Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (29334 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Dalil8: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Why your mom leave your dad in the first place?

Very good question.

Why isn't she with your dad?

She's your mom so you'll never see anything bad in her, she might be the problem here.

Cc BaddieFreak

3 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by DetectiveD: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Check your email
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Mutaultope(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Inasmuch as I dislike your stepdad action

When it comes to love , there is little you can know about your parents

My question is ... What made her leave your own father or is he no more?

If they divorced .... she simply doesn't want thunder to strike twice abi you want to be counting husband for her ?

What people do for love eh .... you will marvel

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
BestDesigns0:
I don’t think there is nothing you can do. I have a similar issue. My mum prefer to fight and insult we the children over the man . And this man doesn’t value her atall

I have tried to mind my business but anytime I discover that she had been beaten, I just lose my mind instantly. cry
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by kellybently(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I really love my mother and I don't want no harm for her. She is just too weak cry
No one can do like him. That is just the actual fact.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by rajiedreez: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Don't send guys to beat him up just tell them to always intimidate him anytime they see him they should always disrespect him and tell him to stop beating his wife if he doesn't want them to reason his matter. This should happen to him almost every week on random days . let them just shakara him from time to time
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Vinex4uba(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
That is the unstoppable power of dick!

Your mum is apparently confused as to leave or stay with him...
Your step dad is a beast in human form...

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by ZUBY77(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
Next time arrange area boys to also beat up ur step father
Or arrange boys to go beat him in the beer parlour where he drinks and ensure they strip him naked
They won't tell him it had anything to do with you, they'll just tell him to ensure he never hits a woman never again

What he gets thoroughly beaten up to four times he'll change by force, in fact if you don't know how to go about it send me a mail, what's your location?

Any man who raises his hand to hit a lady is a buffoon

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Unfortunately you are the buffoon here.
How long have you been married?

You suggest area Boys to beat a man to settle duspute?
Obviously you were raised in a gutter.

You must understand that if a woman started to beat you, and and you raised your hand to defend yourself, it equates to you beating the woman.
To avoid being tagged a woman beater, you must stay calm when a woman beats you.

Due to the fact tat men is generally ashamed to snap their swollen faces and show people doesn't mean they don't get beaten by women too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Dalil8:

Very good question.

She's your mom so you'll never see anything bad in her, she might be the problem here.

Cc BaddieFreak

Left for another woman when I was young
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by AfroKnight: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Then she ended it with “why are men like this?”

Baby girl, this is your family problem.

Think deeply. For some reason, your mother is in love with an abusive man. When she is ready, she will leave.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Dalil8: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Left for another woman when I was young

And did you bother to ask why?

Cuz no man would leave a good woman, a woman that gives him peace of mind, Never!

Put your emotions aside and maybe you'll see her faults, no one's perfect.

You see just the beating, but there's more to it.

5 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by micflo28(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Stay close to your mum now to defend her from attacks else he will kill her one day.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Godbless3(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2020
I have seen reply saying arrange boys to deal with ur step dad. wrong!
Once u hv a taste of that lane you won't go back..
Your mum is an adult so talk to her as an adult. Its not gonna be easy as love is blind and overrated.
Dig out celebrities, important personalities etc who have been in abusive homes and how they do after divorce. Show how love can be found again at the end of the tunnel with proof and if she is a housewife, get her a little thing to do and get her mind off love and maybe she might just fall in love with something else. That might have been the reason she didn't stay in the house you rented for her.
And moreover stop reporting her case to police nor take it to court because if she is not allign with it, it as dead as never been talk about.
Finally, stop making it look like all men are the same. We men too suffer abuse be it physical, mental or emotional from women and still blindly in love with such woman.
Don't think it will be easy as you think though.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Habeyy(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2020
@ op
I understand ur plight
No matter what, Domestic violence/violence against woman isn't something to joke with
Pls try involve someone ur mom respect so much
Pls search for "human right" nearby you
Report to them also
God be with her
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Drone95(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2020
The only problem there is that your mom is so obsessed with him.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by omoadeleye(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I really love my mother and I don't want no harm for her. She is just too weak cry

Till she kill her then she will be free from him.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Op please don't follow your mum to be liking the kind of men she likes. Choose a different kind, if not u will certainly experience the same fate as your mum.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Dalil8:

And did you bother to ask why?

Cuz no man will leave a good woman, a woman that gives him peace of mind, Never!

Put your emotions aside and maybe you'll see her faults, no one's perfect.

You see just the beating, but there's more to it.

My mom said that he refused to accept the pregnancy and he left. I never saw him.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do?

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cry
get some bad guys to go kick his asś.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Emerald04(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
Next time arrange area boys to also beat up ur step father
Or arrange boys to go beat him in the beer parlour where he drinks and ensure they strip him naked
They won't tell him it had anything to do with you, they'll just tell him to ensure he never hits a woman never again

What he gets thoroughly beaten up to four times he'll change by force, in fact if you don't know how to go about it send me a mail, what's your location?

Any man who raises his hand to hit a lady is a buffoon

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Make you send guys, make Dem beat am up, make the man come die from there, see how you go give yourself case wey no be yours. or you think the girl go follow you enter kirikiri? Alaye no go looseguard oh.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by lekki1444: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I am the only child. I have reported to our family, they tried but my mom is just too stubborn to leave him
WHATS HER DATE OF BIRTH ? i want to work on her astrology chart to see why she is the way she is . i believe she is spiritually tied to him. he is a reflection of her and vice versa. they are twin flames
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by talktrue1234: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2020
capitalzero:

She should go for mental health evaluation

She has been like that from young age, it's not new, it's her personality
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by lekonso: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2020
If you can approach like 2 junior Airforce personnel, give them like #10,000 and let them give your father in law a raw deal like harassing him and tell him that if he touches your mum again they will deal seriously with him, he will stop it. That was what a woman did to some omo onile harassing her over a land, and that was the end of the harassment.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by jaymichael(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
When we were kids, my dad used to beat my mom until she left with us. If any man should try that with my mother now, even if na my own dad, I go send am to prison, if them free him, I go lock him up again. If your mom no leave that union, na that man go kill her, bet me.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2020
talktrue1234:

She has been like that from young age, it's not new, it's her personality
maybe her mom is a BDSM devotee
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Originalsly: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I wish I could send thugs to him but the issue is that if I send thugs after him, that won't stop my mom from seeing him, she is obsessed with him. And my mom won't allow me to sue him.

Your mom cannot help herself. Nobody can talk her into staying away from him. The man will continue to apologize and continue to abuse her. He is a woman beater period. Did your mom first find out what happened to the women in his previous relationships? ... how many were left badly bruised or battered..... or killed? No doubt... she is on that road... and you know it.

Nobody can talk the man into not beating her. Only he can check himself... and that is through fear. Pay the thugs to give him a good beat down ... no weapons.... then warn him the next time he even threaten or lays his hand on her... even a small slap sef.... he will get the full beating. I can guarantee you.... he either quit the relationship.... or never lay his hands on her again... ever. Do not let your mom know about this... or she will be angry with you.... don't even try to figure out why. Action speaks louder than words.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Dalil8: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

My mom said that he refused to accept the pregnancy and he left. I never saw him.

Well that's her story. Reach out to your dad and find out the real reason he left her.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by odehsun: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Why won't he beat you mom up when every thing about all of you is step.
The man is a step father to you, you are his step daughter. Your mom is a step wife and the man is a step husband to your mom. Everything about this relationship is step, step, step. Now he is stepping on your mom and you have been advised to step on him by sending area boys to beat him up.

My advise is pray & Fast for your mom. The Bible says such will not go out except fasting and praying

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Dalil8:

Well that's her story. Reach out to your dad and find out the real reason he left her.

I don't even know him, I was very young when all that happened. And my mom hasn't seen him since a very long time.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by marsup: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do?

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cry
don't you have other family members you can involve? if you don't, then consider taking her away forcefully before it becomes too late. Besides, where is his former wife and how did your mom become another wife?
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by femi4: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
If you really want her alive, take her far away from him. Let her be living with you for now
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by happney65: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Your Mama loves the dicck. She is dicmatized.because I don't know how someone will be beating you and you will stay..It is the power of the dicck mehn

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.