Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her (36159 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Slimsly100(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure, they usually change. When they are old and have turned to unmaintained and heavily used Nigerian cars, you know that type that brings out smoke? Like the prodigal son, they will now come back to the virtuous woman, so that she can start cooking unripe-plantain-swallow, with vegetable soup that was cooked without oil and seasoning.

Change kor, change-over ni. undecided

Poco ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by LadySarah: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Doctor that is averse to family planning. In 6 yrs you have four.
He has been beating you bit 4 babies came out of it.
Abegii
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by LadySarah: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Doctor that is averse to family planning. In 6 yrs you have four.
He has been beating you bit 4 babies came out of it.
Abegii
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by erinatso: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Lady calls out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, for allegedly beating her mercilessly just four weeks after she welcomed their fourth child.

A medical doctor, Ifeyinwa Angbo, her called out her husband, Pius Angbo, a staff of Channels TV, over his alleged long history of beating her up in their six years old marriage.

In a video that has gone viral, Mrs. Angbo, showed her battered face as she recounted how her husband and father of their four children allegedly beat her up.

In her words,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyefC_m_zfI

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-calls-out-her-husband-pius-angbo-a-staff-of-channels-tv-for-allegedly-beating-her-mercilessly-just-four-weeks-after-she-welcomed-their-fourth-child-video.html

wait fess make I hear from ur husband too
so that I go knw how I go take settle Una mata
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by DMerciful(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
What are you saying? She just delivered her last kid so technically the spacing is almost 2yrs or 18months per kid which is fine. Better to have kids quickly and know child bearing is done and move on to other things.
Oizee:
Nawao, this her story, the beating or d 4 kids in six years, I don't know the one that baffles me the most.
Educated people giving birth to kids like rat.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by DaudaAbu(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
whatever happens the family suffers.

If its me I will just divorce her jejely....afterall its easier for a man who has had 4 kids to get married to a new wife that had never been marred than for a woman who've had 4 kids to find another husband.

The beating is uncalled for and I'm not supporting it.

But look at it seriously, if she's had 4 children in 6yrs it means she's either pregnant most of the time or she's breast feeding.It also means that the husband has not been having good time with the wife (not in sexually pls). Hence he has to go out and hang out with friends and devour bottles which is also another story. And did she expect that the moment they get married he should stop hanging out with friends?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
I probably want him fired. What if his family is aware of his waywardness? If he is fired and no money to spend on other women his sense will come back.

What does the woman gain if he is fired?

So in addition to his alleged infidelity and abuse, she wants to add joblessness to it?

If she was going to leave him, she would have done so since.

Instead of her to leave, report him to his/her parents or deal with him herself (if that is her cup of tea), she soils his name (and by extension hers and the kids), renders his jobless and still stay in the marriage.

Omo, it is good to have common sense.

It helps you process the end result before taking an action.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
sayisayi:
Pius by name, Pernicious by nature

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And that's when some of the women will decide to take their revenge. Punishing him for his foolishness when his bones and dick was strong. Offcourse outsiders won't know the history behind such maltreatment.

Only a foolish woman would waste her life to exact revenge at the tail end of it.

If you also consider that revenge is a sin across religions and you might go down with it.

If I want to sin, let me sin that one that would profit me short and long term.

Enduring a toxic marriage for decades (the most productive part of one's life) so you can revenge for a few years (when you should be making up with your maker) doesn't seem profitable to me.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
akajos4real:
sapphiere,
May God ensure that whoever you get married to beat you and inflict serious injuries on you.
May the children you give birth to be beaten by their husband and never stop since you think it is justifiable for a husband to beat a woman
What has her parent's issue got to do with this matter or her past life. Everybody has a past including you.

If the husband thinks that she is not fit to be a wife, then he should divorce her and NOT BEAT her.
I am sure this animal and coward that is quick to beat his wife has never beaten up any male despite all the insults and abuses he takes from male friend.

sapphiere, there is no JUSTIFICATION FOR A MAN TO BEAT UP A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT PERIOD.
If as a woman, you can rationalize and justify this, may you experience this in your lifetime and it should never stop. That way you will understand what it is to be beaten up by a STUPID and COWARD of a MAN.
You are very dull if you can't comprehend my posts.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Only a foolish woman would waste her life to exact revenge at the tail end of it.

If you also consider that revenge is a sin across religions and you might go down with it.

If I want to sin, let me sin that one that would profit me short and long term.

Enduring a toxic marriage for decades (the most productive part of one's life) so you can revenge for a few years (when you should be making up with your maker) doesn't seem profitable to me.
At all.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SweetCunt97(f): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
DaudaAbu:
whatever happens the family suffers.

If its me I will just divorce her jejely....afterall its easier for a man who has had 4 kids to get married to a new wife that had never been marred than for a woman who've had 4 kids to find another husband.

The beating is uncalled for and I'm not supporting it.

But look at it seriously, if she's had 4 children in 6yrs it means she's either pregnant most of the time or she's breast feeding.It also means that the husband has not been having good time with the wife (not in sexually pls). Hence he has to go out and hang out with friends and devour bottles which is also another story. And did she expect that the moment they get married he should stop hanging out with friends?

Who's to blame? Too bad a doctor will allow her body be misused in such manner. Can't even allow d pussy canals to heal properly before taking in. Govt should make a law where no one should birth more than 3. China ain't shouting or crying over one birth.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Godmademan(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godmademan:
While I condemn women battering in all forms, I advice that the channel be careful with the case. Some women can be evil. She could easily do a makeup to depict beating just to destroy the man's career due to suspicion of infidelity. Thread with caution.
So it turned out true see the kind of ridicule this man has made of himself. If you are tired of wedlock just file for a divorce
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Tima1980(f): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
People mind your business, Benue Governor have settled them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tima1980:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by asatemple(f): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure, this dialogue route has not been exploited in the past......

Hence her refusing to go down that route, and choose to expose the monster he is, for the world to see......
am not leaving with them
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
asatemple:
am not leaving with them

Neither do I..... She has spoken, we await his right to respond.......

Quote me, incase I miss his response ........ cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by dotedote: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
U still don't get it. Do you?
Getting sacked doesn't stop the beating. It only makes the atmosphere more hostile. He could be sacked not as a punishment for his act but to dissociate the organisation from him for the act. The woman should flee cos if sacked, he would become more violent.

boyjo:

Lol, but him for think that one before e cheat or before e sitdown on top 4 months pregnancy or before e sitdown on top 4weeks incision.
Which hell worst pass these for this side of the world?

You be like better man wey go fit condone your wife cheating, with a smiling face.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure, they usually change. When they are old and have turned to unmaintained and heavily used Nigerian cars, you know that type that brings out smoke? Like the prodigal son, they will now come back to the virtuous woman, so that she can start cooking unripe-plantain-swallow, with vegetable soup that was cooked without oil and seasoning.

Change kor, change-over ni. undecided

E be like say you don get enough experience for the game. Are you a widow?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by boyjo: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
dotedote:
U still don't get it. Do you?
Getting sacked doesn't stop the beating. It only makes the atmosphere more hostile. He could be sacked not as a punishment for his act but to dissociate the organisation from him for the act. The woman should flee cos if sacked, he would become more violent.

I for like drag this discussion further with you but make we leave am like this.

Marriage is meant for two "forgivers".
If forgiving dey hard for you, pend marriage first
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by ityP(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
asatemple:
calling the man an idiot simply makes the woman, avwufe of an idiot

I'm sure she agrees
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by ityP(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnnychuks:
I know you will get it twisted because you are a woman, I did not support the man beating her but women are nature to talk careless, if you like don't agree but that's the basic truth, and is not all men will take it from women and that's another truth, and you fail to see the action that lead to reaction which is careless talk from women, in a situation like this women like you suffer from men who hate women that talk careless like you as you are reacting to my teams as a stupid, and to educate you more some as come online to talk about that lady family bar ground and from my comprehension that person knows their family too well, I am not criticizing her but I want to peak some point from there thank you.

I'm a man abeg. Why is it that men who give excuses of women talking carelessly, which led to them beating her would never beat up a force man who talks carelessly at them? Abi, na on top their wives dem get power? I'd exit my marriage if my wife does anything that would warrant me to beat her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tima1980:

The governor got no place in mediation..... He lacks the ability to govern his state..........

When did he become a marriage counsellor?....
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by adekS1(m): 1:09am On Dec 08, 2020
sapphiere:
I probably want him fired. What if his family is aware of his waywardness? If he is fired and no money to spend on other women his sense will come back.
your reasoning is so myopic.
Once they sack the man you think the man will also ever take it easy wt her anymore at all.
Their source of income would av bn cut as a result of not knowing way to handle misunderstanding. Not everything worth bringing to social media,that's why a woman may never be president of this country cos at a point in time their emotion always rule them n cn evn set the nation on fire.

My submission is this issue can be resolved but once it leads to the man losing his job forget it,the man may never take it cool or responsible at all again.u tink its easy to find job these days.

She never had peace for 6yrs right yet they had 4 children.how?this is laughable and l cn never believe it.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by settie: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2020
hakeem4shi:
You are an enabler of violence against women. How does her mother's action earn her beating from her husband? And what is the correlation between her mum family issue with her own husband beating a woman who just had a baby through CS? Your stupid caveat at the beginning was to show your stupidity, your type will justify anything by first using the word "there is no justification for beating woman up", then goes on to show your stupidity by comparing her mum situation with her husband beating her up? If you are a woman beater

See ehn, trying to look good and politically correct on social media has blinded you.

Both the man and the woman have their faults.
But marriage has a dispute resolution process that does not include social media.

Last last, them don settle in-house.

How would she feel when she reads all the insults her husband has received on social media? And that her family history,her personality shortcomings, stories of her sugar-daddy, runs-girl past, have all come out on social media?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by houlartundey(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2020
y now...That means you r a trouble maker as well...His beating u for more than six years and you r now saying it out now...Check yourself
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by Oizee(f): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2020
DMerciful:
What are you saying? She just delivered her last kid so technically the spacing is almost 2yrs or 18months per kid which is fine. Better to have kids quickly and know child bearing is done and move on to other things.
see defence, do you realize the baby is usually not up to a year before she carry belle again? If ur Last child is not up to 18 months and belle enter, those health workers will be telling you, how good it will have been if u waited at least 18 months before another one.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
When we were planning my kids, we planned to have them quickly so I and my wife can move on. The difference btw the first and second 18 months and btw the second and third is 30 months. Within 4.5yrs, I'm done and if you see my wife you wouldn't know she has given birth with the youngest almost 5yrs. Unnecessary spacing is not good, the body's ability to get pregnant after several months of childbirth is by design!
Oizee:
see defence, do you realize the baby is usually not up to a year before she carry belle again? If ur Last child is not up to 18 months and belle enter, those health workers will be telling you, how good it will have been if u waited at least 18 months before another one.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by NewBeijing(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
I heard a governor has mediated between thwm
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by oknee: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I condenmed the beating in it's entirety. I am not supporting evil. You really don't know this girl, if you do, you will understand a lot of things better.

I am not a wife beater but this girl cannot even be my wife, my family will disown me.

Sane men in the society today are avoiding marrying bitches because they will drive them mad and make them dance naked in the market square. This is a typical example of why you don't marry bitches, they will run you down.

Why did she bring this to the social media?

Why not report to family?

If you have any iota of sense you will know that those four kids now have a jobless father in this Buhari regime.

I hope you will contribute to paying their school fees when the time.comes.

Common sense is indeed not common.

You are the one that does not have sense by being busy trying to paint her bad because she refused taking the abuse any more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by hakeem4shi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
From your reply, there is no need in replying you. For you to equate her mum issues with her husband beating her, for whatever reason a 3 week old nursing mother? You are insane, and you both need help. Better go check yourself, there is no way you can stay with a woman with this you mentality. Never!
clarocuzioo:

First you are stupid enough to know that you are yet to hear from the husband before making conclusion.
The correlation between her mum.and her? In Igboland before marriage, a girl's mum is thoroughly accessed to know her character , as often times girls are a reflection of their.mum's character.

When you hear about them in town, you won't expose your stupidity on a public forum.

I gave you the address, try and make an independent inquiry and come up with your findings.

So that you won't continue to exhibit foolishness.

Why should this even come to social media?

Why did she not involve families?

If this guy is sacked hope you will contribute to training those four kids?

Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her by SHOCK7(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
sapphiere:
Datz ridiculous, once he fired & stays fully at home knowing well she's the reason for his redundancy, his going to put the weight of his anger on her head at the slightest provocation. Analyse properly b4 giving advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.