Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (59791 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2020
trekkie:

So we should blame her for her parents choices okwaya?
For a child at that time to say " DADDY TAKE IT EASY, IT IS PAINING ME" do you not infer that an adult is having sex with a minor ? And you are here shaming the victim?

Oga, bia did she choose her parentage? If her parents didn't show her a good example growing up and she still became a medical doctor? What would have happened if she had a good example to follow.

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes to know where it pinches. All I see from your defense is a history of abuse of a little girl and its attendant effects.
Smh

She shouldnt have brought this to social media. There's a family to resolve such issues.

She herself has a lot of baggaes and should avoid the social media.

There's no abuse her. Every of those choices were made by her and those who tried to caution her got abuses and insults.
Please I don't want to talk much. Go and do the inquiry yourself. I have given you the place.

The "DADDY" in contest her is not an adult and she wasn't a "MINOR" her.

There's a reason why we say avoid the social media, you never knew what will come up.

Live your life privately for your own good.

Keep your marital affairs private.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ogmask: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
They both are working. The fight began when the wife advises him to spend less on women because they have four kids and those kids need to be taken care of.

Watch the video or visit this link to know what happened. https://www.nairaland.com/6299866/lady-calls-out-husband-pius
We should also hear from the man too. To every story there are 3 sides.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by thecommunist(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Why do men easily loose control...why don't you just leave the house for her instead of battering her like that.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by opribo(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
I dont know why ladies will be marrying beast in human skin. Imagine inflicting such injury on woman you call your wife. Shame on that reporter.
Now Channels TV need to be conducting background checks on their staff, we do want no monster masquerading as a TV personality beating up their wife's again.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Plumville: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
You are a true depiction of village people. Witchcraft is not far from you. Hater.
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by unatryooh: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

She shouldnt have brought this to social media. There's a family to resolve such issues.

There's no abuse her. Every of those choices were made by her and those who tried to caution her got abuses and insults.
Please I don't want to talk much. Go and do the inquiry yourself. I have given you the place.

There's a reason why we say avoid the social media, you never knew what will come up.

You sound like a wife beater. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by MiQui: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by unatryooh: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Plumville:
You are a true depiction of village people. Witchcraft is not far from you. Hater.

He is probably the husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by morgstreme: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
shadeyinka:

I wish you were not this defensive about he man. The man Pius opened his korokoro eyes, saw a fine girl, did NOT do his proper homework, said "I love you, will you marry me". Was it the woman that went to propose marriage to the man?

Lets assume all you said was true about the woman, shouldn't the blame still rest on the man? Was he forced to pick this woman out of over 2 billoin eligible spouse in the world?

Domestic violence should be condemned in all its ramification. He could just separate from her rather than beating his wife like this.

All these epistle is USELESS..and you just wasted your time..

He already condemned domestic violence in the beginning of the "writeup"...

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Twitter to the world.....

Hmmmmm.. matters like this... i just like to read from afar..

I would always in a way hold women responsible... though men sometimes can be lovely from the beginning and become beast or Monsters for reasons one cant explain..

Once a guy starts beating before marriage or once even inside marriage it continues... it dont not stop ooo.. its starts from slap... ooo e no dey stop ooo...

A thin line between love and hate.. once upon a time i was in love.. they say i dont even know how i ended up with this woman...or he has been a chronic cheat before marrying him... Red flag are always there..

They will always be red flags but we women overlook it because of attention age and what people will say... in relationships and marriage..

Make God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

As a guy, I am not holding brief for the wife (as you are not holding brief for the husband), but you see what you just wrote here, it's very worthless.

Everyone has a past. But considering she turned out to be a Medical Doctor, it shows she never allowed her past to determine her future. I see a strong lady.

No matter what she has done, only a demon will beat a pregnant woman and try to strangulate her, sitting on her pregnant tummy.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by polite2(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
tonididdy:
I don't know if the wife's actions were the best move... Prolly they have kids, you are going to render the breadwinner of the family jobless now.

How una go feed and survive?

This Kain matter na internal affairs and settling out of public eye.

Jobs are hard to come by now oh. Women be wise.

Ps: I'm against violence of any gender.
Bro she is a medical Doctor. Let dem fire the bastard. A man should never beat up a woman no matter the case

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by tonididdy(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2020
emonis88:

guy na true, but there r other ways to treat a crazy womans f**k up.
Guy woman ever annoy you b4... Your hand go dey vibrate to just deposit am on her but only a happy man can overcome this time
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by SEGLIZ: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
What is there to investigate again?

Hey! All these bla bla bla you're talking about were in the past.

Mods please delete this claro guy's post he wants to derail this thread.

@saaphiere, how are we so sure all those bla bla bla are true to be taken seriously?

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Oludara202: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Biggers82:

Common Shatap that your mouth who cares about his useless career ?
So that one is more important to you abi.
So you are supporting that idiot that beat up this pretty lady abi Ara ga agba gi their.

Who's this kid, go play somewhere else. You just skimmed through my comment, you didn't see the second paragraph where i condemned the man's action.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ceeceeuwa: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I can't marry that type of a girl. My family will disown me.

Nobody can bank roll me.
I.dont even know the husband.

Why is she bringing this to the social media when families are there.
The same family that would advise her to remain in the marriage until she gets killed. Didn't you read the part she said it is not the first time he is beating her. What makes you think the family is not aware. Go your separate ways if you both can't tolerate each other. Their children would be scarred for life if they keep witnessing such toxic behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Meninmen:

As a guy, I am not holding brief for the wife (as you are not holding brief for the husband), but you see what you just wrote here, it's very worthless.

Everyone has a past. But considering she turned out to be a Medical Doctor, it shows she never allowed her past to determine her future. I see a strong lady.

No matter what she has done, only a demon will beat a pregnant woman and try to strangulate her, sitting on her pregnant tummy.

Let's wait till we hear from the husband.
But I know the character he married. There's a reason why real men don't marry bitches, because they will drive you to do stupid things.

I even heard the husband trained her in medical school ( though not sure about that).

All the same, I condemn the beating in it's entirety.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by jornwhite: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2020
reidkrugger:

My brother, not everybody get sense. Leave Dem make Dem sack d man. Maybe his head will cure her pains. It is well.

There are times cutting ones head off will seem like a perfect prescription for headache. beating a woman is totally wrong, likewise making a man lose his job. both couple actions are life threaten cos both are liable to depression.
The only error she made is bringing it to social media, considering how SM as broken so many home beyond repair. grin
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Na was o. Some men get mind sha. How you go carry hand beat woman as if no be woman born you. Smh
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by yemre: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Well, I'm not the type to jump into sentimental conclusions on issues relating to domestic violence.

Notwithstanding, the guy went too far irrespective of the provocation from the wife. He shouldn't have beaten her at all.

We know that a great percentage of women are provocative and violent in nature but the ability to exercise caution, discipline and restraint is one of the attributes of a real man.

In the final analysis, thorough investigation should be carried out and balanced judgement applied bearing in mind the live and survival of the children in between.

So, it's a delicate matter.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
if u were someone else , I knew what to tell u... good morning

Good morning my Oga....... cheesy
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
free2ryhme:

You spoilt everything with your last sentence.

If Nigeria does not appreciate medical professions what professional shld then be appreciated in Nigeria.?!

What's Nigerian's overall budget for the health sector + implementation of said meagre budgetary figures?.....
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2020
crafteck:

Thank God sey man no be God, u for kill the man... Dont be in a hurry to judge.

He should show us his face, body or scars, inflicted on him by his beautiful wife......... cheesy
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Teespice(f): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

No disrespect but you are a foolish person.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by unmask: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You are funny though.....so all these she did in the past, most if not all happened before her marriage. How does it affect the fact that she was beaten like that? Even if she is a serving prostitute, the man has no right to beat her like that unless he is claiming self defense or "two fighting" in which case we should see the same souvenir on his face
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

So the law of listening to the other party before judging no apply to you? undecided..

You already agreed he is guilty and should be jailed for 2 years. You think that woman is a saint? Dont worry, revelations are coming up soon na.

This story never finish...... We await to see his scars...... I await part 11....... grin

Morning, my Oga......

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Teespice:

No disrespect but you are a foolish person.

Haba....... No disrespect....... grin

When disrespect enter nko......... wink
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by SEGLIZ: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

someone is not here coming out clean. someone is here stylishly exhibiting pains from the past.
someone is here try to seek vengeance, this is more of a vendetta mission, more or less a revenge mission.
a time to take a pound of flesh.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by jornwhite: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

The same family that would advise her to remain in the marriage until she gets killed. Didn't you read the part she said it is not the first time he is beating her. What makes you think the family is not aware. Go your separate ways if you both can't tolerate each other. Their children would be scarred for life if they keep witnessing such toxic behaviors.

Is it wrong for families to try ensure women stays in there marriage, even the court people run to for divorce don't just break marriage as quick as social media judges grin, "the emotions are all too high". some of una still be children you just talk as if marriage naa 100l boyfriend & gurlfriend parole.
Domestic violence has negative psychological effect on children likewise divorce, which is why most times wise people try to seek resolution.

when the pastor said for better for "worst" what do people think worst could mean.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Mayeldah(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
So that he will not have money to spend on other women.

probably you are not married. Even if you are, I doubt you respect your husband. Let's hear from the man first, believe women at your own risk, they play the victim after causing trouble in their home.

I am not encouraging domestic Violence, but most of the times, troubles that breaks marriages are caused by the women. Even if a man if misbehaving, there are ways you can bring him back to his senses and thereafter protect your marriage but not by throwing insults at him and running to social media to cry.

if they sack him, that marriage will be broken and guess what? the man will move on easily and marry another woman in a short time while she may bear the brunt of the divorce more.

In summary, correct in love and win back a derailing husband in love. if your efforts are not working then involve your family members and spiritual leaders to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Focusmind: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Women sabi marry rubbish wey dem go de call husband.

A whole medical doctor, marrying this ordinary reporter. I wonder how the man was able to woo her

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.