Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (59786 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with me, it's you that have serious comprehension issues.

First you saw in the begining of my write up where I condemned domestic violence.

Second you saw where I said let's hear the guy's side of the story.

Thirdly you saw where I asked why she should bring this to the social media when she knows in such situations, families intervene.

Fourth was her own shit which have been shielded and not brought to social media.

He just ruined this guy's life and carrier. I understand it was even the guy that trained her as a medical doctor.

So because he trained her, he should kill her?

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Beey:
She probably knows that the man is influential and knows a public outcry will go a long way in getting her justice.

That's it. That's her little and myopic thinking. She forgot that if the man looses his job now, her kids are most affected.

There's a reason why such issues are handled by families and not on social media.

I even understand this guy trained her while in school as a doctor, now she has ruined his life and carrier.

Once again I condenm domestic violence but social media is not where to resolve marital issues

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Theevilone(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Saao:
you tackle issues from the foundation. What led to the beating is so important as to the beating itself.

How do u people judge things sef?

Even if the wife brings in thousands of men in their matrimonial home, all the man needed is do away with the marriage hence she did not attack him first and he fought back in self defence there is no justification for him .

So all the woman's history is useless in this case, he can use it in court as a reason for divorce not an excuse for beating her up.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by focus7: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.

Even though I don't support domestic violence on women I still at your suggestion considering the after effect his sack from work will have on the family generally

Anyways e don don for the wife beater
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
This is beyond d Youngman he must have discovered d children is not his...but those red marks look like a red marker how can a black women generated red skin like afin.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by MahatmaGhandi: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
It should be handled without emotions and in proper context.
Physically abusing anyone, whether man or woman is a violation of the rights of the person that has been abused and punishable by law.
However, the law must also review the circumstances around the abuse and find out if the rights of the abuser was also violated before the said abuse, and appropriate sanctions should be delivered where necessary. If it the policy of channels TV to take up matters relating to domestic violence for its staff then so be it.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Saccharine: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

That's it. That's her little and myopic thinking. She forgot that if the man looses his job now, her kids are most affected.

There's a reason why such issues are handled by families and not on social media.

I even understand this guy trained her while in school as a doctor, now she has ruined his life and carrier.

Once again I condenm domestic violence but social media is not where to resolve marital issues

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So she should die because he trained her?
Pie the pie welcome oga.
She did not ruin his life, he ruined it all by himself by pumelling her, it's probably not the first time.
He should be prosecuted for it.
In a sane environment, straight to prison.
He should be thanking his stars that it's just his job on the line.
Wife beater oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Babinski: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:

The matter ought to be investigated first. You don't hear one side of the story and pass judgement.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
So because he trained her, he should kill her?

Are u people thinking at all?

Did you not see me condemn the violence?

I don't support it in anyway but she just complicated issues for them and she will be affected

Families Wade into this kind of issues so that both parties won't use emotions and.make stupid decisions that will hurt them more, just as she brought this to.social.media.

Now this guy is going to loose his good job with Channels TV , who will be affected most, the kids.

Is anybody thinking about the implications of this coming to social.media?

Do u all realises they have four kids in this Buhari regime?

Gush , so many kids
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Beey(f): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Who knows if he was supportive to begin with? She said that he was lavishing his money on women. So it’s better for her to die in silence just so she can save the family name? Who knows if her parents are living? Most in laws will always take side with their own. I applaud her for taking the 1st step towards freedom. If she died in this man’s house, is it better than him losing his job as a consequence of his ill manners? Women are not punching bags.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ZUBY77(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

The worst thing that could happen to any man is to marry the wrong woman.

Look at the way she just summarized everything she did in 2 seconds, that she only told him to spend wisely. When you dig deep, you will hear the atrocious activities of this evil woman.

You have come to the social media, things gets worse for you from here

4 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Saccharine: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Seems Pius has a NL account, he's moving from thread to thread posting history and has now reverted to saying it's hard to raise kids in Buhari regime forgetting that he's destroying his children mentally and emotionally by pumelling their mother in their faces.

See the child telling his mother sorry in the video.
Pius you are a disgrace and should face the full force of the law.

Abusers are fast to say "this is not social media matter" because they do not want to be exposed for the animals they are.

Just like endsars, if we did not see the Livestream we would have thought it didn't happen.

Shame on you , Mr abuser

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by jornwhite: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2020
toren:

Sometimes I wonder how silly women can be. How can you sit down, watch yourself give birth to 4 kids, for what? Are two children not enough? Is she Dangote? The minute a woman is depending on her husband for her children's needs, then she has lost it. It makes absolutely no sense to give birth to children you cannot single-handedly take care of without support from your husband.

Women should see their husband's finances/financial support as a plus, not a must. Now, I'm not saying husbands shouldn't be responsible, I'm just saying women need to be more responsible rather than dependable.

I don't think anyone is in position to judge what number of kids/children is right or wrong, as long as the parent have the financial capacity to cater for those children its outrightly there business.
she is not silly and she is a doctor, even @ four kids and "my husband spends recklessly" did you see her allege owing landlord or children school fee not paid. we look forward to women been dependable, maybe next generation
Note: the of number of kids is actual base on joint decision by couple, the woman has a fair say buh the man has the final say.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Midastorch(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Telling your husband not to spend recklessly on other women is disrespect?

I’m not holding brief for the man but if you think and believe this is entirely what happened then you are the greatest fool on earth.....Even a madman give a hoe will pack sand to his side...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Caleycash(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
What is there to investigate again?

Hey! All these bla bla bla you're talking about were in the past.

Mods please delete this claro guy's post he wants to derail this thread.
this is where the problem lies with you girls... after messing up your lives you term it "past", there is no future without history, make una stop to deceive una self, your past will always haunt you so becareful whatever you do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Saccharine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So she should die because he trained her?
Pie the pie welcome oga.
She did not ruin his life, he ruined it all by himself by pumelling her, it's probably not the first time.
He should be prosecuted for it.
In a sane environment, straight to prison.
He should be thanking his stars that it's just his job on the line.
Wife beater oshi!

Comprehension!!! COMPREHENSION!!!
I condemned the domestic violence.

She shouldn't bring this to social media, families are there to resolve such issues.

Let's hear the guy,'s side of the story.

And I hope you will help.in training those four kids when he is in jail.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by coputa(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2020
chipower:

I hear you barrister ikpeama. Just contact the husband and take up the case for free. He need it more than anything now.
If channels television overstep their boundaries,they could be sued by the man,if he knows his right, many educated Nigerians don't know their rights(educated illiterates)
If u Don marry,you go know say,to stay with a woman is akin to living with the devil
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Theevilone(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2020
od501:

Did you read your comment? "No matter the cause of the fight"? He should wait till the woman kills him?! Rubbish!

He should have walked away earlier if the woman is devil as u claim instead of beating.
Now he will lose cos he has gone against the law by raising his hands
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Saccharine: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Comprehension!!! COMPREHENSION!!!
I condemned the domestic violence.

She shouldn't bring this to social media, families are there to resolve such issues.

Let's hear the guy,'s side of the story.

And I hope you will help.in training those four kids when he is in jail.

You condemned domestic violence but then went on to slander the victim thereby implying that the beating was justified due to the essay you wrote.

There is no hiding place for abusers anymore Mr Pius.
No one's child male or female should be brutalized in the name of marriage.

If he couldn't deal, he should have divorced her, but he was busy creating more children.

Nothing he will say especially will change the fact that he beat her up, simple

He is destroying the psyche of his children by beating their mother throughout their marriage.

If he ends up in jail, he deserves it, he put himself there. Maybe he will be able to practice his boxing skills with other inmates.

And you running about, is it you that will train her children after he kills her with beatings?

No hiding place for abusers!

5 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by clarocuzioo(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Beey:
Who knows if he was supportive to begin with? She said that he was lavishing his money on women. So it’s better for her to die in silence just so she can save the family name? Who knows if her parents are living? Most in laws will always take side with their own. I applaud her for taking the 1st step towards freedom. If she died in this man’s house, is it better than him losing his job as a consequence of his ill manners? Women are not punching bags.

She.made the greatest mistake bringing this to social media, time will tell.

She has a family, she should have reported to both her own family and the husband's family, and they will look into the matter.

she even has a big influential uncle in this.town that can call her husband to order, why bringing it in social.media?

She is yet to realise the damage she has even done to herself and the kids bringing this to social.media.

My sincere advise to you, when you get married,keep your family affairs off the social.meda no.matter what, E GET WHY.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by mikoloson: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2020
In as much as i know domestic violence is not good that wife of his looks like a trouble maker. She must have delt with her husband with her mouth. There has to also be a punishment for women verbal abuses on their husbands
saaphiere:

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by FashionCookie(f): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2020
The man no try to beat the woman...but those of u saying "the woman is a medical Doctor," you think it's easy abi? Una go just dey run una mouth for another Person matter. Trust me, when Channels eventually sack this man(I don't pray for it) she won't be able to shoulder the responsibility alone without calling out the man again on social media for negligence. Na today the man dey beat her? Y didn't she leave since? Some women will earn more than their husbands but will not support the family in anyway. Una go just dey yarn opata dey form one kind thing. What do I know sef?

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Saccharine: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

She.made the greatest mistake bringing this to social media, time will tell.

She has a family, she should have reported to both her own family and the husband's family, and they will look into the matter.

she even has a big influential uncle in this.town that can call her husband to order, why bringing it in social.media?

She is yet to realise the damage she has even done to herself and the kids bringing this to social.media.

My sincere advise to you, when you get married,keep your family affairs off the social.meda no.matter what, E GET WHY.

But I thought you just said her family is useless, a father stealing property and a juju mother.
Are these the same people she should report to?
I thought you said she's having an affair with her uncle?
Stick to one story oga.

How do you know her like this sef?

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Biggers82:
Mrs Ijeoma I blamed you for getting married to an idiot

Why didn't you marry an Igbo man that will take good care of you why getting married to an animal from Benue now you see it.

Sorry OK

Don't accept him back because of the Children just go marry another man but he most be an Igbo man oooo
you are still sweet OK. Don't go and marry another He-goat again biko.
U want her to marry U an Igboman b/C U hav tested her honey & it is sweet Abi,na wetin dey sweet he-goat na him dey Killam.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by thatsleepboy1: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Just imagine what you just typed here and what if knowing of her past is what brought her misery cos it'll be difficult to know all these things after all these years. You made a point here. The past matters too and Owerri girls are known to be promiscuous. Remain blessed brother.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by FashionCookie(f): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2020
mikoloson:
In as much as i know domestic violence is not good that wife of his looks like a trouble maker. She must have delt with her husband with her mouth. There has to also be a punishment for women verbal abuses on their husbands

Bros I'm telling you. No be women? The way some of us even comment/quote people alone here sef. If na face to face something, the broken bones and swollen face for no easy. They insult at will and don't even know when to reply to jokes. And you begin to think if they are humans at all...we've taken feminism to another stage.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Theevilone(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2020
od501:

Send her packing? What if she refuses? Leave the house for her? As leave my own house for her? As what exactly?

Ask men who do away with abusive marriages how they did it ur short of ideas
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by kazyhm(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Wow!
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by reidkrugger(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2020
friday2011:

Why will mod. delete someone's known secrets about the matter, it seems he knows the family well, do you know the family?

I do not support the guy beating the wife no matter what she has done, the honorable thing to have done is to file for divorce.

Ehen? Ok here it is again.

Copied right here on Nairaland.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by veykey: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You are a petty somebody. Why bringing up her mother's deeds? Why bringing up her secondary school days? Didn't he know this before marrying her? We're talking about the present and your bringing up the past not even yesterday's past o, more than 10 years ago past. That's a shame and all to slander the lady.

4 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Zurich1844(f): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2020
BENARI:
This is too bad.

The guy must be made to face the law. At the very least he must never set foot in that home again while at the same time paying children welfare.

You Ladies here, keep the number of children small, to make it easier for you, in case you have to care for them alone. How she wan take care for 4 children now. Men are losing it .
The lady is a medical doctor and earns more than his useless husband.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.