Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (29335 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Kobicove:

I'm sorry to sound harsh but in the prevailing circumstances your mother is the idiot here!
Okay
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Dreyton36: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I am currently in Lekki

Send a mail if you want him bleeped up , I bet he'll never mess around no 'mo

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Karleb(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Kobicove:

I'm sorry to sound harsh but in the prevailing circumstances your mother is the idiot here!

grin

Person mama!

Something must kill a woman, OP's mother has chosen her own death.

This girl should leave us alone abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by talktrue1234: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Women are funny creatures, my mom too will carry her money to people, and after the person has squandered the money she will be looking for who to help her collect the money from them, funny thing is if we her children put mouth in the matter she will start fighting us.

She is currently not picking my calls because ofanother case like, she tried that I didn't hear about it, but I ended hearing about it.

To some extent it's better than men beating her, but it's scary too.

4 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do. He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.
Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.
Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cry

Ur step father dick too sweet for ur mum to abandon and that was why she couldn't spend up to 1 week before she ran back to continue riding ur step father.

My advice, since she can't leave her husband, tell her to overlook many of whatever her husband is doing, his drunkenness, going out with another women all those minor offences.

7 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
Next time arrange area boys to also beat up ur step father
Or arrange boys to go beat him in the beer parlour where he drinks and ensure they strip him naked
They won't tell him it had anything to do with you, they'll just tell him to ensure he never hits a woman never again

What he gets thoroughly beaten up to four times he'll change by force, in fact if you don't know how to go about it send me a mail, what's your location?

Any man who raises his hand to hit a lady is a buffoon

Lights up my kpoli in peace

If the man dies as a result of that, what will happen to the sender?

You hear one sided story of a couple you are throwing bomb to the already toxic situation.

Woman who refused all entries to leave abuse husband, do you knw if the woman is also a troublesome woman?

Stepfather always beats her mum with no reason, yet she can't spend a week without him!

7 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by oluwatoyosi8755: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2020
She has chosen her path. Let her be. She should be ready to get beaten to death soon since she no get sense
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2020
I must commend u for been a reasonable child. But i think ur mom is the problem here(no offense pls). Issues like this are treated with force, i have once treated a friend mom case with military guys(jnr brother) i bet u the man never touched her again because we made him sign an undertaking that whenever he beats her again, he should face the consequences. I detest men that beats women. Op, where in lekki are u? pm me, i bet my balls, ur mom husband will be never touch her again with what i will do.
What nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Cooldude90: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
This one is very strong o. The man di.ck sweet na why your mum's sense no dey work again.

But if I may ask, shey your mum get any child for the man?

If the answer is No, then you really need to let boys for your area handle his matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by macho44(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do. He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.
Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

I dunno about you, but imma RESET that nigga's dentition without thinking TWICE. Guy na your mama oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by AuroraB(f): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I will see to this. The only problem is that hope they won't ask for my mom's consent because if they do, my mom will deny that my step dad beats her. She has done that couple of times when I called the police in
... leave her to it. Could be her destiny to die by her lover's machinations. Allow her fulfill this destiny.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Most of you suggesting that I should send thugs after him I am really scared of doing that, what if it backfires?
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
AuroraB:
... leave her to it. Could be her destiny to die by her lover's machinations. Allow her fulfill this destiny.

I can't do that. I am talking about my mom here

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Most of you suggesting that I should send thugs after him I am really scared of doing that, what if it backfires?
no don't use thugs, infact don't allow anyone beat him, but in presence of military men let him sign an undertaking that he will never touch her. Pm me, i can help out.

12 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Kondomatic(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Why is your mom like this?

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
soulstalker:
no don't use thugs, infact don't allow anyone beat him, but in presence of military men let him sign an undertaking that he will never touch her. Pm me, i can help out.
That's what I will do, I will send in the military. A friend of mine has suggested that to me too

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Kondomatic:
Why is your mom like this?

Maybe you should ask your Dad
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Kondomatic(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Maybe you should ask your Dad
He's not maltreating my mom.

4 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

That's what I will do, I will send in the military. A friend of mine has suggested that to me too
ok great, see guy, pls don't let them beat him o, but he should write an undertaking that he won't lay his hands on her ever. I bet u, he wil stop straight away

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by cardoctor(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2020
And u call yourself BaddieFreak
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by tunapawizzy: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do?

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Your mum has refused to leave an abusive man BUT the one that helps u sleep at night is to generalize by labelling the male gender. Some of you people ehn....una problem too deep

4 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
cardoctor:
And u call yourself BaddieFreak

What is wrong with the name
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Why won't Your mum leave naw?!!I am almost Crying.... Infact I have Started Weeping.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by josite: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

u are a kid,u dont need the power of a good dick to ur mum that loves good dick.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020
angry. Those who haven't been there wouldn't understand the kind of predicament op is passing through....
You can't say you lived with a step parent without getting in touch with the walls of hell..

Lost mom when I was 12,my younger bro was 7+.....P.man had to bring in different women to test the one who would at least replace my mom...After trying about 6 different women,no hope
Las las,na village p.man Cor take go bring wife.....she lived with us until we came of age....
But before then,na only God know wetin we don pass through...

5 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by capitalzero: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My mom loves him yet he keeps treating her like this? cry

Why do you think she loves him ?
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by zoghys: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Its deep dear, really deep.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by incogni2o: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

.I have done that several times. I have even called and informed her pastor but she just won't listen. Tired of her weakness

Then it is time to comfront your step Dad and ask Him Why?

Also try to get graphiv evidence of the abuse.

Your goal should be to stop the abuse and not to seperate them.

I'm sure your Mum would appreciate that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Webmannigeria: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Too bad
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by JovialJune(f): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2020
AuroraB:

Are you sure you're ok upstairs undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.