divorce asap

Stop constituting nuisance everywhere. Only an insane person will justify any form of abuse. Wannabe SJW.

Any nonsense you'll spew in reply will be for a small-minded element like you and your ilk.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by peacettw: 5:23am On Dec 07, 2020
fatahtalks:
Instead of coming to social media to do all this. It wld hv been better if she approach the husband's family to ask them to talk to the husband. Now ur husband cld be fired by channels television for these video. Which means u will hv a jobless man to deal with, which is even worst. Atleast she said she advised him to spend wisely, which means he atleast spends a little on the family. When he becomes jobless wat will become the faith of the family. All this online sympathy wont put food on ur table. Think before you act

Trust me. Any woman who has opted for social media as the last resort to address her family issues must have first gone through multiple channels to no avail. She has made her bed, now her family must lie in it.

I hope she has a job at least and that she is surrounded and supported by friends/family, otherwise I don't see this ending well for her.

The man deserves all that is coming to him and more which I hope will include some jail time.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by joshuaidibia(m): 5:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Why not calm down undecided I would I be happy that a woman like me was beaten like this I don't have your time

Stop replying that fool. She's a bot looking for more nairaland traffic. Haven't you noticed she askes stupid questions and always reply you with more nonsense so you'll keep going with her

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Arijude(m): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2020
This is really bad. Beating your wife and the children will be telling her ' mummy sorry' . When her and your children gang up against you at your old age don't be surprised. You must surely suffer the pain latter in life. No matter what happens, see your wife as somebody at same level with you in the institution of marriage that you cannot lay your hands on especially when children are already involved. Never beat a women you fvck and who bears you children. You children may hate you at your old age . Kpatakpata, leave at the moment the talk is getting heated up. Always try to settle amicably, marriage is not war.

She told him not to spend carelessly on women and he beat her. Just imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Charity85(m): 5:43am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Men and cheat.
Your father and brothers too are cheats if so
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by lkillbrokehoes: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.
Exactly! she should have had a meeting with the man's family first instead of bringing it to the social media, it doesn't make any atom of sense
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by EmperorTolson: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Then most men are possessed by evil spirit.

Which in turn means "Your father/brother are possessed by evil spirit if you have one".
I can't imagine how your Dad treated your mum for you to have this kind hatred towards men

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by lkillbrokehoes: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Charity85:

Your father and brothers too are cheats if so
Don't mind her, maybe her dad cheated on her mom too cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by victorjoe(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Then divorce her let her go!
It does not make sense to sit on a pregnant womans stomach , even sitting on it after she gave birth just 4 weeks ago (if it's true that he actually sat on it).

What you allow is what will continue. Since the beginning that you saw all these things you should have ended it. Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured.

See, problem no de finish for this country but choose your problem carefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2020
fatahtalks:
Instead of coming to social media to do all this. It wld hv been better if she approach the husband's family to ask them to talk to the husband. Now ur husband cld be fired by channels television for these video. Which means u will hv a jobless man to deal with, which is even worst. Atleast she said she advised him to spend wisely, which means he atleast spends a little on the family. When he becomes jobless wat will become the faith of the family. All this online sympathy wont put food on ur table. Think before you act

Do you really think the family will change anything ?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by ikorodureporta: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2020
shes found someone else & ready to quit!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by lkillbrokehoes: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2020
EmperorTolson:

Which in turn means "Your father/brother are possessed by evil spirit if you have one".
I can't imagine how your Dad treated your mum for you to have this kind hatred towards men
It's not hatred, she's obviously seeking for attention, most of the girls that claims they despise men can't do without them, especially those hungry feminist in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by alade26632: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2020
:Men and cheat.Your father and brothers too are cheats if so
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by capitalzero: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2020
johnnychuks:
dead how?, do you think is all men that can take women careless talk, I may take it, but every other men may not. I know they most be a careless talk, the man just want to correct her careless talk in a way he think he will be better for him, but is not going to kill her as you said.
People have lost their lives during domestic fights
Which careless talk?
Never justify domestic violence for any reason!!
Real men do not beat women!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by johnnychuks(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2020
ityP:

Omo. See mentality abeg. So what happens when na the man dey do careless talk? Make she carry cane beat am too? Mtcheww. And see as you dey yarn, "is not going to kill her"? Chai. Your wife go hear am with this stupid mentality of yours
I know you will get it twisted because you are a woman, I did not support the man beating her but women are nature to talk careless, if you like don't agree but that's the basic truth, and is not all men will take it from women and that's another truth, and you fail to see the action that lead to reaction which is careless talk from women, in a situation like this women like you suffer from men who hate women that talk careless like you as you are reacting to my terms as being stupid, and to educate you more some one as come online to talk about that lady family bar ground and from my comprehension that person knows their family too well, I am not criticizing her but I want to peak some point from there thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Myself2(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

This is what I call idiotic rubbish.
You said you were not holding brief for the husband, Infact you are right, you are speaking as the husband to defend yourself
Who has the husband's IP address for us to check cos this hatchet job here appears to be the writing of the husband just to discredit the woman.
The pertinent question to ask is DID THE HUSBAND DO ALL THOSE TERRIBLE THINGS THE WIFE ALLEGED HE DID?
Simple
Those are grave allegations, let him defend himself against those allegations and don't come here to try to distract us by telling us hocus pocus irrelevant stories about an alleged past and alleged lifestyle of the wife and other parties unrelated to the allegation at hand

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by infogeneral: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Say no to domestic violence! If truely this has been going on for six years, the woman should have brought in family members or church elders to intervene first before social media now.

Don't die in silence!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by GerogeI(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You are just plain stupid!!!!!

Her mother this, her father that.
Even gossip from her secondary school.

Not one thing you said patains to her marriage.
Not one thing concerns the 6 years of violence.

If you do not want your wife anymore, why not divorce her, or you think something gives you the right to kill another person's child sister and mother because you are married? Biko if you think your wife is a wicked witch divorce her asap, you will have peace and she will too. That's the whole essence of divorce. Trainee Murderer

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by allanphash7(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2020
You sounded so toxic

If you like say more than you've said, I won't reply you

You have a very small mind ( in FFK voice)
sapphiere:
I probably want him fired. What if his family is aware of his waywardness? If he is fired and no money to spend on other women his sense will come back.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by therajah: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2020
fatahtalks:
And you think tne woman wouldnt have approached his family in the past 6 years

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Kaylet: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You've spoken if truly you're not an associate of the husband.

I've this saying, no reaction without an action, I know the woman must have done something negative.

No one likes violence, the guy got it wrong by turning himself to panelbeater, my guy, it's very wrong, oh bad, what if she slummed and died from there.

The guy won't escape being condemned, especially, if the judge hasn't met target.

I'm not proud to say, I've beaten lady before, sense came and I stopped.

Since the guy isn't comfortable with her past, he'd let her go, everyone has a past: after having four children, haba

Sapphiere: don't you think it's sacking the guy from job is too harsh? We've rehabilitation centers, counseling units,he can be taken there for proper orientation.

Remember, if there's a solution then there are several solutions
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by ITL: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
4 kids in 6 yrs !!!! twins?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by therajah: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Most women always believe that their husbands would change with time.
Also, some women stay in abusive marriage for the sake of their kids.
Then die too for the sake of thier kids
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by therajah: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Oizee:
honestly I don't understand, and to think she's a doctor too and giving birth without proper spacing amazes me
Which means if theres peace in the house. She would've had 8 kids in 6 years
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by therajah: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2020
No peace since you got married in past 6 Years.. and you have 4 kids! That means if theres peace, you would have had 8 kids in 6 years
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Cuntface: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2020
fatahtalks:

She's a medical doctor.

The way you sound, I won't be surprised if you're a woman beater
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Webmannigeria: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2020
This did not start today....She knows he's a beater and yet married him. It could also be the enemies planted tree in their household to help pull it down. Wisdom is needed here.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by amiinero001: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2020
6yrs ya just talking now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.