Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (29347 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Excuzeme: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I got her a two bedroom apartment with weekly allowance too but she refused, she prefers to live with him. She truly loves him but her husband is an idiot.

What happened to your own Dad?
Could it be that it was her experience with your own Dad that is informing her decisions?
Just wondering aloud.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by yemi1504: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do?

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cry

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Saintmary(f): 8:12am On May 31, 2021
Unfortunately, there is no update on the matter, but I think the man married the woman in question being a single mother hoping that she would bear him children as she is perceived to be fertile.

Unknown to him, there is something called secondary infertility where a woman could find it difficult to conceive after the first child.

His drunkenness shows that he is trying to cope with a problem, even though it's the wrong way.

Beating his wife up shows that he thinks she's the problem and he wants to send her away so he could have kids with another woman.

BaddieFreak, what's going on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.